036

The Untouchables

 

 

The three males stepped out of the door. Kai was speaking rapidly on his Bluetooth earpiece.

“Are you back on their system now?” He spoke as followed Sehun and Chanyeol inched towards the opened door.

“Yes. We’ve shut off the cameras. And, we’ve sent back up.”

Kai exchanged nods with his friends.

“How do you feel about dying here right now, President Kang?” They heard Jung Jaeguk laugh and there was a loud thud, Chaeyeon hised.

Sehun’s brows met briefly.

One of Jung Jaeguk’s goons suddenly appeared and started to run towards them.

“Excuse me, what~” Chanyeol swiftly walked up to the male and elbowed him; he kicked him squarely on the chest and that rendered the male unconscious.

“Right now? Wait, I’m not president yet, just VP.” Chaeyeon’s voice echoed from the room. The elevator doors opened, Lay appeared carrying a small silver handgun, he tossed it Kai before throwing his hand knife on the male who was running towards them. The male fell down on the floor, writhing in pain.

“He has men here, we have to move fast.” Sehun spoke before entering the room.

 

 

“We warned you little girl, you and your friends should just back off.”

Chaeyeon could feel the coldness of the steel against her neck.

“KangSan is my family’s why should I back off?” She replied, the male smirked at her.

“What if I hurt your friends? You wont be so strong if I do that.”

“Do it.” A voice joined them, Jung Jaeguk’s men started to move, then it all happened so fast, Sehun and Chanyeol appeared by the doors, four men started to attack them.

“Chaeyeon, run!” Kai’s bellowed at her, Chaeyeon kicked Jung Jaeguk’s shin and started to run away from him. She tripped twice, she took off her shoes and continued running.

“Kang Chaeyeon, just stay right there!”

She halted when she heard a loud bang, she spun around, Chanyeol and Kai stood frozen as they stared back at her.

Jung Jaeguk was laughing as she faced him, he had the gun raised up.

“Should I go with this one first? Lotte’s heir.” He said, he had Sehun on gunpoint.

Chaeyeon felt her insides freeze.

“Run!” Sehun yelled, but Jung Jaeguk just hit his cheek with the gun again, Chaeyeon winced.

Kai and Chanyeol watched helplessly.

“How about an exchange, honey?” He offered, Chaeyeon met eyes with Sehun, he was shaking his head at her, he had huge gash right beside his eye, and his cheek was bleeding.

“It’s you or him. Who goes first?” He laughed again.

“Chaeyeon~”

“Shut up!” He hit Sehun again, Chaeyeon looked away.

“Shoot me instead.” Chaeyeon spoke, Kai and Chanyeol gaped at her.

“You want KangSan right? Arasso, you can have it. Kill me, then leave my friends alone.” She walked towards them.

Sehun’s eyes never left her as she approached them. Jung Jaeguk’s grip on Sehun loosened. She met his gaze briefly, her lips quivered as she slowly reached for his cheek, then she dropped her hand.

“But in exchange,” Chaeyeon faced Jung Jaeguk evenly.

“Let him go.”

“Well, for a friend of your fiancé, you seem to care for him a lot.” He mused, then he pushed Sehun aside, the tall male landed on the floor with a thud.

Then Jung Jaeguk raised the gun towards her.

“Good bye, princess.” He said as he cocked the gun and brought it to her face.

 

 

Lay looked up as he heard the gunshot, just as the elevator doors opened, revealing a grief-stricken Baekhyun, his phone was on the floor and it was playing live feed of what was happening inside the room.

“Lay….She….” Baekhyun trailed off.

“Suho hyung, what are we going to do?” Lay spoke through his Bluetooth earpiece.

“In two minutes, Minseok will be releasing everything about Jung Jaeguk, also everything he has done just to steal KangSan from the Kangs.” Suho’s voice was cold as he spoke.

“And?”

“Make sure Jung Jaeguk wont be able to use his legs again. That’s enough.”

“Hyung, that~”

 

“End him. I think that’s better.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++