Author's Notes part 2

It's our paradise, and it's our war zone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: It is an emotional detail, but this chapter was timed April 2016 because HyunSeung’s instagram post of Gwangali beach is what finally made me dare start to write this fanfic ^^ 

My primary intention was to immediately settle an agonizing frame. I will put it clearly: to me anyone who thinks HyunSeung and Beast’s relationship was something you can call friendship, moreso with JunHyung, is an idiot. Therefore this belief of mine that should be an actual fact to anyone with a brain, I am sorry to insist, gives me quite a margin in terms of quarrels substance that I will gladly use some more in the future. 

I used the harmless fact of HyunSeung’s “incident” during the MAMA 2012, to start off what would become more than a simple “man rubbing himself against a woman” effect” that most of people had considered, but the very woman being the reason why this effect occurred. From here on, HyunSeung has been in love with Hyuna but latter doesn’t feel the same, and the legendary love triangle rumor between 2Hyun and JunHyung re appears in my fanfiction, differently than the way you might have already read it, hopefully. 

 

Chapter 2: Far from wanting to paint Hyuna as some weak silly woman, what inspired me into choosing this layer of character for her, is an interview she did in 2015, during which she said she is the kind to have regrets in relationship because she still loves herself more. Which I think is not something that was always her mindset about relationships but rather something she observed after at least one break up. And this one with JunHyung, that took her courage and to realize it takes two to tango and that if one isn’t willing to, it’s pointless, is why I portrayed Hyuna the way I did as as JunHyung’s girlfriend. 

 

Chapter 3: Trouble Maker’s last comeback was not supposed to happen, quoting Hyuna and HyunSeung here. Therfore why did it happened? I do believe it had something to do with the affection Hong Seung Seung always showed towards HyunSeung and Hyuna. He always gave them the chances they deserved, and this one was of those times again. I also belive if Hyuna says more than yes, despite how much busy she always would be with both her solo career and 4Minute, this also made this comeback her doing, a perfect occasion for 2Hyun to finally reach to where they wanted.

 

Chapter 4: HyunSeung is a very private person, and he expressed the will of keeping a relationship of his secret many times. However, I doubt this is actually possible, both because it sure doesn’t take a confirmation for people to believe whatever they want to believe. He denied that he and Hyuna were dating in the past, but I’m still writing this fan fiction, so lol, to each their own. So I decided to make Rado the guardian of their secret if you will, and to make Hyuna willing to keep it a secret as well, since her past relationship had passed at inches to get its fair share of attention, if we imagine secretly seeing an idol who already has a girlfriend, quite requires to not let your guard down for a single second.   

Note: If it wasn’t clear enough, I think I did implicitly implied that Hyuna and JunHyung had dated before he dated Hara. This would be timed in 2010, in my fairy imagination. 

 

Chapter 5: Beast and HyunSeung. The latter has proven himself as a strong being countless times by now, however I think we all need to share our worries at some point. But HyunSeung is not this kind of person. So rather than wanting to put out everything regarding how I view his relationship with Beast, I decided to make Hyuna do what she likely had to do a lot of times, anyone close to HyunSeung in fact, and that is push him to spill the beans. A lot of us HyunSeung fans wished he was more open, be it out of wanting to be coaxed by Oppa or genuiley wanting to know how he is doing; you’ll definitely see more of Hyuna being us in the future, and the main subject should often be his career/Beast. Because I trust these were quite HyunSeung’s main preoccupations as a member of the group. 

 

Chapter 6: Oh, the pregnancy rumour. I don’t think I had ever been so angry in my Kpop fan life and it had only been 5 months since I was Hyuna’s fan lol. My God. How can you come up with something so harsh? Anyways. I just imagined HyunSeung as mad as I were.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter