They yielding or resistance part 1

It's our paradise, and it's our war zone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 2014

 

The door had closed with a ‘bang' behind her as the guest had made a memorable entrance. Thankfully Hyuna had managed to be discreet up until this point, HyunSeung had assumed if she had successfully sneaked into the hotel she had invited her to. It had been the first time ever they had dared doing this. Amidst Hyuna's comeback promotions, with that. But the young man had deemed his request as "important, and that importance had more than required such place, both of them still living with people that hadn't had their place in their secret times. Even if they were to go public in the idol sphere, he had still considered that nobody but him and her had a right to enter their sphere.

The room had purposely seemed empty as HyunSeung had turned the lights off, hiding behind the door to surprise her, he had held his breath in, leaving only the outer sounds of the hotel to disturb the reigning silence. 

 

"HyunSeung?"

 

He had seen the young girl take her a few steps more into the room, turning on her heels and blink several times to perceive any trace of him in the room that had been lit by the outer lights of the building. She had taken her jacket off, as well as the black cap she had worn to hide her face from possible inquisitive eyes. Though she'd rarely get recognized in public places, somehow. 

 

The lead vocalist's jaw had literally dropped at the sight that had stood before him, that had contrasted in the most stunning way with how she had looked with her cap on. Hyuna had worn a jet black dress that had let both her shoulders and a part of her back , with an incredibly high pair of high heels he had always wondered how she could even manage to walk with.

 

She had proceeded to call the name his name again, as the darkness of the chamber had suddenly become complete to her. HyunSeung's had surrounded her waist with his right hand while his other one had covered her eyes. The puff of air from his chuckle had seemingly tickled her ear, as he had caught a smile stretching her beautiful lips.

 

"Good evening."

 

"Good evening, beautiful." The young man had planted a soft kiss on her shoulder, admiring her figure from behind.

 

HyunSeung had turned her around to look her in the eyes for the first time in long hours of having been away from each other, busy all day with their respective idol schedule the whole day. He had smiled to her, of his crooked and beamy smile. One of her favorite sight for its beauty. The rarity most people always pointed out, she wasn't familiar with it. He'd always smile when he was with her.

 

"I missed you." She had whispered, resting her forehead on his. 

 

"I know." He had grinned proudly. He loved hearing her say these words.

 

"So full of yourself." Hyuna had snorted, hitting his chest softly.

 

"That's only one out of the many reasons why you're with me, isn't?" He had winked. "What's with not turning the lights on? I was sure you were going to ruin my plan of surprising you."

 

"I came in hastily, I just forgot. It was hell getting in here. All I wanted was to get here as soon as possible and hide. There were so many people…" Hyuna had answered. And HyunSeung had sensed her need for his touch, responding to his unconsciously, as he had pulled her into a comforting hug.

 

"I'm sorry. It must have been hard on you. You're even shaking. Come here." 

 

The young girl had followed him as he had led her to the king size bed of the suite, offering her to sit down after having moved her belongings to a chair and flicking the bedside lamp on. Now, where to start regarding this "important" matter of his.

 

"So, how was your day?" HyunSeung had asked, sitting a few inches from her, his left hand on her thigh while he had twirled a strand of her hair with the index of his right hand.

 

"How was your day?" Hyuna had laughed. Fine. This had been highly ridiculous from him since doing chit chat was far from his habit, more so when it came to meeting her. Usually, he'd just proceed on making her understand how much he had missed her, too and earn a wonderful response from her. Words had never had and would never be his forte.

 

"I'm trying to be romantic here. But alright then." He had moved forwards for an obvious intention, but the young girl had stopped him with a finger on his lips, a mischievous smile plastered on her face.

 

"Easy, tiger. You told me you wanted to talk."

 

Impatient, HyunSeung had pouted, immediately regretting having foretold her about the point of their meeting, but his worries would have remained unknown if he had done otherwise, and it hadn't really been an option at this point. The lead vocalist had put his hands on his legs, taking in a heavy inspiration.

 

"Yes. But first...have you eaten yet? I have, but I can order something for you if you want?"

 

Still amused, Hyuna had raised an eyebrow at his proposition, half out of mockery like the glow of her eyes had been telling of, half in wonder of if he had been serious, he had guessed. She had just remin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter