* Crazy ♥ Love *

Crazy 'First/Last' Love You Deserve..

‘Did he really do this? Why?! He can’t hurt me, I know! But SeYin can’t lie about that which isn’t a joke, Am I thinking too much? Can I get out of this? Can I move on? NO! It’s definitely impossible…Should I wait for him to speak out? No please…I can’t hear these directly from him!! Hope he never show himself to me but it’s not possible as we have friends in common and whenever we’re together, I should be careful to act normal! He shouldn’t know the fact – the fact that I can’t stop loving that Jerk! Yes!! Why should he be that loving person?! NO I should get over… Oh dear tears! He’s gone!! Just stop for now!!! He will be happy’  this is the way you’re lost in your thoughts and never come of it when you’re alone, it’s been 5days since SeYin spoke you about this!

                      You don’t know why but that day you felt very hard to control your emotions by consoling ‘he will be happy with the love he got, let him be! This says you’re not meant to be in his life... He’s fine with it!’. After your work that day, you didn’t feel like going home and went to the place where you used to go whenever you feel like crying your heart out which is very lonely with an old wooden bench with colorful dry leaves all around… You closed your eyes placing yourself at the corner of bench and your silent tears crossed your cheeks like a river flow, you neither make sound nor give any sniffs but only your breathing is heard… You didn’t know how long you were there but all the memories from childhood till the phase of HyunJoong have wandered around you and you gave a sigh ‘mom! I need you… you people stay far from me making me feel alone! But I came over it… now I can’t handle alone! Help me…someone!!’ You felt like someone is approaching beside you standing, but you let it slide as that’s the lonely place no one would visit. You open your eyes when you get vibration on your mobile indicating that your battery is low and then you found out that you’re there for 2hours… You started to stand up and then you hear a voice “Hey!!!”, you look behind to see HIM, you know that you’re not hallucinating coz you can feel his presence, his eyes, his voice you’re longing for but you don’t want to talk to him. (In Your Mind: I asked for someone’s help, not him! He must have found out that SeYin told me everything…Oh god! He came to end it officially with me!! I don’t need it) You look away walking opposite to him as you can’t handle any of your thoughts eating you up in his presence but you stop your steps thinking ‘if I walk away like this, he will live in guilt…no! I will listen to him, at least he will be at ease and live happily’. You turn back to him and sit on the bench giving him a fake smile saying “I thought I’m imagining you” (You lied as you don’t want him to know you’re running away crying for him), he gave a smile sitting beside you silently, only your breaths could be heard for long time.

You don’t want to make him feel awkward so you are the one to speak first asking him “How have you been?!”. He give a subtle smile responding “never better”

You don’t want him to start of his official talk to end your relation, so you start of asking questions like “How’s aunty? How’s uncle?!! And how’s everyone doing? Ohh I forgot! What—what is little Kim doing? How..h--o”… All of a sudden he grabs your hand to make you stop blabbering. You think ‘this is it! He will start now!! Ohh poor heart – Don’t break now.. Not infront of him please! BE strong!!!

He broke the silence saying “So you heard?!!” you nod him giving a sigh and he state “I couldn’t help but, its”. You cut him snapping “Its ok HyunJoong! I know… you may feel strange but I’m ok with it”.

He look at you blankly and you yelp in pain hiding with a smile “you love her right!” he bend his head down saying “but your life…Let me explain--”

Now you hold his hand retorting “hey! It’s ok… I’m not the typical one you know…You thought I would shout at you as usual right!!” he give a slight smile and you feel relieved that he isn’t burdened that much anymore and state “and my life! Hmmm about mine, You know what? Life will be colorful with you in it! You make it lively”.

You didn’t know how you said that but you can feel the tension in him and ask him “I want you to do one thing”… He nods, then you say “promise me that you let me do one thing!”, then he shrug his shoulders asking “what is it?”

Then you answer “Let me kick you hard if I ever find that you had made a wrong choice of love” with that you give your smile on lips but pain in eyes.

He laughs with you and suddenly he asks “fine… I also want you to do one thing!”… You raise your eyebrows (still smiling) telling him to continue and he spill out “I want you to fight for me!”

Your smile on face is replaced with utter shock and confusion, while your hand on his got back on your lap. His eyes are seriously asking for your response but don’t find any and he sound again “I want you to fight for me…can you?”. You know what he is saying but don’t know why he is saying that, then he place his hand again on yours asking “please promise me that! I can never look for someone else… But promise me that you would fight for me, fight with me, be with me and bring me to sense”… (In Your mind: What is he saying? He can never look at other??! Fight for him! Then…) He understood what you’re thinking and continues---

* 5days back, 2hours before SeYin phone call to you *

That day all your friends had gathering and everyone is missing you… Suddenly a wild thought come to Kelvin “we all are missing angel right!” while HJ point his eyes as if he would kill him if he call that, then Kelvin smirk “ok! Everyone missing HyunJoong’s ANGEL right! So let’s play a small prank”… He start his plan “let’s call her and say that her love have fallen for some other girl, hmmmn lets say other celebrity and ofcourse she won’t believe if anyone of us say it! It should be SeYin or HyunJoong’s mom!”…

