* BREAKING News *

Crazy 'First/Last' Love You Deserve..

            It’s been a week you stay at SeYin place to help her… When you get back home, You hear JunMi mumbling herself so you ask her “Is it LY with whom you’re day dreaming?”.. She hugs you and responds “no! its Hyun Joong”… You will say “as usual!!” but she continue “this time not fan girl type… actually see how good he is… Despite of his busy schedule, he still make time for all of us, I mean his friends/family..”… You mumble yourself “I think he don’t have any events!” but she hears you and yell “noo he have many events… He will release his new Japan album in May and Korean album in June…later he starts of his tour ‘REBIRTH’ all over world in additional to fan events and some Advertisements… Also planning a Korean album in midst of tour… and will finish of one more album(single’s) in Korean for Christmas before December and start of his promotion events in December, do more fan services…”… She is continuing and don’t even think of stopping it…You were surprised of how he planned everything very tight and cut her off saying “woahh miss… You must be his PA”, then she laugh out saying “that’s every fan girl dream”… You ignore her making your way to your bed and doze off thinking ‘what is he?!’…

Few days later, you get a call from SeYin asking you to join her as she is going to a school for some advice from her friend who is working there… You go with her but sit at the playground view to wait for her making her to continue her work and come back soon… In a while you see a kid (around 5years), so cute paying all alone but he seemed sad.. His ball reach your feet, then he come towards you to get it…You pick it up and show it to him with a smile, he quietly place himself beside you with sad eyes…

You ask him “what’s the matter that’s bothering you sweet heart!”… He look at you and turn back again without any words…You take your time, place your hands on him and ask “you can share to me…maybe I can help you”… He stares into your eyes and respond “your hand is so soft… and your eyes! They say I can trust you”…

You were surprised with his act but smile at him nodding…He say that other kids won’t play with him as they treat him like a kid(explaining detailly that they’ll neglect him as he is younger to them)…then he say out loud “they are also kids right!!”… Awhh, you melt for his innocence and hold him tight saying “its ok.. they will know your value someday… be a good boy, they will only come to you… By the way you have your own charms”

He looks happy a bit after hearing you… (To make him in good mood, you want to play along) you continue “lets play…im bored here!”… He pulls your hand and led you for the play… In a while, there will be the coordinator who rush towards the boy saying “your mom is here, you can go home now”…

The little boy look at you pleasingly saying “I should go now… but I don’t feel like..--”. You cut him off pulling his cheek “its ok…lets meet some other time”…

He yelp “it hurts” showing his cheek…Then you bite your lips saying “sorry dear..”…

He smiles at you retorting “that won’t do…” He pulls you to his level to kiss your cheek, while you’re shocked at this kid and he continues “this would do… I like you…You’re beautiful and you seem like Angel!” (You can see him scratching his hair blushing)

You brush his hair saying “well you are so lovely honey! See ya handsome”… He waves you off till he is out of your sight… You feel damn happy thinking of how cool he acts and the things he do, seems like a grown up!... Later you and SeYin head back to your homes..

                     That day JunMi left to a camp with LY… It’s been many days since your brain and heart feel so empty, its missing something but convincing yourself ‘its not HJ this time..i know’… You switch on TV, then you hear HJ album released and it cracked top on tower records… You will be damn happy looking at it… You watch TV for a while and doze off in your couch…Later you wake up checking time, its 2am while TV is still running… Your ear caught something on TV saying ‘HyunJoong’ and accident… You put your volume high, jump out of couch looking at the news…

It says “BREAKING NEWS: Hallyu star Kim Hyun Joong met with an accident... A car with students had ride into HyunJoong’s vehicle just 10minutes back…”

You fall on the floor without any other reactions in your face… While you are brought to the world with the reporter saying the hospital name he is headed to… You call him, he don’t pick his phone… Again you give some more trials , then the call gets picked at one point and all that you could hear is ‘screams, cries, ambulance..’… You can’t hold back yourself anymore and start running out of your home with your car keys, shrug and phone… You never stop calling him and in 30min you reach the place and see so much crowd…You were damn afraid and go a bit nearer to see any familiar faces you know… You pray too hard for his safety… You can’t go in, but somehow make your way inside and see everyone running… You see loads of blood dipping everywhere and screaming of some people… Now you see doctors yelling ‘make fast, he is out of breathe’… Now you are scared to death to see who is he… You want to go front but your legs are not moving…Your mind is filled with many thoughts/worries, you manage to move a step and you see HJ manager and bodyguard there… Your heart felt like its not beating anymore, you were about to collapse then you see someone standing beside HJ manager…Its him… Nothing happened to him… He is alive… You see HJ standing there helping the injured while he is hurt on his palms and slight scratch on his head that are on bandage… He is fine…He is not hurt… Then you walk away from there, come out and see a reporter delivering her words ‘The students are drunk and ride into KimHyunJoong’s car… However KimHyunJoong is left with minor injuries while the student in other car got hit badly’… You feel so much happy but not relieved as your body feels so heavy and numb… You drive back home, you sit in your couch like a statue with no life…

