Coming Home To You

Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was after a particularly stressful day in mid-December that YoonGi went home and simply asked for Hoseok to come sleep at his place with him. At this point, Hoseok had a drawer of clothing and belongings at YoonGi's apartment.

For the last hour or so, Hoseok was watching JungKook's dress rehearsal at the theatre. The painted smiles, the precise movements, the panic in the dancers' eyes when they stepped crudely. These things applied to everyone but Jeon JungKook and his partner, Seo Joo-Hyun. They were excited to be on stage together, they were grinning wider than their cheeks would allow. They were radiant together.

"They're simply perfect together, aren't they? I can never get her to smile like that with anyone else," Victoria murmured to him. He nodded. "Seohyun must have a thing for him."

"Don't tell anyone, but JungKook definitely has a thing for her. Wouldn't it be the perfect love story, Tori?"

YoonGi sighed in his bed, waiting for Hoseok to show up. And for about twenty minutes, he just lay there while he waited until Hoseok would finally come.

Then the light switched on and YoonGi sat up with a smile. "Hi, Hoseok," he said cheerfully. Hoseok gave him an estranged look and checked the clock next to YoonGi's bed.

"Umm, hi. YoonGi, did you just stay awake again?" Hoseok asked with a sigh. YoonGi pouted.

"I couldn't sleep," he replied.

"You never can. That's why you take melatonin pills for it," the younger said, taking off his shirt and pants to change into something more comfortable. YoonGi put his hands down on the bed and faced towards Hoseok, resembling a position similar to that of a dog as he watched Hoseok put on a pair of sweatpants.

"The pills don't help much. It's easier just to wait for you or sleep on my own. And I couldn't sleep," YoonGi explained innocently as if he had no fault. When Hoseok looked over, YoonGi gave him his cutest, sweetest, gives-you-a-sugar-rush smile and puppy eyes.

Hoseok had no choice but to grin back, even if he was tired as hell. It felt nice to receive the same smile that Hoseok gave to everyone else, especially if it came from the one and only Min YoonGi. "You couldn't sleep, huh?"

YoonGi nodded. "I got bored, and the bed was just cold enough to keep me awake. As usual, I need some kind of heat so I can sleep," YoonGi explained matter-of-factly. Hoseok chuckled.

"What if I just got you an electric blanket? Would you fall asleep?" The guy asked, pulling his shirt over his head and adjusting it to make sure it felt nice.

YoonGi crossed his arms. "Maybe, but I like you better," he answered with a smile. The younger chuckled, flipping off the light switch and coming into bed. He held onto YoonGi's hips and YoonGi tangled his arms around his neck while Hoseok laid the boy down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter