Worth It

Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You kissed him?!" JungKook yelled out after choking on his drink. Seokjin rolled his eyes at his remark, thumping him in the head. Hoseok simply sighed. They'd gone to Namjoon and Seokjin's place to watch one of JungKook's favourite movies, and Seokjin had made dinner, so the two younger boys were happy to show up early.

"You know, it's very rude to-"

"Was he good at it?" JungKook interrupted Seokjin with a wide-eyed expression for Hoseok. Now everyone seemed interested, even Namjoon, who was already sitting on the couch away from the table.

"Well, yeah, he's-"

"JungKook, he was a rapper, of course he's good with his tongue," Namjoon stated, saving Hoseok from a potentially awkward conversation.

"Wait, he was a rapper?" Hoseok and Seokjin asked simultaneously. Namjoon nodded.

"Yeah, he was really good, too. He went to all my music classes. Nice guy, one of my good friends back then, but he was crazy about this greasy loser named Park Jimin," he responded. "They started dating, kid left him a bit after we graduated, and he worked as a bar tender and he had to work overtime to keep his apartment. I think he took a job at the record shop-"

"Wait, wait, are we actually ignoring the fact that Namjoon said he was good with his tongue? Gross, Hyung! I ing work with the guy, why are we talking about him like he's attractive?" JungKook asked. Seokjin sighed and covered the boy's ears gently.

"Did the rest of the date go well, Hoseok?" He asked softly, a motherly tone heavy on his words as if Hoseok were his teenage son. He'd be a wonderful parent one day, if Namjoon ever put a ring on that finger and they ended up raising children together.

Hoseok smiled at the memories. "I had a fantastic time, Jin. Thanks for asking. And I'm gonna go home soon so I can see him in the morning," he answered.

"But it's only 10 o'clock," JungKook whined. Hoseok chuckled at the fact that Seokjin's hands weren't blocking much sound for the younger.

"Okay, JungKook, we've already seen the movie. What else am I supposed to stay for?" Hoseok asked.

"I don't know. Did you ask him to be your boyfriend?" The youngest boy asked, and the other two looked to him expectantly, patiently waiting for the answer.

"We've decided to wait on that. Maybe next time, I'll ask, but we want to see how it goes first," he responded.

"Make sure to stay close friends with him, though. Sometimes, peo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter