Sweatpants

Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday came around quite easily after a week of holding hands and being cheesy. And Hoseok planned to be extra cheesy when he showed up at YoonGi's apartment in the morning. He put on his biggest smile when he knocked on the door, and he couldn't help but giggle when he saw YoonGi's outfit. Okay, maybe he was giggling because he just so goddamn giddy to see his boyfriend, but YoonGi still managed to rock those sweatpants and his long-sleeved t-shirt. "I wish I'd brought my own pajamas so we could match," he said. The older giggled and let him inside.

"Yeah, well, I'm sure I have something you could borrow. Come here. Oh, and leave your coat on the table over there," he pointed out before he let Hoseok follow him into his large bedroom. It made Hoseok all the more excited when he recognized the place.

"I can't wait to hang out with you, YoonGi," he stated as the shorter boy searched the drawers of his dresser for some sweatpants. YoonGi laughed at the statement.

"I mean, it's not like you're hanging out with a Prince. I'm just Min YoonGi, I'm not that special," he replied as he stood up with two pairs of sweatpants, but Hoseok hugged him. And YoonGi hugged him back because he appreciated the affection quite a lot.

"That's not true, you're my prince, YoonGi-ah," the younger told him softly. The shorter boy beamed and buried his head in Hoseok's shirt, hugging him tighter because he was obviously an angel from heaven itself. This was the one angel he could keep in his life, so letting Hoseok go was not an option.

"You're the sweetest thing," YoonGi said as he stood on his toes to kiss Hoseok's forehead. "Now take off your pants because sweatpants are way better."

Hoseok laughed but complied, undoing his belt and pulling off his pants to take the longer pair, considering he had longer legs. "Okay, now take off your shirt," YoonGi commanded. Hoseok smiled and took off his shirt.

"Any particular reason why?" He asked. YoonGi shook his head and grinned.

"No, you're just really y," he responded. Hoseok snorted and glanced down at his chest and back to YoonGi, who was still in awe of his flat stomach. The younger paid special attention to YoonGi's reaction when he flexed his abs. "Oh my god, stop," he giggled, his cheeks enflamed with red.

"Do you want to feel them?" Hoseok asked. YoonGi looked up hopefully. "Give me your hand," he ordered, taking YoonGi's hand as he held it out and guided it on his chest. YoonGi looked like he was about to squeal with joy. Hoseok giggled at his reaction, pulling him forward by his hand and smiling when he met YoonGi's eyes. "Hello, beautiful," he whispered. The older looked like he was in love. And that was good, because Hoseok was sure he was in love, too.

"You're so... just... You're thrilling," YoonGi told him softly, the starry look in his eyes becoming absolutely more charming with every second Hoseok held his gaze.

"So are you," he whispered, pecking YoonGi's lips, which ultimately turned into a make-out session with YoonGi against the wall.

"Hoseok," he panted. "Let's go watch a terrible movie and make fun of the characters," he stated with a smile, taking his hand and pulling him into the living room. Hoseok giggled.

"I never thought I'd hear something that would make me like you even more," he responded.

As they began the movie, YoonGi leaned up against his boyfriend's chest. And it surprised him when Hoseok put his arm around the shorter's body and held him closer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter