* Her Voice... WOW♥ Mission Succeeded! *

Crazy 'First/Last' Love You Deserve..

                    You go home and think about what happened the whole day ‘why the hell you are stuck up with HIM again… Not with him but around him! Apart from this guy, the people around him are quite good... They are very friendly and caring but why good people surround him… Ofcourse he is good too, no nooo! Not that bad’… Your thoughts were disturbed when JunMi said “don’t worry…you can come up well…do you feel ohkay to do it??” you smile at her… she get a call and pass on it to you to talk… You find out its your brother (CheoMin) who is requesting you to make time tomorrow to train you.. While his wife snatch the phone from him and you both talk for a long time… After that you sigh to yourself closing your eyes (In your mind: how long will be this time with HIM) and doze off.. The next day you finish your work and gather in the same farm house with all the others… SeYin(your brother’s wife) is the first one to smile widely at you and give a hug.. Everyone talks very well and try getting close to you this time.. After some time you realize that HyunJoong is not there and feel relieved.. Then your brother comes to you and ask “are you ready??”.. you will nod to him! He say “let me know how you talk to everyone… do you feel comfortable talking to everyone here?”… you say him ”uhmmnn, well….” You drag your words when HyunJoong chuckles a bit far from you and he throw a smile at you and everyone else there while getting in… Again your brother ask “get back here.. tell me!”.. you say “yep…except one!”.. HJ know it and he want to ask “oh by chance it’s…”… you know he is trying to irritate you again… you immediately state “yes!! You guessed it right… its you Hyun Joong…Youuu”… Everyone will be shocked as you won’t use any honorifics to him…

(HJ in his mind:wow.. my name with her voice…sounds good)

Your brother ask “are you both enemies?”.. HJ smile, you see that and say “kind of!”.. Again everyone stare at you, then you continue drawing your fingers in air making gestures “not completely but kind of… a littlee… noo a bit, just bit more than little”.. Everyone smile at your cute actions.. Your brother say “lovely…finally you are the first one we know in our circle to say this” (he give you Hi5)… SeYin go to HJ say “that’s cute… but he is good Aileen…trust me” , JunMi joins her saying “I said her many times but she will..” you will make ‘shooo’ sign to JunMi and shrug at SeYin.. Your brother get back and say “I will call you and talk to me like I’m stranger to you and impress me”..you will try talking but end up with cool and childish actions… Some other friend say “you are really too bad at this kind of stuff.. but to frankly say, seeing you do those and your voice are simply the perfect combination!”.. You smile and look at HJ smiling… After a while of continuous talks, he feel fine with your responds while HJ interrupt him saying “she can talk as she is free to talk to you, what about a real stranger!”.. Urghh! why this guy is already making you regret doing this..!! Then your brother get a plan.. He makes you walk to other room and make you talk…

You go there and say “Hellooo”..you don’t hear anyone… again “helloooooo hieee”.. no response… you say “come on… speak up now and don’t keep me waiting!”.. then you hear a voice “cool cool! Have patience on your voiceee!”..  You startle and you can feel that your body is shivering… Its HyunJoong.. He continue “now…you say”.. he don’t hear anything.. “heyyii are you there..” he know that you are not going to respond… “helloo??”……… “stop shivering Aileeeeen!”.. that’s it… he hears a beep… you hung up the call…. Now everyone understood what exactly HJ said…Everyone is left speechless except JunMi and HJ.. They both are smiling as they know you.. HJ give an eye signal to JunMi to check on you… You come to the hall with JunMi… Your brother raise his head asking ‘what made you cut the call’… You answer “its him...” pointing HJ … He don’t look at you but smiling hardly to himself… you sit beside SeYin then she say “its better if you continue with him…let him train you...”, you stand up and yell “no way... I can’t even utter a word with this guy… how come?”.. HJ say “yaaaa.. I wont eat you away in phone…just try.. and all you need to do is talk”.. Suddenly he giggles to himself and look at you… You look at him and move your head which mean ‘what?’… He say “how can you talk while the only thing you could do is shout at me!” then he burst out cunning smiles while you start walking fast to him to smack him… He suddenly stand up when you’re 2 steps away from him…You stop and look at him seriously… He move a step ahead, you walk back…again he steps front, you go back… Then he state “maintain this seriousness and talk again now.. less time is left!”… You nod to him and get back to room.. While everyone there look at you both and say “real enemies?” while some other say “But helpful!”.. You go back and try talking but no use… He keep on pushing you but you won’t give in.. Out of nowhere he say “come on baby! Let your diamonds fall from your voice..”.. Everyone give a big gasp as they can’t believe what their friend is saying(cheesy stuff he never talks)…You immediately answer “yaaa… I’m not your baby ok.. and I’m not rich like you to get diamonds with my money”.. Then HJ reads their folk minds and say “see…she speaks now coz of that cheesy stuff!”.. He figures out how to make you talk and the 3days go on this way… You can now talk well but there should be someone around you to control your mood as you get hyper at cheesy things..

