* Sorry to Hurt You^^ *

Crazy 'First/Last' Love You Deserve..

                       The next day you said everything to JunMi while she stayed calm and responded “so…what are you planning?!!”.. You tell her “hey!! Nothing… I have my works and I can make myself away from him”… She yell in her sleep “Aileen listen... he is good friend to us and we’re missing him here on Christmas… he needs atleast a nice time after his 6months chase of his career works… Just be you and treat him a bit nice… I know it’s hard for you but he is my only one”… You laugh at her fangirl talks, you agree to her and cut her call realizing what you’re missing… You felt bit nice than all these days out of no reason just within one day… You decide to treat him a bit good without shouting… You decide to call him for breakfast but he don’t pick his calls and then you smile at your mobile remarking him “sleepy head!”… You head back to your work looking lively than ever… Its around 3pm, you check your mobile with many missed calls from unknown recipient , it shows ‘HyunJoong’ using your call tracker…

You immediately call him back and he say “hiee… why did you call”… Small shiver is formed in your body to hear him… He is talking but you felt dumb, he yell “Aileen don’t panic… talk now…or should I be cheesy to you?”… You somehow manage to say in angry tone “oh common sleepy head… when did you wake up? Thought to ask for breakfast but you responded for lunch?!”…

He smiles hiding his tone and answer “can you make it for dinner then?”… You smile back saying “are you bored?!!”…

He straightly states “at same place like yesterday… at 6pm” and cuts before hearing you out… You think he is feeling so lonely here and start finishing off your work and leave by 5pm to the place, you sit there waiting for him… In a while, your eyes were shut and you rest your head on table… Suddenly you feel a cool breeze on your cheek(a blow) You don’t open your eyes but can feel who is doing it to you… You again feel another blow, then you say in a low sweet tone “hrghhmnn Hyun Joong!”… You open your eyes and he is there staring at you… You apologize him for sleeping there while he smile at you and look at the clock on the wall of that place… You yelp loud as you see the clock past 7.30PM and look at him, he laugh hard saying “yes… 2.30hrs… The shop boy said you slept from 5pm and whom you’re calling a sleepy head??”…You hear some giggles around and surprised to see your friends then look at him… While you all are eating, you ask him “how long is your work here?”… Then Lisa say “hey…Just be nice… isn’t it nice to hang out with a hallyu star?!!”… You give them a look like ‘what did I do’… Everyone continue with eating while HJ starts to leave for that day, you decide to walk back again…

You walk silently when you hear him say “its till 26th”.. You give a blank look, he continues “I may stay here till 26th”… You ask him “why didn’t you take holiday for Christmas??”…

He don’t answer and just walks, then you say “you worked hard till now…its fair to have holiday atleast for Christmas”, he shrug his shoulders then you state “what kind of agency is yours…not giving their artist any kind of pleasure but still they enjoy!”.. He stops walking, you don’t notice this and continue “you used to have trip to Jeju with all of them... you must be mi-s-s-ing” you look beside noticing none and turn your gaze to him who is staring at you…

He then walks to you and lean to whisper “too much care and track on my schedules huh??”… You look away telling him “in your dreams?? Imagining???!!” , He quickly make next move responding “not hallucinating atleast!!”…

You become blank at his answers, mysterious guy! How can he know it?!! You walk silently, it’s when he shows you his mobile and you take it yelling “Oh dear…this prince…how cute… I’m missing him” Its SeYin’s baby… HJ look at your happy face and say “CheonHyeJun…His name and he must be missing you too”… You flip sideways looking at baby pics with everyone there and feel extremely happy at that moment…You hold his coat tight when you’re watching the baby’s video and look at him, his gaze all over you and you realize you’re squeezing his coat…You give him his mobile and look away continuing to walk… You give a sigh as he turned back to his hotel and then reached your home very tired and slept the very moment…

You slept really well, after long time… You wake up pushing something and it fell on the ground, you notice it and when you’re about to pick it Lisa say “you woke up?”... You smile at her and wish “good morning!”… She look at you stating “you seem so happy today…”

                  Then Jenna makes in your room saying “not only today, from the day we had dinner with HyunJoong beside us! But today you woke up smiling wow!”… You say them “really…nothing like that”… Lisa cut your words “ohh common… we are observing you and you really don’t seem yourself from day1 of your arrival here…but from 2days, you laugh, giggle, get angry… you are you again”… While she is saying this, you realize it too, a very warm feel that long for only less time.. Your heart is weak again, it’s not knowing how to react to anything… When he is around, you feel alive but you don’t want to feel that way ‘ohh dear… what’s happening again? Why he is here… I’m being me as he is good to me but seems like it doesn’t help me out later, he always makes my mind / heart go weak and follow him’… Daniel comes in yelling “I got my present from this hallyu guy”, he points out at HJ who is waiting in the hallway and everyone walk there showing their gifts and screaming ‘thanks’ to him…You go to him and see him waiting for your response but you don’t understand what is he expecting… Now you’re clear, you don’t want to be near him or good to him so you look away… Daniel ask “Jenna you’re coming with me… my mom needs all of us there and Lisa can’t make it due to work and what about you Aileen?”… (In your mind: So this is the reason he gave them Christmas present.. Where’s mine? And do he think that I will stay with him making my heart worse… I will go with them, but Lisa will be alone…Noo… only way to stay away to HJ is to go). You snap your thoughts and say “yes!!”… All look at you shocking as if they heard what they’re not expecting , you continue “yes, I will stay with Lisa”… They give a sigh in relief and the two people start to leave where Lisa is sending off them down leaving you and HJ…

