034

The Untouchables

 

Chaeyeon scratched the back of her head as she stood by the doors, Xiumin had been calling her, asking her for her help.

She opened the door and peeked by the doorway before entering.

“I need help with my bowtie, babe!” Kai’s deep voice welcomed her, she stepped in the house and found Kai already buttoning up his black dress shirt.

“I like the outfit you chose for me.” He smiled as she neared him, then he blinked at her get up.

“I have to perform at that party, remember? So that I can stick the flash drive on their main~”

“We really can’t dissuade you from that, huh?” Suho appeared by staircase.

Chaeyeon just smiled and proceeded to fix Kai’s bowtie, she was dressed in one of her stage costumes, the one that bothered Suho a lot.

“Oh, mei mei’s here.” Lay greeted her with a smile, he was now wearing that ivory toned three-piece suit she chose for him.

“You look good, ge.” She chuckled before walking to Suho to fix the lapels of his suit jacket.

“Chen and Baekhyun already left. They’ll meet us there. So, are you ready?” Xiumin stated as he walked to her, he handed her his slim black necktie.

“Yeah, just plug the flash drive at any available computer. And not get caught.” She nodded.

“Don’t we have somebody else to that?” A deep voice piped in, Chaeyeon tensed briefly. Chanyeol joined them in the living room, he was dressed in a burgundy toned suit that complimented his height.

“I can do it, oppa. Don’t worry.”

“I’m not worried about having the flash drive plugged in. You might get hurt.” He stated as he checked his reflection.

Kai hid his smirk, he just kissed the side of Chaeyeon’s head before leaving.

“You’re wearing that?”

Chaeyeon looked up, Sehun was walking towards her, he was already wearing the suit she picked out for him, it was a nice warm shade of red the complimented his broad shoulders. And the black dress shirt made him stand out more.

“Only for a while. I’m going to change after.” She stated, Sehun eyed the mini dress that bared her back and legs.

“I’ll be back.” He said before disappearing.

 

 

“This girl is crazy. Volunteering to show off.” Jung Jaeguk mused as he got in his car.

“There’s something we just confirmed, sir.” His secretary spoke as the engine started.

“She may be involved with that group.”

Jaeguk halted.

“Those hackers who caused for the two directors to be arrested. She….was behind it. It has been proven.”

The man’s eyes narrowed.

“And, she may have gotten help from her friends.”

“Those brats? Again?”

“Yes, sir.”

Jung Jaeguk exhaled.

“Call the head of security. We have to get that girl before her brother steps up as president. We have to finish her.”

 

 

Chaeyeon smiled as Suho got in the car, she saw the company van pull over across the house.

“You’ll be careful, right?”

She turned, Chanyeol was looking at her.

“I will, oppa. Don’t worry.”

Chanyeol nodded before wrapping his arms around her.

“I’ll see you later then.” He kissed her forehead before leaving, Chaeyeon exhaled and leaned against the window, she watched as the black Maybach Exelero speed away.

“Look, I’m not trying to control you or tell what you wear,”

She jumped and glanced back, Sehun was walking towards her, he was holding onto something.

“This isn’t some sort of sick masochistic whatever.” He continued as he draped the his black hoodie around her, Chaeyeon just grinned at him.

“But, you can take this off later, then after your performance, put this on again.” He suggested, but it was more like a demand.

“I thought guys like it when girls show skin.” She mused, Sehun shook his head.

“No, no, giant hoodies suit you better. I like it.” He nodded, Chaeyeon smiled, not knowing what else to say.

“I feel…sorry. You and Chanyeol oppa….I made such good friends here…and I know tension will start~”

“Sorry? For what? For having feelings? It doesn’t have to be complicated, just kiss me back.” He said lightly. Chaeyeon looked away, Sehun smiled, trying to lighten up her mood.

“You’re taking this too well.”

“Because in front of you I have to act brave. Ani, I have to be brave.” He stated, Chaeyeon paused, Sehun just smiled before zipping up the hoodie.

“I assigned bodyguards outside the building. So, you don’t have to worry.”

“You’re not taking me seriously.” She said, Sehun stopped.

“I am, Chaeyeon. Believe me, I am taking everything in. I just…I just want to enjoy this moment. Being alone with you.” Sehun took her hand in his.

“Aigoo, this sly brat.” She muttered.

He chuckled lowly, before reaching out to cup her cheek. Chaeyeon tensed and swallowed.

“I’ll watch over you. See you later.” Sehun kissed her cheek, Chaeyeon balked.

 

Then he smiled and kissed the tip of her nose before leaving the house.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++