031

The Untouchables

 

 

Chaeri didn’t know what to reply, Chaeyeon smirked before leaving the two to find her brother.

Kang Chaeyeon,

She sighed as she took the seat across him.

One of your friends told me about you being Chanyeol’s fake fiancé, so let’s skip that, but you, what are you doing?

“What do you mean, oppa?”

With KangSan, I’ve been hearing things, I thought those were just rumors, but~

I’m trying to clean things, cause if I don’t, they’d eat you up.

Julien’s brows rose, his sister was doing something for him and he didn’t like how it put her in danger.

Chaeyeon-ah,

“It’s fine, oppa. I’m done with promotions here, the concert’s finished. I’m not busy,” She said just as Baekhyun and Chen entered the lounge, bringing bags of food with them.

And you made friends?” Julien asked as Sehun, Chanyeol and Kai joined their friends.

Good friends.” She nodded, her older brother shrugged, he stood up and opened his arms to her.

“I have a meeting in a few, so, I’ll see you at home, okay?”

She just nodded, Julien smiled and kissed the top of her head before leaving.

 

 

“That was your brother?” Chen asked as she joined them.

“Yeah, he’s here for work.”

“He asked why Kris Wu was still not behind bars.” Suho started, Minseok grinned.

Chaeyeon winced, Sehun just handed her a bottle of water.

“It’s because we have bigger plans.” Kyungsoo hummed.

“Like what plans?” She sighed, then Chaeri joined their table.

“Ah, right!” Chaeyeon piped in with a smile.

“Minseok oppa promised me something.” She beamed.

“What did you promise her, hyung?” Baekhyun was a little worried, Minseok just grinned.

“He said he’d grant me one wish.”

“Psssh, just one?” Kai snorted, Chanyeol chuckled and brushed her hair down to her back.

“Babe, I can give you the world, just say it, then it’s all yours.” Kai winked at her.

“Thanks, boo.” Chaeyeon shook her head, amused.

“What do you want?” Sehun leaned forward, Chaeri’s brows met briefly and she opened her soda.

“There’s this party next week, right? It’s going to be big. Lotte.” She looked at Chanyeol, the guys nodded.

“Do you want to thrash the party?” Kyungsoo blinked, Suho sent the younger male a look.

“Don’t give her any ideas.” Lay mused.

“No, I want to dress you all up. Like…my Ken dolls.” She said happily.

“You’re not going to make us wear animal onesies, right?” Chen clarified.

“Of course not.” She winked at him.

 

 

Chaeyeon was walking back to her car with a small smile on her face when she felt someone reach for her elbow, she spun around.

“Oppa,” She grinned at Chanyeol.

“You’ve already proven your point to Chaeri, right?”

“Huh?”

Chanyeol’s brows met briefly, he met her gaze evenly.

“Can…I ask a favor?”

“Anything.” She nodded, Chanyeol took her hand in his, Chaeyeon just looked at him expectantly.

“I know you’re just playing around with Kai….but, stop flirting with him.”

“Oppa, I’m not flirting, we’re just~”

Chanyeol just shook his head.

“Is this because people might see? Oppa, we don’t do it in public.”

“You know I don’t care about things like that.” Chanyeol closed the space between them, Chaeyeon blinked.

 

“Because I like you, Kang Chaeyeon. I don’t like seeing you flirting with other men, even my friends.” Chanyeol said lowly before kissing her cheek.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

chogiwa~