All yell at him saying it’s a stupid idea and (HJ, Ly, SeYin) almost beat him but Kelvin continue “I know she will freeze for a moment but then we all can shout making her realize this is joke…come on! Don’t say that we didn’t play this to anyone” and HJ snap him in serious tone “but this is not joke to her…you know her! She…” he stop saying and your brother continue “she will faint away”…

All give small giggles, JunMi state “its ok…she can take it for short period! Come on!!Just for some time”… One-by-one all of them agree including SeYin but she don’t agree to call you but everyone convince her and Kelvin train her some dialogues and how to talk to you…

Phone is on speaker, everyone is worried mainly HJ and he heard your voice that makes him feel heaven but he is still worried of how you react. After she said everything you said ‘I have meeting! Call you again!’… That’s it, everyone know you would react bad but this is even worse, HJ is angry to peaks and made the farm house upside down making everyone call you back but you switched off your mobile which made the dizziness caused by alcohol they consumed flat away… He yelled at Kelvin ”This is not done…switch on your damn mobile! This is wrong! I said you to not do this”… JunMi walks to him saying “she is not stupid I know! She really had meeting!! She will definitely call to find out…”

Everyone wait there calling you continuously for 2hours but then they get return call and it felt like they’re relieved to hear you. SeYin was about to say you truth but you said “let him be” all were shocked and everyone dropped their jaws and continued listening to you… SeYin went completely into her drama character, felt like HJ have really abandoned you and started to rant him but you defended him.

Everyone got touched by the way you responded, your words are roaming in everyone’s mind “all I want is him to be happy”, “He is the person to be loved”, “promise me that none of you people will hate him and always be there for him” and they forgot to say you the truth.

After the call, all of them looked at HJ and Kelvin spilled “she is the best! Always… never dare to lose her”. Your brother went to HJ stating “I bet that even if we all have a chance to get a person like her, we won’t miss it!”…

When everyone went back sleeping, HJ is the one who is sitting idle thinking about your words and sighing slowly so no one could hear ‘how can she be a fool to believe... She really let me go?! Can she live happily? Her words, she wants me happy! I can be happy if it is her’. Then SeYin sit beside him patting his head remarking “Don’t think more… she said those coz she love you so much!”

* End of his explanation *

 

You became numb hearing to this, you don’t get any words (In Your thoughts: He didn’t love anyone! I didn’t lose him!! ) Then he squeeze your hand asking “so tell me! You should fight for me always! And you’re stupid… you..” his words are stuttering as he can see your tear rolling and state “You love me so much that you let me go!”…You shove his hand away and try walking away but he grips your hand tight saying “you love me so much that you let me go coz I can be happy?”

He don’t get any response and walk close to you calling your name “Aileen!” while he make you turn facing him and you immediately yell “stupid! You don’t know that? Idiot!!! This is all prank? And this hurts me lot!! I don’t know if its real or fake..but it hurts..the thought itself hurts! Don’t you know this?”… He brings you close for a hug but you still protest “Don’t come close! You know how I felt all these days?? Jerky person you are! What took you so long to come here?? Why you’re late? This late??”

Then he respond “I know how you felt, I came here yesterday and observing you all time!” and he hugs you tight stating “I know I’m late but I have my reasons! Now I can’t wait, I don’t want to waste any second”…

He pulls you out of his hold and say “I’m not asking this! I want you to accept it!! Marry me SHIN JI YOO!!!” , you’re shocked to this sudden gesture of him, he proposed you with your official name!

You think for a while and protest “what about your career… wait! Don’t rush” but he cuts you off scoffing “stop thinking about anything now! I thought of this and decided this on that day we made prank…I can manage everything!! Just marry me, no! I will marry you and never let you go” (In His mind: ‘you’re mine! My Angel’)… You hug him tight smiling so hard! You’re smiling like this after long time!

You both head back to your place as he insists to go there…

AT YOUR HOME: You unlocked your door and suddenly HJ whispered in your ear ‘For You’ and he walked into your room leaving you at the door… As you walk in, you see your parents in your home waiting for you and you don’t believe your eyes as you can’t remember when you saw them last time.

While your mom said “we thought to give you what you need, but didn’t know you need us”, you went hugging her tight tearing and your dad your hair saying “sorry my dear!”… You stay there for long time and your dad speak “we’re moving to Korea next month dear!”… You hug him tight thanking him, then he state “you’re too lucky dear one! HyunJoong found out we’re in Europe, he came there and said that he will marry you! We’re shocked but he definitely have charms to make everyone fall to his words…so straight and sincere! He convinced us to do the way you like and here we are!” , then your mom remarked “you are really lucky one dear! He loves you so much”…

You make them sit in the hallway and rush in search of HJ in your room but he isn’t there, then you find him in the balcony. He felt your warm hug at his back and pinch your nose turning back to say “here you go! Cry baby is back!!”, you yell at him protesting but he again say “come on! Don’t act like kid, wait! Wait!! Kids take time to become adults”…You can’t stand, you try to walk back but pulls you hugging from back saying “don’t make that nose more red” you struggle to get away and he continue “get used to these! You need to bear these all your life”… Without knowing, you smile for his words and your dad is right, he can manage everything with his words! He smile at back of you hugging you warmly!!

