025

The Untouchables

 

 

 

“It’s fatigue.” Kyungsoo stated just as the nurse pulled away from the bed, Chaeyeon was now asleep, she was not admitted to the hospital, instead she was now confined at RBHD’s headquarters.

“You know her, she’s been rehearsing and running a company.” He said with a frown, Chanyeol and Suho both looked up.

“Hyung,” Chen entered the room.

“Someone’s at Chaeyeon’s house.” He pointed towards the window, Chanyeol stood up, and there was a black BMW parked beside Chaeyeon’s car.

“It must be~” Kyungsoo halted when he head a loud crash coming from downstairs.

 

 

Sehun stared at the documents, his fists curled as he looked at the house across the street.

“Sehun-ah, what~” Kyungsoo halted by the doorway, his brows rose. The glass cabinet was broken, glass shards were sprayed around the office.

“Your secretary passed by and brought Chaeyeon’s medical records,” Sehun faced the older male, Kai sidestepped the older male and entered the room.

“What’s this? Are you throwing one of those tantrums again~” Kai halted when he saw the papers on the floor, he leaned down and picked it up.

“That man, he beat her, hyung.” Sehun seethed, Kai’s brows met.

“No, not Chaeyeon.” Kai muttered. Kyungsoo was stunned.

“It was just hidden, that’s why it took so long for you to get these, he must have paid a lot just to have these concealed.”

“Then, if that’s~”

“We got CCTV footage from Chaeyeon’s house,” Chen announced from the living room.

“It’s that actor guy, Kris.”

Before Kyungsoo could react, Sehun yanked the window open and leapt down, Kai smirked and followed his friend.

 

 

“What..was that?” Chaeyeon sat up, Chanyeol left his seat.

“Something must have happened downstairs, are you feeling better now?” He asked as he sat beside her, Chaeyeon winced and nodded.

“Kyungsoo said it was over exhaustion.” He said worriedly as he brushed her hair away from her face.

“I’m sorry, I caused a lot trouble, huh?”

Chanyeol shook his head, then they both looked up when they heard someone yelling from downstairs, then two black figures were rushing towards Chaeyeon’s front door.

“It’s Kai and Sehun.” She murmured.

Then the doors opened, Baekhyun looked frantic.

“It’s Kris, he’s in your home.”

Chaeyeon blinked.

“They know, Chaeyeon-ah. Sehun and Kai saw your medical records.”

She was speechless, she felt her insides turn.

“Chaeyeon-ah~”

She jumped off the bed and started running down the stairs.

 

 

“And you dare show up here.” Kai said flatly, Kris looked at the two and scoffed.

“Who says I can’t?” He replied, Sehun just stared at him, his eyes cold and empty.

“It’s guys like you that bring us shame.” Kai said before lunging at him, Kris fell on the tiled floor hard.

“For all the pain you caused her,” Kai tightened his grip around the male’s throat.

“I guess you meddled in our history? Nice. So, who is she really with? You or the other one?” Kris taunted, his left lip was already bleeding.

There was a distinctive click, Kris froze, Kai relaxed and smirked.

“Move.” Sehun’s voice was calm, Kai stood up and walked behind his friend, Sehun had his Beretta M9 pointed towards the male.

“You’re very brave, showing yourself here.” Sehun stated, Kris’s eyes widened as he cocked the gun again.

“Oh Sehun!”

 

 

Chanyeol stopped by the front door, Sehun was pointing his gun at Kris, who was on the floor, bleeding.

Chaeyeon ran towards them and stood between the gun and Kris.

“Are you crazy?!” She yelled, Sehun’s eyes went to her face.

“Are you trying to save him?” He asked, Kai tensed.

“Sehun-ah~” She noticed that his fist was bleeding.

“Do you know what he was planning? He locked all the doors and windows to your house.” He told her, Chaeyeon halted and looked away.

“I’m not stupid. He was planning to hurt you again.” He spat as he put the gun down.

“The police is coming, better get out of here before they see you.” Sehun hid his gun on his back and shook off his jacket.

“Go back to your room.” He said as he draped the jacket around her.

“But, you and Kai~”

“We’ll take care of it.” Sehun let out a shaky breath before kissing the top of her forehead.

“Go with Suho hyung.” He nudged her, Chaeyeon glanced at Kris briefly.

“I’ll get you back for this, Kang Chaeyeon.” Kris hissed at her, Kai kicked him in the chest.

“You can try.” He replied.

 

“Sehun-ah,” Chaeyeon sighed, he just shook his head at her before Suho pulled her out of the house.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++