Chapter 6

The Imperfect Me

Once we reached the restaurant, we found seats for our big group. We were lucky enough that the restaurant wasn't as crowded. We do hear rumours o fthis restaurant being famous for one of it's employees. Apparently, he was really good looking and because of this, a lot of female customers would come to the restaurant. I looked around the resaurant and found no one that was "Good-looking". Some were cute but none of them were REALLY GOOD-LOOKING.

"Yo, Ara! Are you perhaps looking for the handsome guy that work here?" Amber teased me.

"Uhhh no no! Of course not! Why would I?" I panicked.

"Hey Ara! Don't look at him. I'm pretty sure I'm much more good-looking than him," Luhan said, jokingly, while making some cute faces.

I rolled my eyes at him. Damn this guy is just too cute but at the same time, wayyy too annoying.

"Hey, talking about this handsome waiter, did you know that he is apparently from our school?" Krystal mentioned.

"Oh ya! That's true! He is from our school but I rarely get to see his face since he spends most of his time in the classroom alone and then after school, he would go straight to this restaurant for work! The thing is, he is apparently a genius! In academics and in sports too! I can't believe such a person exist! He is almost close to perfect!" Sulli elaborated (though she seems to be fangirling more than explaining to us).

"Hey, you do seem extra interested in him, Sulli." Chen .

Sulli turned a bright shade of red. Awww she looks really cute like that. She hit Chen in the elbow to get rid of her embarrassment. We became more and more rowdier when talking about this 'handsome' waiter. Amidst everyone talking, there was this one quiet guy sitting opposite me, just observing the big group talking. He looks like as though he was daydreaming though. Or maybe his thoughts were somewhere else. I waved my hands in front of him. He then seems to realised it after a few tries. I chuckled slightly. He face turned slightly red.

"Oh hi! Sorry for spacing out just now. My name is Lay, by the way." Lay said.

"Hi! My name is Ara. I think you would have known by now." I said.

"Haha! Of course, I know it! They are quite a rowdy bunch, huh? But I do enjoy myself around them though they are the ones who do most of the talking," he said.

I just nodded in agreement. We then talked for a bit. I realise that the restaurant was getting noisier and noisier. Or was it just me? Just then, someone approached our table.

"Excuse me, may I take your orders please?"