They yielding or resistance part 3

It's our paradise, and it's our war zone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[This chapter is rated M for a reason you've probably been waiting]

July 2014

 

Hyuna had circled her arms around HyunSeung's neck, overbalancing him atop of her as she had laid her back on the bed. She had felt him stir against her eagerly, his fingers cradling the left side of her face as he had chastely kissed the tip of her nose, making her giggle silently. She had melted in his hands and pressed her forehead against his, as their lips had met in small kisses that had grown more demanding by the second. The young girl had sighed in relief from finally feeling him they way she had been wanting to for so long, opening to his.

 

HyunSeung's tongue had entered where they had joined in a sensual kiss, while their hands had kept traveling each other's their bodies in an unbridled rhythm as if time had been running to an unknown ending that would have reached before they'd have even had the time to quench their need. At some point in the fog of their frenzied exchange, she had found herself undressed, her fingers roaming around HyunSeung's equally body. She had moaned, her head lolling backward as his lips had traveled to her neck, trailing slow, wet kisses, stopping just above her , as she had rested her fingers in his hair, pressing her body against him, wanting to be closer, so much closer than this had been.

Hyuna had felt his right hand making its way down her frame, caressing and holding her thighs in an alluringly tight grasp, more so because the lead vocalist hardly had any muscles anywhere in his body. He had spread her legs slowly, and suddenly she had frozen, as she had fully realized where this had been about to bring her, to bring them. HyunSeung had reacted to her sudden stillness, looking up at her with a glow of worry in his irises, and she had hated herself for clouding them with anything that hadn't been the pure lust she had seen, not even a minute before.

 

"If…if you're not sure-"

 

The young girl had pulled him to her face, silencing him with the surprise factor. Wrapping her legs around his waist loosely, she had looked at him deeply, whispering against his lips:

 

"Don't hesitate. Please. Don't hesitate." 

 

Very nervous still, the young girl had closed her eyes for as she had known she'd have betrayed herself otherwise and as caring as HyunSeung was, he'd have renounced to this until he'd have been sure of her motives. Awaiting, Hyuna had felt him shift between her legs, and she had slightly smiled to herself at the thought of his facial expression, that had had to be adorably puzzled as he had tried to figure out when she'd be ready. She hadn't been sure herself when she'd have been, but the deep inspiration he had taken had been just enough to indicate her he had finally mustered his courage. He had leisurely, slowly, as her entire body had tensed at the known foreign sensation. She had never paid attention to his size, despite how many occasions she had had from his countless incidents om stage, but it had been safe to conclude it was whatever had been enough to make hear heart hammer against her ribs at the feel of him becoming one with her to stretch her out, making her gasp in pain.

 

Hyuna had heard HyunSeung choke back a moan and stopping his motion entirely at the noise the young girl had made. She had immediately regretted not having held her scream in, realizing he had misunderstood it as him having hurt her, his eyes widened in fright as his breath had hissed in panic.

 

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm-"

 

Shaking her head both at him and herself, she had shut him with a kissed him to coax him, shifting under his body to get a friction, praying that it would have made his composure die out. The lead vocalist had waited for her to adjust herself to him nevertheless, looking at her worriedly now, until she had blinked at him to signal her readiness again. Biting on his lower lip hesitatingly, he had dug himself in once more, pulling himself out and back into her at an unhurried pace, a torturous pace. Way too slow, way too little, for how much she had needed him. For how much he had needed her, and yet…

 

"HyunSeung!" Hyuna had whined, her nails digging into her sides. The frustration in her voice had made him waver she had noticed, from the way his jaw had clenched and he had then opted for biting his tongue, his face turning into a wince before her eyes. The young girl had given a light caress on his cheek, encouraging him to trust that she could have taken more of him, more of his love, more of the frenzy he had been so hesitant to give her. But he still had had full control of himself, as she had felt it in the tone of his voice when he had said in the crook of her neck.

 

"You're…so heavenly. So beautiful, so perfect. I'll go crazy. Crazy, crazy." His lush words had taken the young girl aback, wrenching a moan out of her that had made her flushed as she had realized it had come out of her very own mouth. However, she had had to stay composed, to get from him what she had wanted to desperation.

 

"L-loosen up, you can." She had stuttered, between hatched breaths, nodding vehemently. 

 

"No." HyunSeung had said, eyes tightly closed.

 

"You're hurting yourself." Hyuna had said, attempting once again to reason him.

 

"I'd rather, don't think about me, just-" 

 

"Hyun-"

 

The loud gasp that had followed had cut her from getting further into her supplications. HyunSeung had pounded into her with the force she had never expected, even if her wildest dreams. And God knew they had gone from romantic love to pure carnal love. Her eyes had widened at his action, making pain obvious on her face, too long for him to take into account that it had immediately morphed into pleasure.

 

"Do you understand? So don't beg me." He had pressed her forehead against hers firmly, almost hurting her. "I don't want to…If it's for you. I can take it. I can take it all."

 

He had looked at her intensely, insanity visible in his eyes as he had been battling his needs with all his might. And it has crushed her. To an unbearable point, as the words had escaped her lips.

 

"Let us have this, HyunSeung." Hyuna had insisted, almost on the verge of tears for some reason. "I want this it. I want you. I love you!"

 

"Don't- what?" HyunSeung had blurted, pausing completely in his movement.

 

Hyuna had barely been conscious of what she had said herself until she had realized the extent of his reaction. The lead vocalist had looked at her in complete shock, blinking several times as if he hadn't been sure whether he had been awake or dreaming. His expression had made her heart tighten in her chest as she had taken in how much he had been suffering. How much this simple sentence had dug a despair in him, without her having ever tried to make it disappear only until she had wanted him to render her paradise. Had she deserved his love at this moment? She had been shown twice in the past that she wasn't enough. Not daring enough, not well shaped enough. But he had been wonderful to her, brought her a happiness she could have never dreamt of after what has happened to her last relationship. Hyuna had wanted him. She had wanted him in every way possible. But had he as well? Even if she had finally reached for him?

 

"I said, I love you"

 

"Wh-wh-"

 

"I love you, I love you, I love you. Ever since you kissed me in this recording room, ever since you told me you would protect me at all cost. Ever since we've been together. So take me, please, I can't bear it anymore HyunSeung." Hyuna had taken his face in her hands, bringing him closer.

 

"You love me." HyunSeung had repeated, seeming completely hypnotized. 

 

"There is no such thing as me being unsure of what I feel for you. I was scared. Scared to death that you'd take advantage of me the way he did. But I realized you wouldn't've, ever. And I am so thankful th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter