Note

The Thing in My Room...

Kyuhyun POV

Sungmin and I took All the people who might have an evil after them. We were going to explain everything.

Sungmin started.

 

"Like you witnessed Heechul's and some witnessed Siwon's people from your childhood are after you. We know why, but we don't know how they got to have such a great evil inside them. Kyuhyun and I also have one. Actually two, but one died. Sunny, now her sister is on our side helping us. We know Dongwoon and Yoseob have Jihyun. What did you do? If you don't tell they could kill you. They are trying to kill us. Right now only Kyuhyun and I are safe."

 

Dongwoon explained.

 

"Both Yoseob and I dated her in high school. We broke up because she was separating us. She got with another man, but I huess she never forgave..."

 

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

 

"Who is it?" Heechul called.

"IT:S DONGHAE! I FOUND SOMETHING!" Immediately SUngmin ran and opened the door.

 

He rushed in holding a picture in his hand. There were 20 girls.

"LOOK LOOK ISN"T IT SUNNY?" Donghae yelled. While pointing to..... Sunny in the picture...

 

"yeah... We went to high school together... but then she disappeared with about 7 other girls.. There were LOTS of rumors." someone said out in the hallway.

 

"AMBER! What are you doing here?!?!" Donghae yelled, yet again.

"Oh... I get it... I'm not wanted... I'll just go then..." Amber said then started walking away.

"WAIT!" SUngmin said as he practically tackled Amber.

 

"How many of the girls are in the picture?" Sungmin asked while taking the picture from Dinghae and showing it to Amber.

"Ummmm... 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6..... and 7. All of them. There's Sunny like I said, then Yoona... she was a b****.  Ummm.. Then Oh! Luna. She was a great singer, she paired with Hyoyeon, there, the dancer. Taeyeon was bossy. Sooyoung... she made all the boys drool and the girls hated her, but I was chill with her. And JiHyun. She was the normalest... i guess. But yeah. All there!" Amber finished.

 

She said all the names of the evil people.

 

"Wait.... why are they wearing the same bracelets? I thought girls hated that!" Yoseob complained.

I looked at their wrists.

 

"They are not bracelets" Siwon said. "They are These!" Siwon finished while pointing to his hospital band.

 

"Maybe they were in some kind of freak experiment." Amber suggested. She was kidding of course, but Sungmin took it seriously.

"YEAH YEAH!! That's why each of them hold... or held... impossible grudges against people in their childhood!!!!" Sungmin exclaimed.

 

I look at him, then behind Sungmin "SHe' appeared. She held up and envelope then stuffed it in Sungmin's pocket. She tapped his shoulder, then disappeared.

 

"Wha?" Sungmin said while turning around. He meet my eyes. Then reached into his pocket and stiffined.

 

"Sungmin.... you okay?" Amber said noticing Sungmin.

 

"Yeah.... just have to go pee... be back" he said and shuffled away into the bathroom.

 

 

Sungmin POV

Once I get into the bathroom I take out the envelope and open it.

 

Inside were multiple documents from the hospital. THE hospital where the bands were from.

There was patient lists, research pages, and everything...

 

I came up on a couple letters.

 

The 20 girls we have gathered for experiment x have shown positive results. Out personal scientist are working day and night for the antidote. They have shown inner anger that is deeper and more hurtful than I have ever seen before. They speak of males from their childhood that hurt them. They plan to seek revenge on them. We need to warn the males as soon as possible, if the scientists fail.

 

At night the girls show signs of stuggle, they say that the males are trying to kill them, but we see nothing ourselves or on cameras. We see objects levitating without reason, but we can't explain it. The night attacks only further their anger for the boys. If the anitdote isn't made soon, the girls will be taken to high custody and we will send people to watch the males.

 

The girls will stop at nothing to achieve their goal, which is to kill the males. Only Sunny shows signs of forgiveness, but at nightfall, all disappears. They have killed 3 of our own to escape. Our scientists hve failed us. The males must be found.

 

They have escaped over night, we believe the beings at nightfall are not the males anymore, but allies that help them. We believe the males will have to fend for themselves because they have taken almost all our research. Experimet X is a fail and will be erased from history. Burn this letter after reading it.

 

"HEY KYUHYUN! COME HERE!"

 

 

________________________

it used to be better, but it got erased, so I kind of summarized....  (;_;) sorry.... it was amazinly long too....