You don’t talk to him while he is completely blank about your mood at that time as you didn’t seem good… He start walking towards you then you yell “stay away HyunJoong!”. He get startled and look at you to continue then you say “who said you to come to my home?”... Your words are harsh and you know it but couldn’t help it as it’s the only way for you to keep him away…

He respond you in a soothing tone “I heard they’re leaving so-”, then you yell “so that makes sense to be here... what is it now? You always play on me and now you want to play more (In Your mind: please I’m sorry)

You give a pause and continue “don’t bother giving presents to my friends… don’t ”.. He walks to you and yell “and you shout whenever there’s something bothering your mind? (In his mind: your heart)”… You didn’t see him talking in loud tone to you but now you’re sensing that he may be angry and got pissed off for sure…

You walk away to your room and find the present on ground… So this is it, you hold it and go to HJ yelling in loud tone “I don’t need it.. I’m sorry” and place it on the table beside… He feels angry now, he take it away and hear some sound inside on shaking it and look to you stating ”What are you trying to prove? If you don’t like to receive anything, you should have left it!”…

You don’t say anything trying to be strong and bold showing the cold heart to make him stay away… He sigh at you “who broke this?”… He shakes it again and now you can hear the broken glass inside, you give a jerk remembering that it fell when you woke up (In Your Mind: OH !! What did I do? I’ve never seen him angry, now I’m reason for it!)…

He shouts at you “I’m not going to repeat it again Aileen…WHO BROKE THIS?!”… You don’t know what to say, this is the first time in your life seeing him angry while answers of his questions are running in your mouth which spilled out “I… I - - - me..”, then Lisa interrupts you both saying “oh yeah! It’s Aileen but she didn’t do - - -”. Before she say anything HJ walk out of your home with the present… You shrug your shoulders to Lisa and go back to have shower not coz you don’t care but you are afraid and sad… You made him angry, you never see this side of him while realizing you’re cause of it… If he gets hurt from the people he know in this way, he will be furious over them but hide it bearing it… You felt so low to make him so, he did nothing but he need to suffer, it’s your mistake to feel for him but he need to pay for it, this is what you’re afraid… But now, you need to make him feel good… He never gets angry easily but you made him, you’re spoiling his time/ Christmas time… Atleast you need to make him feel some good as he is away missing his family and friends…

                  In no time you rush to his hotel and make your way to his (hotel)room on 36th floor, before you knock you feel it’s not locked and walk in… You look for him but you can’t find him there so you walk in further to see him in his room packing some of his things… You call his name, he looks at you and continue his work, you call him again and again but he doesn’t respond… The room is dead silent which is more scary!

Before he pack his things and start to leave, you shut his door and shout “I have something to say”… He respond “I had heard more than enough” and move forward

Then you shout “Listen to me first, will you!”… He lean on to you with one hand on wall, other holding his bagpack and retort “what should I listen? That you hate me?!! You don’t like me around you?! Ohh wait! It’s me who want to play with you??!”

You become speechless and dumb while he yelp “I don’t want to disturb anyone or play with anyone…just want to show my gratitude to them for being nice to me… and you! You blame me always!! I don’t care even that…you shouldn’t have broke it in first place…”… He gave a pause as he see guilt covering all over your eyes and continue in a weak tone “I came far from family and friends on purpose of my work that’s most important in my life but when you’re here, I thought my Christmas won’t be all lonely…Its better with strangers than people I thought I know” (you don’t understand what he is saying referring to life work but you feel you did wrong that day… he is hurt… you want to cry hard apologizing him but you can’t do that as you’re afraid of your heart)…

He take a long breathe closing his eyes thinking ‘why you hide everything… Aileen why? why I feel there’s so much meaning behind your words’ , He bangs the wall and yell “why???!!”… He try to walk away, then he hears you saying “Its your mistake...”…

He stops in his tracks and turn to you while you continue “you shouldn’t have placed my present on my bed… I didn’t do it on purpose…when I woke up moving, I heard it falling down…that’s it! I didn’t know it was there”...

He look away tightening his lips controlling his smile for not thinking of this! (In His Mind: Such a kid, she can think all these when I’m this furious!! I’m stupid to place it there! For this I shouted on her like crazy… but still she don’t like me around) He start to walk away saying “I’m leaving to ” , you snap his words saying “don’t leave… stay here!”

But he still move on with his tracks , then you hold his hand talking in a low tone “I don’t want to have a lonely Christmas… I know my parents won’t make it! And I’m far from friends I celebrated last year… Please……” He stares at you while you continue “Just give me company and I promise I won’t shout or break anything this time”

You sound very sad and about to tear, that’s when you hear him utter “cry baby”… You look at him , he is smiling himself shaking his head and you feel relieved like tons of load from your heart is taken away just with that smile!

You smile to him saying “I’m not cry baby you angry man”… He counters back “well, I’m a human too! I can also react in every way.. You know the reason now right? *pause* And you!! Can you let my hand go”…

You gasp leaving him while he walks with his bagpack then you yell “you said you’re not leaving”.. Hee responds “who said I am leaving?!”

You look at his baggage and he counters smile at you saying “these are presents to the staff here… they treat me very well”…

You yell at him “then why did you show off as if you’re leaving!!”… He answers you “You only imagined that! And at one point I thought to leave but well!! This cry baby can do anything” he laughed out hard!!!

You make an angry nose but couldn’t control your smile looking at his smile that can sway away any pain…