Explanation

The Thing in My Room...

dude... im so bad at this, i write things and then I have no idea how to continue the idea or what something in the story is gonna be so im stuck for a million years.... (sorry) and then when i update, i'm just kinda bs my way through half of it. That's why I feel like my writing ability has decreased so much. Also right now, it might be extra bad because I have to rush since i gotta study for exams..... but here it is~

 

"W-W-What's going on?" Ryeowook peeked around Yesungs shoulder.

"Well..... this has always been happening since the start of the experiments." Kris stated.

"And she[Amber] was always the odd one out of the girls." Chanyeol continued.

"Even the scientists didn't know what was happening." D.O said.

"Amber felt lonely and ran away." Tao interjected.

"But she didn't know that we[the boys] where all there trying to help her." Luhan said.

"She also didn't know that we were the only ones that could cure her from the state she is in now." Sehun continued.

"And we figured out a way to completely destroy the voice." Xiumin said. "Except..."

"Either she has to die. or go close enough to death that the voice can't live in her anymore." Baekhyun admitted.

 

"But what exactly is 'the voice'?" Donghae asked.

"You know how the rest of the girls, with the exception of Sunny and Amber, were evil, but their 'she' was good?"Chen announced.

"Amber got injected with the vaccine that caused the 'she' to form. Except the evil never got to her. Amber seemed to have two 'souls'." Kai explained.

"One was the regular good, but the second absorbed the bad, but never left her." SuHo said.

"So now... the bad one is like a part of Amber that can only be destroyed at a point near death?" Kyuhyun summarized.

"Great." Amber said. Taking all the attention because everyone forgot she was right in front of them. "What are we going to do? Kill me?"

"Well.... we have a plan..." Sehun said, initiating curiousity throughout the group.