Babe

Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Friday, and while every second without working made YoonGi anxious as (with the heaviest sarcasm used for that statement), he was glad he could stick it out with Hoseok at his place while he recovered. And Hoseok didn't seem to mind it, either.

Okay, he minded that he couldn't hold YoonGi as close as he wanted, but by the end of the week, the older was mostly better and Hoseok could let YoonGi lean on his chest as much as either of them wanted.

YoonGi sniffled as he leaned against the counter, still reeling from his recent illness. JungKook came in with a disappointed expression, dropping his dance bag on the floor. "Oh, hello, Princess, don't you look cheerful?" YoonGi asked. Hoseok was occupied with making tea in the kitchen.

"You know how I get to meet with Seohyun to dance tomorrow?" He asked, his voice sounding slightly blocked. The older nodded as Hoseok came in.

"What's wrong? Have you stopped liking her?" YoonGi asked.

"Maybe he likes someone else now," Hoseok stated. JungKook shook his head and smiled softly.

"No. Still stuck on her," he said, sounding shy and sweet, his Busan Satoori making its way into his words. Aw, he sounds so sweet, YoonGi thought. "The problem is that it's gonna , because I'm sick, thanks to your precious plague-carrier," he whined. Never mind. That little .

"You can just tell her you can't go," Hoseok told him, ignoring the last part. JungKook groaned.

"You don't get it."

 

Hoseok widened his eyes at the words with a pissed smile to top it off like he was ready to choke JungKook and leave him cold. "Hey, JungKook, I think I left my phone in Hoseok's car. You know his car right? And take your phone with you just in case you can't find it and you need to call it," YoonGi requested. JungKook nodded and walked out the door, leaving Hoseok to chuckle and throw his arms around YoonGi's shoulders.

"You deserve more credit than everyone else gives you," Hoseok stated. YoonGi looked up at him innocently.

"For what?"

"For getting him out of here," Hoseok replied. YoonGi smiled. "Sending him on a wild goose chase for your phone, huh?" He asked, smoothing his hand over YoonGi's to reach his back pocket and take the phone. "This?"

"Do that again and sick or not, I'm going to leave pretty little marks on your lips and I won't tell you if they'll match your neck when I'm done with you," YoonGi said nonchalantly. Hoseok laughed and kissed his head.

"Is that a promise?" He whispered crookedly in the older's ear, sending shivers down YoonGi's spine because despite the cool exterior he played off so well, Jung Hoseok was actually affecting him because he was the iest creature on earth, goddamn.

"Now it is. Bring me my goddamn tea," YoonGi demanded playfully, flicking him in the chest with the back of his hand.

"You're cute as ."

"You're getting my tea, Hoseok," he giggled, but Hoseok snagged a quick kiss before getting the tea. And the older had his mouth hanging open in shock. "I swear to god, Seokkie, if you get sick-"

"I'm getting your tea like you wanted~" Hoseok whined with the cutest smile that YoonGi just couldn't bring himself to care about if Hoseok got sick from that teeny kiss.

"How many guys have you been with, Hoseok?" YoonGi asked as he followed and stood at the doorway, not thinking about the question until the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter