030

The Untouchables

 

“This is going to epic.” Chen mused as Chaeyeon’s Lamborghini rolled by, it earned a lot of stares as it passed by.

“She’s here.” Chaeri grinned from her seat, Sehun glanced at the girl.

“Do you think she has a horse? I can lend her one.” She continued, Suho and Chanyeol glanced at each other.

Chaeyeon slid down from the car and was immediately approached by the club’s manager.

“Young miss!” He greeted her warmly, Chaeyeon smiled and hugged the older male.

Xiumin grinned as he glanced at Chaeri’s confused reaction.

“I’m guessing she’s a regular here?” Sehun commented, the male nodded.

“When young miss Kang was younger, she used to be our champion, our best player.” The older male grinned and patted her hand.

Kai’s brows rose.

“You played before?” Lay spoke.

“The Junior League, my brother loved the game, he got me into it, this and that.” She chuckled before taking her seat.

“Lucy’s all good, right, ahjussi? I called you yesterday.” She looked at the male.

“Yes, I’ll have her brought out in a few.” The manager said before walking to the stables.

“You used to play? That’s something.” Kyungsoo grinned, then a stable boy approached their tables.

“It’s our turn to play.” Chaeri stood up, Chaeyeon finished lacing her riding boots and followed them.

“So, who’s your target?” Chaeri asked as Chaeyeon walked next to her, she paused and looked at the girl.

“What?”

“Come on, you’re sticking to them like glue, I heard you were engaged to~”

“Chanyeol? No, it was a media trick. In reality, it’s Jongin, your ex.” Chaeyeon grinned at her, the other girl halted.

“I heard you wanted him back? That’s too bad then.” Chaeyeon continued just as the staff arrived with her horse, Lucy. She took her mallet from the male and climbed over the horse.

“Wh—What are you saying?!” Chaeri turned a little red.

“But I kind of like Sehun too…So I don’t really know, should I play them just like you did?” She chuckled slightly before turning away from her.

Chaeri stood there, appalled.

 

 


“What is she playing?” Suho asked worriedly as he watched Chaeyeon turn away from Chaeri, the other girl climbed over her horse and rushed to Kai.

“I don’t know, but look at Chaeyeon’s posture. She’s a pro at this, hyung.” Chen stated proudly.

“Oh, our Chaeyeon looks y!” Baekhyun cheered while checking his horse’s reigns.

“Five versus five!” Chanyeol called, they gathered at the center.

“Chaeyeon chooses.” Sehun stated before Chaeri could speak.

“Baek, Kai, ex-boyfriend..and Sehun.” Chaeyeon mused, Kai chuckled and just reached over to kiss her cheek before dashing away.

“Ex-boyfriend?” Chaeri blinked as Suho, Lay, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo maneuvered their horses to her side.

“Doctor Do,….we dated for a bit.” She said with a small playful smile before following Baekhyun and Sehun. Kyungsoo just shook his head before keeping up with them.

 

 

“Hah!” Kai chuckled as he hit the ball towards Sehun’s side, Lay rolled his eyes at him as Sehun passed the ball to Chaeyeon.

“We’re winning!” Kai howled as Chaeri reached to Chaeyeon.

“You’re joking right? I don’t think you’d~”

“I’d what? Two-time? But you did it, why do you look so surprised?” Chaeyeon struck the ball towards Kyungsoo.

“Why would they want you?” Chaeri questioned, Chaeyeon paused and looked at her, she pulled her horse to a stop.

“Score!” Baekhyun announced, Chen groaned.

“I don’t even know how some cheap actress like you managed to gain access here, you~”

“Kang Chaeyeon!” A male voice made her stop, Suho glanced sideways as a tall male walked across the field, and his brown eyes set on Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon balked and slid down from her horse.

Chaeri looked at the male, her eyes widened as recognition settled on her features.

O~

“Oppa!” Chaeri rushed down to her horse and hugged the older male. Chaeyeon stopped on her tracks, confused.

“You’re in Seoul!” Chaeri said as she let go of him, the male just nodded.

Oh, hello, Julien, your sister’s right here, by the way.” Chaeyeon spoke, the older male smiled and walked to her.

You still got game, sis. How~

Why are you here?” She sighed as her older brother kissed her forehead.

“You two…are siblings?” Chaeri echoed just as Sehun and the rest of the guys reached them.

“Yeah, Chaeyeon’s my younger sister.” Julien spoke, Suho blinked then he paused.

“Right, Director Kang.” Suho nodded, Julien nodded at him.

“Samsung, right?” Julien looked at Suho and shook the younger male’s hand.

“So, Chaeyeon is also KangSan’s….” Chaeri mumbled.

“Not your average cheap actress, honey.” She chuckled before climbing over her horse.

“Oppa, I’ll return Lucy to the stable, can you wait at the club for a bit?”

Julien just nodded and watched her leave, and then as soon as she was out of sight, he turned to the younger males.

“So, tell me, why is Kris Wu still not in jail yet?”

 

 

Chaeyeon took off her helmet as she reached the club’s lounge, she halted when she saw Sehun standing by the terrace, Chaeri was speaking to him.

Her brows met briefly, she chewed on her lower lip, deciding what to do. She was about to walk towards the café’s entrance when Sehun spotted her.

“Chaeyeon-ah,” He called, he had changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, a faded beige shirt and a denim jacket.

Damn, this boy looks good in anything.

“My brother will probably grill me in a few minutes, but looking good, Oh Sehun.” She mused at him, Chaeri eyed her warily.

“Chaeri says you plan to two-time us.” He started, her lips quirked up.

“Yeah, that is my plan. We’re talking about Kai, right?” She added.

“Look, I don’t know what you’re playing~”

“You’re the one who’s playing. I don’t know if you’re just blind, or playing blind, but obviously, they don’t like you being around. You almost destroyed their friendship because of what you did, I don’t even understand where you get the guts to act this way.” Chaeyeon said flatly. Sehun glanced at the girl worriedly.

“You thought I was just some girl trying to leech off them, but I guess you were talking about yourself, how cute.” Chaeyeon smiled.

“So, I don’t really give a damn if you want to hang out with them, just don’t touch me. Because if you do that again,”

Sehun placed one hand on her shoulder as if to calm her.

 

“I will destroy you.” She stated before leaving the two.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++