* Missing?! Impossible!!! But… *

Crazy 'First/Last' Love You Deserve..

              It’s been 2weeks since you have seen your enemy (That’s what you feel about him)… He is busy in his Japan Schedules… You meet up with your brother and SeYin more often, they have become your real relation like JunMi and LY… SeYin will be planning a party the other week only for the common friends for their coming baby… She asks you about the idea, you can’t refuse her but you feel worried about HJ being there as he always take silly moves on you that frightens you… SeYin notice your fear and say “don’t worry… your enemy is busy so he might not be coming!”… You smile at her as she came to know some part of you… You will be busy in your works all this while and suddenly you get a call from Kelvin…

He say “Hellooo angel…”… You are fed up with him calling you so, you yell “kelvin please! What is it?”…

He ask you “are you coming tomorrow?!”…

You: “huh??”

Kevin: “come on… SeYin said we have a gathering… at their beach house, there will be so much fun…”

You will be telling him “yeahh… I will be there… have some work now, if you don’t mind?!!” and before you say anything he will be answering “call you at night then!”… You give a sigh thinking ’why he should act so nice? Yeahh, he is nice guy… But I don’t feel like talking to him as he whine his words while talking only to me’…

                      The next day you all will be leaving in the morning as planned, it’s a weekend… As SeYin said, HJ didn’t make up… You will be having fun and chit chats and many more… Its been 4pm, Kelvin will be coming to you and ask “what happened to you??”… You will look clueless blinking eyes as you couldn’t understand what he is saying… He will be saying “your smile.. I know it…you smile for us while having fun but your eyes are saying you didn’t feel like…”… You will be shocked at his words… Yes! You smile heartfully but you feel so lonely and you can’t find reason for it… You shrug it away with simple smile and walk to SeYin who is sitting alone…You sit beside her and ask “are you ok?”… She will give a sigh answering “I want everyone to be here today… though he seems like your enemy, we all are missing him and his fun! He will be really happy with us and feel relieved from his busy world”… You give a SIGH nodding your head… Really the place is bit empty without him… Then your brother interrupts you both “He came from Japan this morning and seems like he need heavy rest!”… Then SeYin continuous “Yeahh he need it…its just, missing him who really treats me like his sister”… You feel what she is saying while your brother and SeYin leave you there moving for a walk… You just think to text him to join them as you don’t want SeYin to feel sad and the real part is , you are missing his presence too… You open your textbox under his contact and start to type ‘You are really something… How could you make everyone miss you?!!! Wish you join us..’…  Before you click the push button, you think again “what if he thinks I sent it? No way… I don’t want him to tease me again… not for this one…… aghh!! Why should I think of him.. I don’t care!”…

Its been around 6PM where the guys will be planning for a campfire… They will be heading to do their work that’s when you hear a voice shouting “need any help??”… You know this voice and look at your friends giving him hugs and punch in his stomach asking “we thought you wont be here!”…

Then HJ say “I miss drinking with you all!”… You are happy, actually you feel so happy to see him smile and SeYin start smiling at him… You go to SeYin and say “My enemy is here to make his sister happy!!”… While he come to SeYin and talk “how is my niece doing in there?!!”…

He smiles at her and look at you with a smirk… You suddenly stop smiling as your heart is picking up fast , he chuckles hard and walk away... Campfire is set and they will plan to work with it after dinner… After a while you walk inside the beach house and see someone sleeping in the couch pointing his legs to the chair in front… You go near and see its HJ sleeping with a hand below his head and the other on his belly… You walk close to him and see him with his hair moving to and fro due to wind, his eyes – so beautiful and this guy, just like a sleeping baby… You feel this person very calm and pleasant when he sleep… You will be thinking he must be tired and slept there as there as no one is around… You notice him smiling a bit while sleeping… You bend to him and blow air (you don’t even know what made you do that but you feel like doing it) then you smile at him and say in very low tone “who said you to stress yourself and come here when you want to sleep that badly??!”… Then you hear him saying in a husky tone “you said you are missing me!!”…

Your jaw drops down out of shock and you step back when he open his eyes… You want to move back then he pull out his legs out of chair and stand saying “watch your step…”… You stop there blocked by chair… He again ask “so you are missing me right?!!”…

You think he is playing on you again and think of escaping this, then you gather your courage and tell “don’t make yourself so special.. You won’t even be the last person in this world for me to miss you…”,He walk to you and this time you don’t want to move back so you stay still though he is coming damn close to you… He whisper “Really??!”…

You feel his breathe and move back leading you to land on the chair which he used for his legs earlier… He have his cross smiles on his face and show you his mobile, actually the message you want to deliver him before but didn’t send it… You snatch his mobile checking it and you’re shocked to see that message and stand up saying “it shouldn’t be here… I thought to send you… but finally I didn’t make that move…how is it possible…”… Unknowingly you said him that you want to text him (You close your eyes realizing it)… He smile again and say “maybe your fingers sent it!!”…

You bit your lips and see him crossing his hands over his chest and ask “so?”.. You raise your eyebrows say “hhnnnnmm??”…

He continues “I hate to repeat the same thing!!”… You sigh and hold his hand placing his mobile saying “I hate to repeat too.. You won’t be in the list of missing kind of persons to me… by the way, I said ‘everyone is missing’.. Not me!!”… You start to walk away facing opposite to him…