Later, your parents moved to Seoul and you are moving there in July while HJ is busy in his works.

*SURPRISE* 2019.06.05

HJ finished a video message for his fans that night for his birthday next day and said his manager that it should be posted exactly at 12.00AM… He is heading to his apartment as his friends said that they can have a party there but he is waiting for your gift thinking ‘you must definitely send a video message my Angel! Wish I can call you directly as ‘My Angel’ one day’… But there’s trouble for him to go home early as his manager keeps him busy coz the video message have many corrections… He texted his friends that he will be there exactly at right time as he don’t have any choice… It’s 11.58PM when he entered his dark home, he tried to turn on lights but nothing is working but a single candle is lit in his room and started to walk towards his room calling out everyone. He checked his mobile for your call and put it back, this 4D guy have his mobile and he can turn on flash light but he didn’t even think about it… Then he got a call from you and you whispered in a low tone “Happy Birthday” He smiled, Lights on! He looked around his room and very impressed! He saw a large frame in the size of wall on one side of his room which had all the people who are in HJ’s life since his birth, it wasn’t a collage but a mixture of everyone in his life and the room is completely filled with hangings that are glittery wires with pearls/pebbles at end… His gifts towards the curtain area and it’s so perfect that gives a heavenly look to the room. You’re still on phone asking “happy birthday kiddo! Did you like it?”, he just smiles and you can say that he loved it while you whisper from back “And one more”. He turn back immediately to find you there, in his home with lovely smile and stare at you from head to toe. You’re wearing the dress he gave you (In your previous visit to Seoul.. the dress which you refused to wear at instant) which fits you perfectly and the layers fall so wonderfully on your body and the waist chain around you looks awesome while he can’t take his eyes off, but your grin make him distract to look other side…

He stutter “you’re s-supposed to b-be in San-n Franciscooo-o ”, you cut his words saying “Happy Birthday”

He smiles at your simple answer and look at the large photo frame to his wall and ask “how did you get all these people”, you respond “I got help”… He chuckle and you continue “Im sorry! I can’t get all people involved! I mean your ex-girlfriends! The list is so big that even your whole room walls won’t be sufficient”.

Saying that you laugh hard trying to play on him while he pops up to you snapping “Oh really! By the way I don’t have that many!! They can fit in small frame but you’re jealous right”, you walk back yelling “hahaha... shall I say the names!! ”

You start yelling names one-by-one and he grips you tight in his embrace and that’s when you stop. He smile stating “All your gifts are awesome and mainly this dress!! Pheww” you smack him pulling back of hug and he stare at you again!

Then you get a hangout video disturbing your moment, it’s from your friends shouting “come here soon! You people can have your time later”. You both laugh at them and start to meet them in a private resort after changing your dress as HJ insisted it! (Manager helped you to make him busy and arrive at his apartment in right time)

                  Everyone is there this time, his friends, family, his manager your family and you both… After smashing off cakes to one another, you have some drinks and snacks…That’s when JunMi jumps out of her chair and scream in happiness! Everyone react strange except HJ as he had figured out why she’s reacting so, he make his head down smiling to himself… JunMi run to you and show you something

Its HJ video message to his fans “Hello everyone! I know you people are blessing me this day and I’m glad that I have you all in my life as a family! This is first time I’m asking you a birthday present… I found the right person in my life, you accepted me with all your heart and I wanted you all to accept her into this family… with your blessings, I want to make her my better-half this year! Hope you would give me the best on this day! But Still I will be your idol, your star, family and whatever you call me! Thank you again!! ”…

You can’t stop your tears for his sudden confrontation to the whole world, everyone start hugging you while you stare at him and he knew how you feel right now! You hug him as everyone gave you a chance and pull back immediately while you kept quiet in the party!!

Each and everyone had to stay there that night for a nice get together on his birthday! All headed to their rooms while you lay on the floor of terrace staring at the stars, then HJ place himself beside you while you state “thank you! Thank you, you have given me the best gift! You surprised me with what you did today!”

He winks at you responding “you don’t know? Your man is full of surprises”, then you shot back giggling “not man! Kiddo!!”… He counter back “Don’t dare! You know what I can do!!!”, you freeze at his words while he pull you close stating “I won’t do anything to kids and cry baby’s” …

You don’t protest for calling you so this time and hug him while he hug you tight continuing "but i want my kids right after marriage.. As little Kim needs someone to play with"

 You try to pull back smacking his shoulder but he remark smiling “You’re my cry baby… My Angel!”  

***Finally He found his true love he deserves and you found your first love which lasts forever!!!!!***