Boyfriend

Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On Tuesday, Hoseok showed up at the restaurant, his ear pressed in a phone call with a grim expression. "Yeah, okay, I'll take care of it. Don't worry, I'll tell Victoria," he said, removing the phone and meeting YoonGi's gaze.

And of course, a day started without Hoseok's smile was enough of a concern for YoonGi. "What's up?"

"Oh, nothing much, really. JungKook's whining that he's sick and he wanted me to tell Victoria that he might not come today. How's it going with you?" Hoseok asked, his beautiful smile reappearing, a relief upon YoonGi's eyes because everything except for Hoseok's smile was starting to get old.

"It's going pretty well. I mean, I'm here with you, so where's the harm?" He asked with a gentle smile. Hoseok ruffled his hair and giggled.

"Is my cheesiness rubbing off on you?" He questioned. YoonGi shrugged politely.

"Maybe."

Hoseok's face drew closer and closer, with a glance thrown on YoonGi's lips before the older filled with pure joy and he waited for a kiss. But Hoseok stopped, so close and farther away than the moon, it seemed, as he smirked at YoonGi. "Waiting for something, Darling?"

As pissed as YoonGi wanted to be, he would play along and get his revenge later. "No, I don't know what you're talking about," he whispered. Hoseok bit his lip and looked back to YoonGi's lips with raised eyebrows.

"You sure? I mean..." Hoseok glanced around the restaurant to see if anyone else would notice. When he was sure the coast was clear, he met the older's eyes again. "...No one would see if anything, you know, happened."

His tone was low and tantalizing, placing a dazzling flavour on YoonGi's tongue, and it was all he wanted to do to kiss Hoseok hard, too hard, leave marks where there should be none, show the world that Jung Hoseok was his and only his.

"Well, the offer is tempting, Jung, but I don't know. This is a family restaurant, and two guys making out in the middle of the way might be bad for business," YoonGi answered with a tiny smile, though his intentions seemed quite different when he s his arms around Hoseok's neck.

"So, in other words, it's a yes?" Hoseok asked, a giggle slipping from his mouth to loosen the mood a little.

YoonGi smiled even more and cupped the younger's cheeks. "No, of course it's not," he stated, pressing a quick kiss against Hoseok's lips.

"Can you not?" Hyojin asked as she suddenly came out from the back and caught them staring deep into each other's galaxies through their eyes. YoonGi immediately dropped his hands and looked to Hyojin. "Yah, don't act like you didn't do anything. I didn't see you make out, but I know you did, and Manager Bang would kill us for that. Be careful, okay?" She warned them. YoonGi nodded.

"Yeah, we were gonna go soon, anyway, right? Like after my shift," YoonGi stated hopefully, looking up to Hoseok to get a nod of approval.

Soon enough, YoonGi and Hoseok headed off to the record shop. The older of the two was slightly more interested in the frosty pavement beneath his feet, unable to speak, though he'd have liked to. His mouth was sewn shut when words began to pool behind his lips, the ones he wanted more than anything to say. Hoseok, do you really like me? Because I really want to know if all this time I'm wasting on you is worth it.

Of course, YoonGi wouldn't put it as "wasted time" if he had a fantastic time with Hoseok. But there were moments when he wondered whether or not he should really be with Hoseok if the younger didn't love- like him like YoonGi did.

And the silence was grating on the older just a little too much.

"Hey, YoonGi, I want to say something," Hoseok stated softly. His voice came off a bit shy a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter