* Mischievous and Drunken mistake *

Crazy 'First/Last' Love You Deserve..

                       That night he expected to hear those words from you, he is not back of them but he just want to hear it once from your sweet voice… He head back to his home but want to stay with you till you’re in Seoul… He call his manager to avoid everything till 4 or 5days. As he finished his tour just then, he can manage to be free till a week! The next day morning, you’re eating breakfast that JunMi had made you. Then a text message pop up in your mobile from him which says you to open the door and when you walk towards it, you find he’s already in your hallway. You’re surprised to see him but you’re more surprised to see some people behind him and you scream “SeYinnnn!!! Awhh brother! Wow the prince too! Oh I missed you my prince”… You run towards them to hug them and take the prince into your hold giving kiss on his cheek… You have a little chat with them and rush to kitchen to make something for them, HJ barge in offering to help you…You hold a tray which is filled with food that was taken by him by force and an idea pop up in your mind. As his hands are full, you want to annoy him making a gesture that he don’t like and you pull his cheeks saying “you don’t like this right” and pinch it hard… Then you give him a wink and make your way to the others with small bowl while HJ come back of you frowning at what you have done... He want a chance to mock you, this is second time you got him and his thoughts are blocked by JunMi who is asking him “what happened on your cheek…did you fall on something”… Everyone look at him to find a small line which is red on his cheek while you smile like a fool knowing the reason, he look at you giving a cunning smile and retort “ask the one who is smiling beside you innocently”… You stop laughing when you feel the different kind of stares from people there, then your brother state “no way! She can’t bite you”…

(In His mind: finally got you! This one for last night and just now what you did)

HJ say “think of it… I don’t like a scar on my face… why would I lie”… You think ‘what is he telling… I can’t even think about it…idiot! Getting his revenge’, you yell at him defending yourself “stop lying! I didn’t do anything”

Then he counter back “say me one thing… you’re the reason I got this mark on my face…is it true or not?”… You answer “well, yess! But - - ”… he cut your words snapping “see you all got your answers”…

You want to explain but all of them laugh loud making HJ give you a wink… You can’t take this anymore and shout “I just pinched him”, then JunMi say “oh! It’s ok… I believe you” but she doesn’t sound like she really mean it…

You’re angry on him to make you in this situation, he is having his revenge for what you have done but you let it go this once as you’re avoiding them and playing with your nephew… You people have nice time till evening and then HJ get a call, he walk away to attend it but you see him upset when he came back… You’re making your way from restroom and see HJ smiling, then you ask “I see you upset! Guess it’s your work”… He nod but don’t say anything and you retort “its ok… finish it off! I have loads of company”

He thinks ‘you have! But I want your company’ He give a sigh saying “I will pick you for ride tonight! I need to sort out something that makes it easy for me tomorrow… so I should go now! Its abo-u-t…” , you cut his words snapping “hey! I don’t need anything… Just go and I will text you whether to come for a ride”…

Giving a fake smile he leaves and you plan on something to make him feel better, you bid your ‘bye’ to JunMi and leave to HJ home… You text him ‘you go back home.., having time with SeYin’ and start preparing dinner… It’s around 8Pm but still you can see no traces of him, so you slid on his bed… You hear the door lock getting opened in a while and he get in with some soju bottles in hand…

You ask him out of blue “you plan to drink today?” , he look at you startled as he thought you would be anywhere else but not in his house with him and he speak “Woah!! When did you get here??!”

You shrug your shoulders answering “is it needed now? I have made dinner! Eat and then start drinking!!” (In His Mind: Again she is here for me… and I can’t even refuse the event tomorrow for her)

He smile at you and you both have your dinner silently… You understood that something is eating up his brain, you bring him the soju he brought and remark “let me serve you today and let me see how hard you can handle!”… He walk away leaving you blank, he place some 10 beer cans on table saying “on one condition! I want to know your capacity too”…

You say him “hey! I don’t drink much and I’m really not into this drinks”… He yelp “ohk then! I know you drink only beer so have it”

You ask “you bought them for me?” , he chuckle saying “I kept them to drink with you whenever you want”

While arranging some shot for him, he open up “I don’t want to go for the opening ceremony tomorrow! But it’s out my hands, a sudden event!”… You hold his hand stating “I will stay here only, so finish it off and come back”

He smile and ask “but how can I??” you give a blind look, then he say “this mark on my cheek you gave, how am I supposed to cover up tomorrow?”

You can’t take his mocking and counter back “! You can cover up this with make-up…Wish I had given hard one” (meanwhile you arrange your beer in shots to making it feel like soju ‘silly you’), He snap at you “so make it true?”

You look at him blankly when he start walking to you. So you jump out of your chair taking a soju bottle and yelling “I won’t give you this if you step front”… But he walks in smirking “is that so?”

You walk back but he walk so fast making your heart to go for a F1 race again, he hold your hand whispering “I want both… Soju and my mark”… He lean forward and you hear him saying “so am I getting it?”… He come close and that’s when you voice in low tone “yeah! Here you go” , you give him the drink and make your move towards the table.

