* Definitely~ You're CRAZY! *

Crazy 'First/Last' Love You Deserve..

 You completely became so low out of nothing..JunMi arrived in the midnight... she came and tried to talk to you but you escaped acting as if you’re asleep...she didn’t keep quiet this time and yelled "what happened to you yesterday? You behaved so strange and left early in the morning.."… You ignored her but she continued "the most disguisting part is calling HJ as LY".. your jaw dropped out of shock and asked her "where did HJ come from?".. she answered  "when you are drunk, you were about to fall..then HJ have caught hold of you.."..

You have become numb hearing that, then she continued "how did he know that you drink only beer?!".. you thought 'maybe he saw the jug in which I drank..' Arghhh so embarrassing and uneasy... you kept very quiet than usual..Junmi got to know you’re behaving different from few days... you totally forgot its JunMi bday after 6days... LY planned a surprise and asked for your help… JunMi said him about the way you’re behaving all this while... she became happy when he said to her "I had party for you tomorrow..she will be ok...you don’t worry and enjoy your day sweety".. the next day is the party and still you’re not in a mood.. all close friends came and LY said to JunMi that he had a surprise for her..party was arranged in his home, in the lawn behind and you cornered yourself in his room..

LY came in asking you "is everything ok with you?".. you said "uhh?!"..

then he said "actually you are like my sister..you can say me if you had any problem"… Then you answered "im ok!! really I am ...don’t worry"…

Then he continued "if you’re sure, please be with JunMi..she needs you to be happy with her"..

you feel apologized to them as you make them worry and went to meet her.. LY come out to the center bringing cake, you all are smiling and having so much fun… then LY say "honey! ! Here's your surprise. ." And there comes HyunJoong and JaeJoong.. (In Your Mind: *what!! Are you kidding me..he don't have any schedule?. .why should he be here*).. they come with smiling faces making her cut the cake, everything is going soo well.. HJ looked at you but you’re awkward to show him your face...you said to JunMi that you have to go in, she understood that you’re not comfortable there and you went to terrace where no one finds you...you said to yourself that you will go down if HJ leaves.. in 25minutes someone called you from behind saying "ohkay!! Im going.."..its HJ..you didn’t say anything realizing that he came all the way to terrace to talk to you as you don’t want to talk to him. . He continued "now you can join party".. your mind went to think like 'damn it!! How did he know?!! Im saying everything in my mind and how did he get it...'

you looked at him, then he left with a smile.. you give a sigh saying "its ok..he is helping you to avoid him...but why did he come up?! Urghhhh!!." you joined the party scolding him for giving many entries when you’re trying to be normal. … Later you felt good as JunMi is very happy!

The next day you don’t have work.. either you slept or took rest all day... you went to work the other day..you’re working on the display of Kdrama backgrounds..show is going on...though you’re clicking on Lappy, your mind is filled with how you responded him..suddenly everyone shouted, there’s big chaos in the studio..you came to real world and looked front. . You thought ‘Ohh t!! What I did?!’..in the slot of Kdrama 3D background, you displayed HyunJonng’s cover, one that you edited for JunMi lappy desktop... The host covered the live like 'don’t go anywhere..stick to our channel..we are going to know about this hallyu star later.. coming to drama this year....'.. you left the place handing work to other. .you were very upset now… (in your mind: He is on my nerves..why did I display it...its nation wide..my work is disturbed coz of him..) you came out of your channel building and cornered a bench where its so lonely...Its about to get dark but you don’t care..all you’re thinking is "why can't I forget him..I am an idiot"..

After 30minutes, someone made grunting noice like "arghnmmm".. you said "I don’t wanna see you HyunJoong, go away!!"..

then he asked "how did you know its me? I didn’t even speak a word".. Even you don’t know exactly how you said that, then you turned back and yelled "what?!! You wanna know it really?!! Why are you doing this??! Why are you here??!"..

He snap at you "hold on! I came to play soccer"..he show the stadium pointing towards it. .yes he is in that attire.. but you yell at him "why don’t you leave me on my own..im trying to stay away from you but why do you come..And on that day at party too...why should you come to terrace..you shud have left..you made me put my job at risk..go away!! Stay away as far as possible. . PLEASE!!"..

You move away from there without listening to him..you go home and you really feel better after showing off your frustration on him.. then you think like 'again I said him everything. .what the hell..why am I like this..why do I shout on him..though there's no mistake of him...uffff!! I should stay away from him and his thoughts!! But I felt good after letting out everything I want to say…yess! I really hate this poor guy'

(others view: Actually HJ come there after checking the mistake happened in your channel.. he tried to figure out what was it, then he see that you come out of building angrily. .he calls your staff and find out everything. .He want to make you feel better but he end up getting scolded all time)