Sunny?!

The Thing in My Room...

Sungmin POV

We reappeared and a woman was sitting in front of us.

"Sunny?" I could recognize her anywhere. Even if she was all grown up... but her face was full of hate and anger...

Her sister did corrupt her.

"Hello Sungmin. Kyuhyun. So nice to see you again... after you left me TO DIE AND THEN CAME BACK WITH A KIDNAPPER! YOU COULD HAVE DONE MORE TO HELP ME... YOU COULD HAVE SAVED ME!!! I thought you guys were my friends..." She started crying.

"But all you did was hide when I was in trouble...*sobs* all you did... was get me into more trouble... you ruined by life...heh...hehe.hehehhehehehe. HAHA!!" now she's laughing.... she's gone crazy.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOW I'M GOING TO RUIN YOURS!!" She said in a teasing kind of voice.

"You may take them away now sister. And do whatever you want."

We took us... we were back in our room. Leeteuk was still there. He came and hugged us despite our bloody cheeks.

From that day on. Leeteuk stayed by our side till we fell asleep...

But once we left. She came and tryed to kill us.

Whether from...

Stabbing

Suffocating

Electrocution

Explosions

Decapitation...

I can't believe the hyungs don't know yet...

Each day we get weaker, but she does too.

We suffer from sleep deprivation and our muscles are sore...

How are we going to survive?

-----------------------------

sorry it's so short..... i've been typing all day.... and im still kinda stuck...