Then you hear him “what about the other”… You want to skip it making him drunk, so you say “let me have this first” showing the drink that you arranged before… He laugh hard thinking ‘I will let you go this time, I know you’re skipping it my Angel! Wait!! My Angel!!! Yess… you are! You brought me to good mood’ and get a seat infront of you… You don’t drink more than one but you feel so dizzy/nauseous and tell him that you would sleep while he had only 1bottle soju… He make you to sleep on his bed while he bring the long back sliding couch from his hall to his bed and sleep there… The next morning he wake up early feeling his back at pain due to the chair and look at the sleeping figure on his bed. He come near to you, move your messy hair from your face and kiss you on forehead saying in thoughts ‘stay here for me. I will be back soon’, he won’t disturb your sleep and leave at 10AM… You wake up around 10.30AM with pain in your stomach and head…You check a note beside you ‘your head hurts, there’s some hot tea and light breakfast that suits for now… Will be back by 1PM… By the way, how come you seem drunk just for one beer?!’… You smile for that but suddenly you feel so tired, feel your stomach like its twisting and head with tons of load… You feel so much pain all over your body, your body go numb and you thought ‘why is this happening? I can’t call him back now… I need someone’… You call JunMi for help thinking that she is at LY place nearer to HJ’s and you’re right in guessing… While you’re talking to her, you want to make it for restroom but you collapse on bed again with sweat all over your body... You speak to JunMi gasping “call some doctor.. I… its.. it- is al…” you couldn’t talk anymore and feel dizzy blacking out… You see HJ mom, JunMi and Kelvin before you as soon as you wake up (in 1hour)…

Kelvin reach you saying “you’re fine Aileen…just a reaction…let’s call HJ and inform it”, you want to protest but your words became so heavy on you, finally you speak “don’t!! He have an event now and he shouldn’t know”…

His mom rub on your head snapping “but when you’re sick, you should inform him in first place… what if JunMi wasn’t here? She and Kelvin came here in time, have called me for the house code as HyunJoong didn’t pick their calls”… You respond “sorry for the inconvenience aunty! Kelvin, sorry again…But I’m sure that I had only one beer”…

HJ mom retort “its ok dear… maybe you took something without noticing”, Kelvin shot back “Aileen is too weak in the matter of alcohol… but no need to worry! Just sleeping today and taking this medicine would help you…Next time you shouldn’t take things that are allergic to you”…

You nod him and rest back on JunMi consoling “I know why you’re silent… I’m fine now”, she hug you and yell “how can you collapse idiot! Just take care… If HJ know this, he would be angry that you didn’t inform him… I know you’ve struggled more than 1hour and then called me…You should have said him…he would take care”…

You look at her surprisingly and shout “fans are fans… I’m sick and you’re on his side”… Then HJ mom and kelvin respond in unison “we’re with JunMi…You should care your health first than his work… If you inform him, he would have definitely taken care”… You don’t have any words thinking about him and be quiet…

After sometime HJ come back and get shocked to see you in bed with his mom, JunMi and Kelvin around you… He walk fast to you and yell “are you ok?? What happened?!!”, you respond “I’m Fine! Don’t worry..”

He looked at Kelvin for answers and he explains what happened to you… He look at you, then his mom and JunMi move out saying “we will take care of lunch!”, Kelvin also make his way out… HJ won’t talk anything but his silence makes you feel that he is angry, you want to make sure about it so you tell “I thought to call…”, He snaps at you saying “but you didn’t call thinking of the damn event right!! And I’m really not helpful in times I’m needed?!”…

You’re right, he is angry but you don’t know how to make it go away and just keep silent… He don’t say anything for long time (In His Mind: Stupid! Seems like you drank soju in your first intake yesterday…you should inform me if you’re sick! What if anything happens? )… You say “I’m sorry” and there’s only silence filled in the room… He sit beside you rubbing your cheeks and state “promise me you would never do this… you will be telling me in first place even if you feel cough or cold…Even its light suffering in your body, you’re going to say me!”…He holds you by your head when you nod him and say “nodding won’t do… there’s much more!”…

Just then kelvin comes in to give a shot that you’re refusing to take from long back, you look at HJ who is chuckling and start moving away… He move close to you and hug you with your hands tugged to his chest while you shout “cheater! You people can’t do this!!”

You close your eyes hard when kelvin was about to poke the needle on your arm and then you feel HJ giving you peck on your eye… You open your eyes in shock, stare him for so long and you both pull back when you hear some giggles behind… You move far on other side of bed while kelvin state “my shot is done bro!”

He give HI5 to HJ and HJ remark “I said you, she is a kid who won’t take a shot easily!” , all of them laugh while you give deathly glares to both men there… Then HJ snap at you saying “what? Come on! You should be thankful! I didn’t make you realize any pain” , it’s when you smile at him noticing he is out of his anger zone…

HJ mom take good care of everything where JunMi and Kelvin left after lunch… You were feeling perfect again by evening and his mom leave making some light food! You get call from SeYin to come over the farm house for gathering the next day… You have your dinner and HJ make your way to sleep… You see him struggling with his back on the chair he placed…So you say him “hey, you better sleep here! I don’t mind”, he is about to refuse but you snap his words retorting “I don’t want you to complain about your back like you did it for your cheek…I can’t overcome your nagging…so better be here”…

He give a smirk and roll beside you telling “tomorrow will be a long day! Be ready!! You’re going to face our friends”… You get worried and all could be seen in your face thinking ‘they will definitely nag me for hiding from them’… He pulls you close giving a kiss on your forehead and whisper “sleep now! No one will taunt you for sure… I will be right there”…

With that you drift into sweet sleep beside him!