                        One week left to that friend’s birthday and it’s the day to call him… Everyone is around you, holding tight on their hands whether you could make it or not… You try dialing his number with the phone given by them but you stop before it rings and go to get some water.. When you are drinking, HyunJoong say “don’t  get tensed.. I know him well..He’ll definitely get trapped!”.. You just stare at him…(in his mind: ofcourse..with your voice he should and Im sure he will)..

You both walk out and you continue calling making the call on speaker.. He picks up on the other line while all have their eyes wide open coz you should speak before he does.. You close your eyes and say “heyyii..where are you.. I have been waiting here for you from long time… come soon naaa…..”.. You pause, take a breathe “don’t make me wait for long…pleaseeeeeeee! hmmm??!!”.. you are done.. Now the response from other one… You twisted the words but you feel okay at your work… you open your eyes, then everyone say in low tone “so cuteeee!”

Then the other person on line say “wow..!! hieee…may I know whose charming voice is this?”.. You get startled at his response to a stranger thinking how can he talk so!! While you see your brother and other friends are happy at their success mission.. They sign you to talk, you struggle saying “uhmmm errr.. is this HyeSoo?” (some random name you got in your mind)..

He chuckles and say “well miss beautiful tone.. I sound like a guy…and ofcourse you got me wrong…”… HJ get shocked and say to CheonMi “when did he start flirting?!”… You continue “ohhh… im really sorry! My friend is making me wait all day and in frustration, I got into a wrong number I guess…”

He say “my pleasure!”… you will yell “what???” everyone around you say you to calm down…

Then he say “its ok.. by the way, I’m Kelvin(Korean name Park Mi Yu)… Im Korean but work abroad…”… You cut him of saying “woahh…hold on mister… why do I care… Im really sorry to disturb you at this time…” while you are saying this, you feel someone grab your hand and see its HJ.. He nods you to calm down….(all the others with you are giggling at your actions)

Then you bit your tongue and say “aaaaah… I… I’mm..”… On the other line Kelvin say ”its ok… I don’t mind.. what can I call you miss__”..

You answer “I cant say anything to strangers..tsk!”.. everyone continue their giggles.. Then he say “I can call you Miss.Beautiul voice… voice of heart… baby??”.. Your eyes get wider and you yell at him “yaaa.. Not to you! not anymore….just stop…”… HJ tightens the grip on your hand, it hurts you and you voice out “awwhhh ouchhhh”.. He releases and start rubbing your hand and you look at him…

While the person on phone asks “are you okay??! Come on… What’s with that husky lovely sound”… You and HJ turn your heads to the phone at same time and think ‘what is this guy?’ while others are controlling their laugh… you speak “nothing.. Im hanging up now… thanks for not minding…”…

Without hearing him, you cut the call and everyone ask why did you do so.. You say “he is too much..talking soo much and I didn’t like it…” They smile at you, then you continue “awhhh god,,, I should bear him for a week! agjgkjhfclhsl” mumbling something even you don’t know what it is… All gasp “aigooo…she is damn cute”…you look at them, your brother come to your side and say “bear him…and good job…you know what…we all have fallen with your lovely actions”… You say him “noo please… don’t start…”

Then he say “really.. trust me… see… even kelvin is so much into you..”.. then other friends wife say “yeahh… and he…how can he talk so.. oh my goodness… such a brat… don’t know whether he will call tomorrow.. but definetely he will call you the other day..”…

Suddenly HJ interrupts all stating “if I’m not wrong, he will call today only.. maybe in an hour or before that!”… You look at him blankly and then he say pointing you “this kid acted or did she really know these?” (In his mind: why should you act that cute? *angry grin).. You point to him snapping “you trained me to do so… and who told you to control me while Im yelling at him? Hurting me!! pffttt”…

He respond “then why do you yell and make sounds that he thinks lovely?”.. You walk to him and remark “I didn’t do it on purpose!”.. He shrugs his shoulders which mean ‘who knows?!’..

You walk more close to him and yell “youu.. Hyun Joongg!! You!!!”… Suddenly you hear some laughs and look around, HJ feels awkward at his actions (In His Mind: why am I acting this way with her?! Come on HyunJoong! You aren’t a teenager!!)… To cover it, he joins them laughing and say “I said you, you’re a kid…”… Everyone laughs more loud and get interrupted by a message tone on the phone from which you talked to Kelvin.. JunMi take it and say ‘its from Kelvin’..she read it loud “hieee Angel! This is Kelvin… I already feel like something is missing after you hung up!”.. Everyone clap and coo ‘Angel’ while HJ say “see, I said you... but he is too fast than I thought” making you frown.

Everyone thanks you with hugs and before leaving HJ say to JunMi “stay beside her when she talks…someone should hold on to her”… He smirks at you and you walk away in super speed… Suddenly SeYin pinch your cheek and say “how can you melt everyone just like that”.. You say “not again… if Im allowed, I wont talk or act and just be like statue…its you cute people who find it that way!”… she pinch you again… you look around rubbing it then HJ suddenly jump in saying “shall I help.. I saw it”… SeYin laughs and walk away, while you give deathly stares to him… He lean forward making you bend away and he whisper “im not afraid!”… he smirks and walk away!!

Aishhhh this guy!!!!