037

The Untouchables

Kyungsoo was practically glowering at his fellow doctor when he stepped in the room, Suho walked up to the male.

“Her older brother is still on his way here, for now, I’m her guardian.” He stated.

“Yes, we were informed about it.”

Kyungsoo walked towards the bed.

“Why is she still unconscious?” He demanded, Chen winced at the male’s tone.

It had been two days, Chaeyeon was still asleep.

“It must be stress, dr. Do, I’m sure you’re familiar~”

“I know,” He snapped, Lay and Baekhyun entered the room, then they stepped back and went out again as soon as they noticed the look on Kyungsoo’s face.

“Kyungsoo-yah, understand them, it must be the trauma and she’s been under a lot of stress lately.” Suho said calmly, Kyungsoo just shook his head.

“We’ve also changed her vitamins, she seems to be taking all the antibiotics well, director.” The doctor faced Kyungsoo.

“Tell me if anything changes. Hyung, I need to go.” He faced Suho briefly before leaving the room.

 

 

“You haven’t gone to see her.”

Chanyeol looked up, he was at the living room inside RBHD’s headquarters.

“How is she?” He asked just as Kai sat across him.

Kai eyed the half empty bottle on the coffee table between them.

“She’s getting better, but…she’s still asleep.”

“I think I lost.” Chanyeol said, Kai looked at him curiously.

“What are you~”

“Chaeyeon.” He said softly, Kai paused.

“Hyung, Sehun~”

“I kind of noticed it from the start, but I kept on ignoring it. I didn’t realize how she treats him differently.”

“You must really have fallen her.” Kai stated.

“She’s dangerous. She’s beautiful, smart, talented…and warm.” Chanyeol smiled to himself before picking up his glass.

“Are you..giving her up?” Kai asked carefully.

"You saw what happened. She...chose him, I don't think Chaeyeon's aware of it, but I think she's already chosen between us two."

"Hyung, this~"

"I'm okay. I can always be her friend."

"I'm happy then, that you and Sehun are okay about this." Kai said with a smile.

“I don’t want to lose them both. Sehun and Chaeyeon.” He said as he set his glass down.

“Ooh.That’s very cool, Park Chanyeol.” Kai grinned.

“I have to do it, they’re both my friends. Sehun’s like a brother to me.”

 

 

Lay watched as Chaeyeon’s brother and mother spoke with Kyungsoo, he was standing by the doors of Chaeyeon’s room.

“Maybe she hit her head to hard?” He said to Xiumin as he neared him, the older male sighed.

“We just have to wait, she’s been so tired, Yixing.”

Lay glanced at the Chaeyeon’s sleeping form again.

Baekhyun walked up to them, a small frown was etched on his face.

“I wish I could be as calm as her mother, she’s very rational about things. Julien hyung already filed cases against Jung Jaeguk and his company, the police have began their investigation~ ”

“O—ppa?”

The three males looked up, Xiumin was the first one to move, he rushed to her bedside.

Chaeyeon winced; her hand went up to her forehead. She could feel the thick bandage just above her eyebrow, then she looked at the IV drip attached to her.

“Tell Kyungsoo!”

Chaeyeon tried to sit up, Baekhyun carefully helped her up, she flinched before looking around.

“What—What~ Sehun!” She suddenly panicked.

“Sehun’s okay, Chae. He’s~”

“No, no…No, he’s not! I saw him….I saw him bleeding…” She started to sob.

“Chaeyeon!” Her mother entered the room, she looked up.

“Eomma….Sehun….Oppa, he was there….he got…” Tears started to fall on her cheeks.

Then she stilled, she looked up and faced her friends.

 

 

“What….happened? Where is he?”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++