Hellish

Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So how would your dad feel about picking up the bill for Kookie's date, too?" Seokjin asked the next day. Namjoon laughed.

"If, and that's a very key word in the sentence, if he ever has another date, I'd be happy to foot the bill for him, but that's an if and he'd have to repay the favour," Namjoon replied, kissing Seokjin's cheek. Even now, looking at the boy, he could fall in love with him so easily. Even if he was older than Namjoon by almost 2 years, he looked like the same 22-year-old cutie at the library that Namjoon had choked on coffee looking at. And when he came up to Namjoon to ask where the encyclopedias were in that soft, lulling voice, the younger couldn't even answer because he was so starstruck. Seokjin was timeless, ageless, ing perfect at 26 whereas Namjoon could pass as 30 even though he was 24.

"Are you sure your dad can't do it?" Seokjin asked with a giggle, holding Namjoon's face in his delicate hands.

"You make a guy go crazy, Kim Seokjin," he laughed, pressing a kiss to the older's lips.

"Just you. You're the only one I could possibly drive crazy because no one else could put up with me," Seokjin giggled. Before they knew it, they were back in bed, Seokjin smiling and biting his lip with Namjoon on top of him and his lips on the older's collarbones. "Joon, I have work- ah," he gasped, his hands finding their way to Namjoon's hair.

"Oh, let loose a little, Jinnie. You can be a bit late. I promise I won't take long," he whispered, ing Seokjin's shirt and slipping a hand down his boyfriend's chest. "Look at you, Jin. You have the most beautiful body on earth, you know that?" He asked as he kissed his way down the plain of Seokjin's abs.

", Namjoon, this better not take long," he heaved. The younger chuckled darkly.

"Oh, you're cursing now? You know, I'm being nice today by going fast, but next time, you're ed," he teased. Warm fingers slipped past the waistband of Seokjin's boxers and Namjoon lay back down next to his boyfriend. "Literally."

(And here we have NamJin setting the pace for this fic)

"Where's Jin today?" YoonGi asked curiously as he passed by Hoseok's table.

"I don't know, he must be stuck with Namjoon," he said with a smile. YoonGi gave him a knowing nod.

"Aish, those two..."

"Yeah, wait until they get married. Seokjin's gonna complain that he can't walk," Hoseok joked. YoonGi grinned and pushed at the younger's shoulder playfully. You're so ing adorable, Hoseok. I'm so sorry that sometimes I don't pay attention to what you're saying because your face is distracting me, he thought.

"Oh my god, language, people eat here," he said. Hoseok laughed.

"You can't resist my dirty mouth, YoonGi," he said with a wink.

"Yah, now you're getting cocky. Behave yourself, Mister," he scolded the younger, patting his head. Hoseok grabbed his hand quickly and kissed it softly, a teasing smirk on his face because the action made YoonGi blush. "Oh my god, get off me, you weirdo," he laughed, pushing at Hoseok's face until he released his hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter