Chapter 22

The Imperfect Me

This is going to be a long day...

And indeed, I was right. There could not be a single moment of peace between the both of them. They have been bickering since we left school. Kris was annoyed that Luhan tagged along though he was not invited. And Luhan? I honestly don't know. For some unknown reason, they hated each other. It's like bringing two kids out instead of going out with 2 men. I just don't get why they hate each other so much. I believe it is their first time actually having a conversation with each other. Heck, it's their first time they even acknowledge each other. They would usually walk pass each other in the hallway. As we were walking to the nearest frozen yoghurt shop to our school, I realise the two boys were definitely gaining the attention of the girls around them. The girls were oogling at them, I swear I can practically see hearts on their eyes. Feeling uncomfortable, I decided to walk a few steps back and blend in with the crowd so the girls around Kris and Luhan would not suspect that I'm with them. I don't want any further attention from the girls outside of school. I think I am most probably the most hated in girl in school right now after what happened at the school gate. Who would have thought that I might actually be going out to get frozen yoghurt with Kris. It was only a few days ago when I saw him in the restaurant, where I got teased by my friends. 

"Oh we are here," Kris saidsnapping me out of my thoughts. He was looking at me. Oh crap! The girls are looking!

Avoiding Kris' eyes, I entered the frozen yoghurt shop. The shop was surprisingly quite empty today. It is usually very packed with students at this timing. I guess it must be because of the new cafe that open down the street. I am not really a big fan of coffee so I wasn't really interested in going to the cafe. I saw an empty table for 4 and was walking towards it but Luhan pulled my arm and sat me down at a table for 2. I was confused as to why he did that. 

"Ehem, if you cannot count, there are actually 3 people you know," Kris said as he approached us.

"Oh sorry, I thought it was just me and Ara," Luhan countered. 

"In case you forgot, it was suppose to be just me and Ara. But you decided to invite yourself," Kris retorted. 

"And in case you forgot, Ara allowed me to go with her. If you want a seat, then why not sit at the table at the other end?" Luhan rolled his eyes while pointing to the empty table closer to the exit.

"Actually, why not you sit there and I sit here since Ara is suppose to treat me?" Kris replied while glaring at Luhan. Oh gosh, not now. 

"Enough, guys. It's either we sit on the table of 4 or I leave. Honestly, you guys are getting really annoying and attracting unnecessary attention and I definitely do not want that," I hissed and with that, they reluctantly moved the the table. I'm glad they decided to listen.

"So Kris, what do you want. I do owe you a lot," I asked Kris. 

"What do you owe him, anyways?" Luhan asked curiously while looking at me in the eye.

"I believe that is none of your business. It's just between the two of us," Kris retorted. 

Before Luhan could give another clapback, I gave him a glare and he kept quiet. We then went to order our frozen yoghurt. While waiting for our frozen yoghurt to be prepared, I got a text from Luna.

-Message- 

Luna: OMG! Ara, I have something really important to tell you. You are the first to know so keep it a secret from the others, okays?

Oh no. Is it what I think it is going to be?

Me: Yep sure! :) What is it?

I could feel my heart beating faster and I was starting to sweat. I think I got an idea of what she is going to say.

Luna: Xiumin confessed to me! He said he like me! 

Yep, just what I thought...