029

The Untouchables

 

“Congratulations, baby!” Baekhyun cooed as she stepped in the HQ. She smiled and flinched as he pinched her cheeks.

“Oppa!” She protested, he just chuckled before making his way back to the kitchen.

“It was good show, Chae!” Chen hollered from the study.

She just sent him air kisses before following Sehun to the kitchen.

“Oh, you’re here.” Kyungsoo smiled at her, Suho then looked up.

“Go upstairs, second floor on the left. I prepared some clothes for you, so go change.” He said in his calm polite tone.

Sehun snorted.

“Oppa, I’m~”

“Ya, you’re alone in a house with nine males, and you’re wearing shorts.” Suho nagged.

“The first time I met you, I was clad in a bikini.” She replied, Suho jutted his lips towards the staircase.

Kyungsoo grinned.

She just sighed and made her way towards the stairs.

 

 

 

“I’ve got news.” Kai said as he joined them in the garden, Chanyeol looked up from his burger.

“What?” Lay asked.

“Remember when one of our hackers said we needed a copy of Jang Holdings’ database?” Kai continued, Suho looked up.

“It’s a company owned Jang Jaeguk.” Xiumin said to Chaeyeon as she chewed, she just nodded.

“Well, apparently, he’s going to have this grand company party next Wednesday.” Kai said.

“He’s inviting all these dancers, and special acts, I think we can bribe someone to just pluck in a small receiving device.” Kai mused as he picked up his drink.

“A party? For what?”

“It’s a yearly thing for him, that’s what I head.” Kai replied as Chanyeol handed Chaeyeon a napkin.

“So, did you talk anybody yet?” Sehun asked.

“Nope, it’s kind of hard to move right now, a lot of eyes are on us.” Kai made a face, then Chaeyeon raised her hand.

“I can do it!”

“No.” Sehun said evenly, Suho and Lay were shaing their heads.

“Think about it, I’ll tell him I’ll volunteer to perform a few numbers for that party.”

“Chaeyeon, you’re CEO KangSan Group, you are way higher~”

“But, I’m Kang Chaeyeon, the pop star too.” She said, which earned her a glare from Suho.

“I’ll do it.”

“Nope.”

“Absolutely not.”

“No, thanks, we can afford to pay someone.”

She just eyed them warily.

“You’re going to let me do it anyway.” She smirked.

“How?” Xiumin asked her.

“I’ll get rid of Lee Chaeri for you.” She offered, the boys turned quiet.

“Chaeyeon~”

“But, Chanyeol oppa and I will have to break up, or at least to her, we’ll tell her it was actually just a cover up, because in reality, I’m Kim Jongin’s fiancé.”

Chanyeol and Kai balked at her, Sehun shook his head.

“I just texted my manager, it’s done.” She grinned before winking at Kai.

“And, Chanyeol oppa, you don’t have to worry. We’ll only make Chaeri believe it, the press wont ever know.” She said before digging in.

“I sense trouble.” Kyungsoo murmured.

 

 

“You do know where~”

“I do.” Chaeyeon grinned at Sehun as she opened the Lamborghini’s front door, Darth Vader rushed and jumped on the seat.

“I’ll meet you at the stables, boo!” Kai hollered from across the street, Sehun looked at Chaeyeon as she blew Kai a kiss, she was dressed in a pair of light skinny jeans, a polo shirt and pointed flats.

“What you’re planning,” Sehun started, his leaned one palm on the car.

“I know it’s dangerous, I need to help you guys too, right?” She smiled at him, then she noticed a red Ferrari Spider parked beside Suho’s McLaren, Lee Chaeri descended from the car.

“She used Kai just to get Sehun. That’s why…nobody talks about her.”

Chaeyeon’s brows met briefly before reaching out to twine her fingers behind Sehun’s neck, he blinked at her.

“So, let me do this one tiny thing, okay?” She grinned at him, Sehun just sighed before hugging her briefly.

“I’ll see you later, topstar-nim.” He mused as she pulled away. Chaeyeon just nodded, she glanced at Chaeri who was staring back at her, and she noticed how her fists had curled tightly.

Chaeyeon smirked before getting inside her black Lamborghini.

 

 

Let the games begin.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++