                        On the other side HJ feels relieved as the student made his life… He go to the reporters and do his duty to make it clear for his fans then he see a doctor scolding someone at the reception… He go in and ask about it and he keep explaining “I’m sorry Mr.Hyun Joong…we said no one is to be allowed to get in… but someone had made in and went away! We don’t know is it reporter or stalker”. He shows the camera view to him speaking “I truly apologize for this behavior here”… HJ is surprised to see you there and say “I know her…I said her to come…she is friend of mine so don’t bother anyone about this”… HJ will give a bow to them and rush out checking for his mobile and see ’123 missed calls’ but get shocked to see ‘98 missed calls’ from you… He is surprised to see that he picked your call at the time of incident , he is guessing the situation you would be in and drive away from there forgetting about manager and bodyguard…

He drive as fast as he can while he call his manager to say him to manage everything and reach your home, find your gates open… He runs in quickly and find you there sitting idle… He stops his tracks and walk slowly calling you… You don’t respond and he can’t see you breathing… He walks beside you and again calls your name…He don’t get any response... He guessed it wrong , you are in worse state than he thought… He don’t know what to do, he placed his hand on your shoulder to shook you and is calling out your name…

He shrugs you hard that’s when you look at him and stare for long time, you stand facing him and yell “why are you here... go and rest!”… He won’t move and you say “go and take rest please… you need it… you just now g-o-t… i-n-t-o” your hands are shaking, voice is shivering… Then he cups your face and asks “are you okay?”… Your tears start to form… He again ask “are you really fine?!!!”…Your tears start to roll, now like waterfalls that never end!

He wipes them off saying “I’m okay!! See I’m here standing with you…I am fine”… You hit him saying “just once ---- just once you would have picked my call and said this!!”… He tries to explain you but you continue “what should I think when you pick my call and all I could hear is screams and cries at that instant…”…

You cry so hard only through eyes and don’t let out any sound… He brings you close to him, rest your head on his chest and he holds you on your head and shoulder… Now he speaks “I’m sorry…I really didn’t notice anything…all I could think is someone’s life infront of me… I’m really sorry to make you like this..”… You cling onto his shirt and cry too much while he holds you tight… You didn’t want to leave him, all you want is cry out, cry out like there’s no end… And your tears are flowing like flood! He let you cry all while and stood for you there though it’s been so much time since you’re in his hands…  Your eyes are swollen and he could sense that you are not crying hard but still feel your tears flowing… He really didn’t like to see you this way…

After long time he speak “I want to sit, we are standing for almost 1hour”… You look straight and then find his chest… You pull back wiping your face and say “I’m sorry… uhmmnn I didn’t … I mean- im”..

He jump onto couch and say “yes you… you only… you didn’t cry at all… You mean you didn’t make a patient here stand for long time”… You see him teasing you but you bend down caressing his knee and speak “im sorry again”…

He gives a jerk pulling back his legs and making you to sit beside him and say “hey.. What are you doing!…I’m just saying”… You don’t say anything while he can feel your uneasiness and continue “go and wash yourself… you are such a cry baby… noo the ancestor of cry babies..”… You get angry for his words but don’t say anything… He start off again continuing in a mocking tone “goo now… or else Kelvin will kill me to be the reason for spoiling your ANGEL face and your colleague will definitely bring tons of energy drinks and cosmetics and..” , he is about to continue but you will yell “yaa…im not…”… He say “I know! Angel?”… You smack his arm while he acts hurt and you react worried to which he smile back hardly…

You give him angry grin walking away but he hold your hand and you look back to him. He looks at you relieved (In His Mind: Why are you soo sensitive?!) asking “I need some sleep”… You can see that he is too tired and nod him to sleep. When he is walking upstairs you say him showing your room “you use this room here… no need to burden yourself using stairs..”… He give crazy smile, you understood that and state “don’t take yourself so important… I don’t want you to complain again if you get any sort of pain”… He laughs hard as if you are covering up something , while you show him the way and he smiles at you…