Start of the Neverending Nightmare

The Thing in My Room...

Suddenly I felt the air chill. Sungmin came bursting the room panting, sweat ran down his face (in a y way of course) he looked like he has seen a ghost. But worse... more like a ghost with huge fangs and a blood splattered shirt. I know I have a wonderful imagination.

"Sungmin whats up?? you okay??"

"...I...d-d-did you f-feel that?? the air... nobody else did..." None of the other hyungs felt the air go down?? hmmmm thats awkward 

 

Kyuhyun POV

Only Minnie and I felt that. Since the two of us felt it... it was real. But nobody else did, so it is only us. Was it our room?? Are we being haunted?? So many questions without answers.

I stand up close the door and lock it. Fearing that someone out there other than his hyungs. The moment he closed it there was footsteps slow and steady.

*Click... Clack...CLick...Clack...* Then is stopped. Sungmin and I stayed in the corner.

The lock turned. It just unlocked the door.

 

Sungmin POV

I am scared. I was hanging in the kitchen alone, when I see a woman standing in the corner. She had fangs. A vampire? No. She had Claws. A werewolf? No. I knew it was worse, yet i dont know what it was.

I sprinted for my life to my room. I ran into the living room on the way. All the other people were there just watching the tv. I asked if they felt a chill.

 

They didn't.

I kept on running to my room when I saw Kyu. I asked him. His eyes told me everything.

 

We are now crouched in the corner hoping nothing would happen.

*Tik* the door unlocked. It was opening slowly but surely. If my door made a creaking noise I would have peed myself (not literally but im just that scared.) The door opens and we see her. I looked to Kyu. He was frozen with fear.

"YAHHHHHH Why are you guys up in your ro-  Why are you guys cuddled in a corner?" Eunhyuk came with Heechul. I felt Kyu jump a little beside me. I thanked them in my mind. They saved us.

"Oooooo! We got some love birds Mwa~!" Heechul said. but he doesn't know what we just went through.

 

Kyuhyun POV

That stupid monkey and diva scared the crap outta me! But I am thankful was glad to see them. We headed down to the living room where everyone was watching tv.

They all stared at us.

"You guys look like you have seen a ghost!" Shindong exclaimed. Sungmin paled at the remark, but no one noticed. We stayed there for hours. I felt safer with my hyungs.

"Guys Time for some sleep!"

"NO! PLEASE LEETUEK HYUNG!" Sungmin? he was begging. Was he that scared?

I whisper in his ear "It's okay I will be there with you" and he relaxes a bit. ONly a tiny bit.

"Nevermind" sungmin said, so we headed to our rooms. When we walked in our room, We saw her.

 

Sitting there.

 

 

 

Waiting for us...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Only this time...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She had a knife.