You feel him grabbing your hands and then he asks “Is that so? Then why did you blow your breathe to me?!! ___ just now?!!”… Your heart participated in race again (This time F1 race)… You try to release your hands but he won’t let it happen… He give a smirk and try to get your grip hard as you try hard… Then you both hear JunMi calling everyone for dinner… You gasp hard making him release his grip and you run away while he walks behind smiling to himself…

You won’t even look at HJ while eating… Later everyone is having fun at campfire while HJ is sleeping a bit far from campfire… Kelvin come and ask you for a walk on the seashore… You both walk and sit at a place just a bit far from the site of campfire… He talks so much stuff and suddenly he asks “do you plan to date anyone?!!”… You will look at him blankly… He say “angel??”… You tell him “I’m not your angel…please stop calling so!”… He shrugs his shoulders saying “my wish!!”… You stand up and say “let’s go… its already late and we should get back..”… You try walking away when he grabs your hands and say “lets sit for a bit”… You shook your head and try to free your hand but he too stands up with support of your hand…You say him to leave your hand (In Your mind: why I feel his hands so cold and uneasy on me!)… He shook his head and again your try to free yourself that’s when he say “relax… don’t worry…… Try making yourself go”… You don’t feel any good, you turn to campfire and look for someone… You want help from someone as you feel uncomfortable when Kevin holds you… You notice that no one is looking at you both , you turn to Kelvin and say “please leave”… He loosen his grip assuring “I’m not going to do anything…Just sit here for a while”… You again look back and find none… You close your eyes and think ‘help me… I don’t know why but I regret this guy infront of me holding my hand!’.. You feel a warm breeze and hear a voice “SeYin is looking for you!!”…Kelvin let your hand go and you open your eyes… You see HJ walking with hands in his pocket and a beanie… You walk away from there nodding to him… After that you help everyone to their rooms and try sleeping. You couldn’t sleep and go to the couch where HJ slept previously… Your mind is elsewhere thinking about what happened that day… You don’t understand the reason behind not accepting Kelvin hold you but you allow HJ to do so…It’s not that you like it but you really don’t feel bad when HJ does it… Maybe he is more comforting in actions than in words , no nooo!! It’s just coz I hate and scold him a lot… Thinking all these you doze off on the couch…

                       The next day morning, SeYin and your brother come out of their room for walk…Then SeYin see someone on the couch sleeping… They both find you with your head resting on your hands and sleep like a real baby… After a while Kelvin and others except HJ gather around you placing themselves comfortably on chair/sofa… Kelvin say “real angel!!”… Everyone nods agreeing to him… It’s been a while since they stare at you like that while your brother say “let’s play…”… All will be looking at him blankly… then he explain “let’s try waking her up without touching her or making noise..”… SeYin retort “hey!! She is sleeping… why you interrupt that?!”…

He will answer “it’s already late… check out…. Let’s try this!!”… All agree to him and try to do different action like shoving hands… walking close… but you won’t wake up, they find it useless to try and they stare at you as they can’t let go of the beautiful scene there… After 15min, HJ will be heading there looking at the crowd and what they’re watching to… He will be feeling nice to see you sleep there but surprised that everyone is staring you… When he try to say “Is she sleepy head??!”… Everyone make “Shhhhhhh” sound telling him to be quiet as he can wake you up…

Your brother whisper in his ear “we had a play on her but no one succeeded”, he explains the play… HJ give a smirk and SeYin suggest HJ to try… He refuses as he don’t want to disturb your sleep… But still move towards you as everyone insists, bend to blow air on your face… Your hair swirls, you move your face and lips a bit feeling something (you think it’s a dream)… Everyone feels the scene really dramatic and cute… He smiles at you and again Blow a long breathe… You feel like a real breathe and not a dream… You say in a low, husky and cute tone “ahhhh HyunJoong”… You open your eyes to see the shocked HJ near you and you gasp loudly… He move back and then you see everyone’s shocked and opened eyes cornering you… HJ himself is shocked thinking how can you guess him right!!! You ask looking at everyone “what are you people doing??!!”… Then SeYin say “good morning !! how can you guess only HJ and not anyone else??!!!”…  She explains everything looking at your blank face… Then you look at HJ while he is looking away controlling his smiles…

You want to escape the situation so you say “had some nightmare with this enemy killing me…”… Everyone laugh very hard and HJ, even harder as if telling you that he found out you’re lying… You walk away and find a stole on your neck but still walk away…After breakfast, You get a call for helping your superior in your work...You bid ‘bye’s’ to everyone and go back to place the stole in HJ room as you feel like it’s his stole… When you turn back, you find him leaning on wall with cross hands and raise his eyebrow looking at you…

 You say “it’s your stole”.. He smiles and say “how come you declared it?!”…

You don’t know what to say and walk away… Then again you hear him saying “how did you know?!”… Then you say “so it’s your stole?!”…

He smile and speak “not this…”… You look at him to proceed what he wants to say… Then he walk towards you saying “this morning, how did you know it’s me who had blown air to you…”

Your eyes went wide open and he continue “are you having me in your dreams??!!”…

You turn around facing opposite to him and walk away yelling out “ni…nniii..nigh….nightmare!! B_Y_E”…

He smiles at your weird actions and he is happy that he is reason behind those actions!!!