Dance to Forget

Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What happened?" He asked concernedly.

And that was when Hoseok fell apart, low whimpers rumbling up from his throat and he couldn't breathe. JungKook ran forward and hugged him. And Hoseok allowed himself to cry in JungKook's arms, even though he'd rather be hugging YoonGi.

And YoonGi must've been going insane because Hoseok wouldn't respond and he was probably telling his new boyfriend that his friend-

Except we were more than friends, YoonGi.

"What happened?" JungKook repeated, looking at his hyung hopefully.

Hoseok told him everything. Exactly how their relationship was, and how YoonGi looked at him when they almost kissed and how cute his hair was and how he fit in Hoseok's arms like he belonged there, because he did, JungKook, I swear to god he belonged there. He was sobbing by the time he got to the point about how perfect he looked when he was asleep, like he was a completely different person, from pissed words and his eyes thinning as he smiled to steady breathing and the occasional moment when he would cling to Hoseok's arm or twitch slightly or the gentle smile that would graze his lips sometimes. And JungKook listened the entire time.

"Do you want me to talk to him? I mean, he works at the same bar-"

Hoseok cut him off as he shook his head and wiped his tears away. "I just want to forget about him and dance. Do you want to practice with me?" Hoseok asked. JungKook nodded.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'd love to. Are you sure you're okay?" The younger asked. Hoseok nodded.

"Yes. Thank you for asking. Go get dressed," he answered.

After getting dressed, JungKook came back in the room. "You ready?" Hoseok asked, about to turn on the music. JungKook nodded with a smile, finding his position.

As they started dancing, Hoseok closed his eyes to help feel the music better. And there were those images of sleeping YoonGi and YoonGi with that determined look in his eyes, and Hoseok opened his eyes again, pissed that YoonGi could even with his dance.

"That was good. You wanna do it again?" Hoseok asked. JungKook laughed and protested by sprawling out on the floor and groaning. Hoseok giggled. "Okay, we'll wait until Monday," he stated.

As they walked out of the dance studio into the rain (thank god Hoseok had an umbrella), Hoseok saw that figure there, leaning against a concrete wall and lighting up entirely when he saw Hoseok. "Hoseok-ah!" He said eagerly.

"Stay the away from him," JungKook hissed, stepping in front of his friend.

"No, it's okay, just let him-"

"JungKook? Is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter