Chapter 10

The Imperfect Me

"Hey Mom! I'm home!" 

"Ah, Ara! Welcome back, dear!" my mom replied while hugging me. She then took some of the shopping bags to the kitchen.

"So sorry dear for making you do the chores though your bag is already heavy!"

"It's okay, Mom! I'm already used to it!" I assured her. 

"Your eyes are swollen dear, did something happen?" my mom asked me, making me panicked for a moment. Was it really obvious?

"Don't worry! It is just because I'm tired. This is my first time hanging out this late with my friends right?" 

She looked at me for moment and I gave her a smile. She seem convinced with my reasoning. Phew! I would never want to trouble my mom with my school problems. Now that I'm thinking about it, I never did share my problems with anyone, not even my family members. I feel like my problems are way to minor to even complain about. They are all just petty complains. Pretty sure my family has bigger problems to deal with. I entered my room and lie down on my bed. Ahhh! It feels good to lie down after such a long day! 

Beep! Beep!

- You've just been added to "Luhan is Handsome! ;)" -

Amber: What's with the group name! It's disgusting!

Luhan: Hey! Admit it! You are just jealous~~ :P

Tao: Oh please! That is the most horrible lie I've heard! 

- Chen changed the group name from "Luhan is handsome ;)" to "Chen is FABULOUS"

Sulli: Oh my, guys. Those are the worst group names I've seen! 

Victoria: Hey! Stop spamming! My phone keeps on vibrating and it getting really annoying...

Krystal: -.- 

Me: Hi!! :)

Luhan: Hey Ara!!!!! Did you get home safely?

Me: Yeap I did! Thanks for your concern! :)

Tao: Hi Ara! >.< 

Me: Hey Tao! :)

Luna: Hey Ara! On behalf of these idiots, we apologise for the spamming. They are just too rowdy. Can't stand them! Urgh... -.-

Victoria: Yep, we apologise on behalf on these idiots (Yes, I'm talking about the boys in this group.)

Lay: I did nth and I gt called idiot? T.T

Me: Hey! It's fine! I don't mind the spamming. Wow! It feels odd to have so many people chatting in a group. 

Chen: Why am I an idiot? T.T

Me: hahahaha XD

Amber: You guys deserved to be called one. No offense~~

Luhan: TOTALLY OFFENDED 

Victoria: Okay, no more fighting in this group. Now, do you guys have any plans after school tomorrow?

Tao, Luhan, Chen, Lay, Sulli and Luna: Nope, not that I know of

Amber: Umm, I have my Student Council meeting tmr, tgth with Krystal and Xiumin.

Victoria: Ara, how about you?

Me: Uh, me? I have nothing on tomorrow.

Victoria: Okay, good! I was planning for us to stay back in class to decorate the classroom. Our classroom is way too boring, it makes me want to sleep in class. I can't stand it at all. I have planned some designs to put for our noticeboard. Are you guys okay with this idea?

Me and the rest: Yeah! We are totally fine with it!

Victoria: Yay! It's hard being the Class Chairperson! So lucky to have you guys who are willing to help. I asked the others but they didn't bother replying.

Amber: I agree. Our class is filled with lazy people. They did say they want a nicer environment to study in but they do not want to do anything.

Lay: Guys, let's not gossip about our class okay? They are still our classmates that we are going to be with for the rest of the year. Let's just get along!

Me: Yep! I agree with Lay! Let's try our best to get along with the class!

Luna: Okay, peeps~ I'm going to sleep! Don't sleep too late guys! Good nights!

Everyone: Good night!!! :)

I put down my phone after the long conversation. Oh! It's 11pm already! How time flies when I'm talking to them. Can't wait to see them tomorrow. Without any difficulties, I drifted off to sleep...