* Awesome Time ~ I'm Liking It^^ *

Crazy 'First/Last' Love You Deserve..

                        After having some cake and drinks you hear SeYin saying “guys lets have good time… we’re staying in this beautiful resort today and leave tomorrow night..”… You refuse them and say you have work and you didn’t bring anything with you… Kelvin retort “come on, you can’t leave me like that on my special day…”.. You stare at him and say “whatever birthday boy… you people have fun” and look at the person staring you from corner… Its HyunJoong, he know you want to leave as you hate him but he shook his head like ‘its helpless and you can’t escape..’… Then you understand his actions looking at SeYin and JunMi with many questions in your eyes… JunMi speak “its all planned, I have bought all your things and we got leave for tomorrow too… that weirdo colleague is managing your work…”… You were about to say something then your brother interrupts pleasing “don’t be spoil sport now… tonight you will see all our revealed faces once drunk”… Out of nowhere HJ state “we have only Soju!”… JunMi laughs at you with HJ… you repel “im in…”… Later everyone will know why you don’t drink…

The celebration go on… then Kelvin say “do I look okay to you?”… your brother yell “don’t start man…”…

Kelvin continuous “tell me Aileen, how old I look to you..”… you roll your eyes and ignore him..,

He continue “yaaa.. come on… though you are young, 22years, you can’t be rude to me!!”.. you get startled and say “no way!! I have passed that long back..”..

Then he go on saying “23, 24…. 25…. 26… oh come on! Not more than this,,no way”..you shook your head saying ‘No’… All the people stares at you now except HJ…

You ask them “what??”… Some other friend speak “I seriously took you 23… ”… You smile at him saying “im 28…”…

They go like “whaaaattt?!!”… you ask them ‘is there any problem!!?’… Then your brother speak “ohh yeah! there’s some one here to compete with my sister…” which makes you look at him blankly…

Everyone will be pointing HJ and say “only he have that title of ‘number increases, but he remains same’… but he have no other choice as he is artist!”… You see HJ smiling very proudly as if he have won something… you roll your eyes saying ‘I don’t give a damn…’…

Everyone laughs and you can’t escape from stares of two persons… one is Kelvin and other is HJ to whom you stare back accidentally very often!! Everyone is drunk except you, SeYin and HJ… He seems to withstand too much!... Everyone doze off in the hall way while you take SeYin carefully to room and doze off beside her…

                    The next day morning, light breakfast is done as all wake up in lunch timing… They have their breakfast and some men leave to bring some food… You become everyone’s sweet heart coz you talk less, react less and but you do it in a cute manner! While walking in the hallway you find everyone in the kitchen helping each other, then you stare at someone coming from outside but can’t see his face coz of sharp light of sun… Wearing a dark grey V-neck T’s and a white color shirt inside… As he come close, your words come in low tone saying “youU?!”

HJ say “Im here from yesterday remember…Don’t tell me that you didn’t notice me or stare me . .”

You cut off him saying “yaaaa…not that.. I didn’t see you in breakfast so thought.. you had left!”

He say “its my buddy’s birthday.. well how are you feeling with my friends..?”… You answer him “all are awesome..”..

He will point himself which mean “me??!!”… you shook your head like ‘Noo’…

Then he start walking away “don’t hide it angel 22…”… you yell “yaaa…don’t start it!... you are not even close to awesome..”…

He stop and turn to you asking “then!!”… you chuckle yourself and say “bad guy… tooo b-a-d”..

He smirks and walk at you saying “really?!!”.. Then you run away managing to smile as he is coming close and yell “armmmhmmm too bad okay!! BAAAADD!!”… he smiles at the way you run away from him! (In His Mind: Whenever I see her, why would I have this urge to ?! ----- coz she’s FUNNY!!)

Lunch is done and HJ said he will get some drinks / evening snack… In around 30min of your lunch, you people sit on terrace that’s when you got some call from work and excuse yourself from there! You are on 2nd floor, you should go down two stair case as there will be signal down… You hurry up as its important call… As soon as you move fast at starting edge of stair, you were about to bump into someone… you look up and find its HJ… He is also walking up fast… You were afraid that you would hit him and close your eyes.. He is also afraid that he may hit you so he steps back where he land his step at wrong place… He was about to fall and he yell “arghh”… You notice that and try to hold him…His hands are busy with one holding drinks/PlasticBag and other holding the supporting grill of staircase but he was about to fall… Then you hold onto his shirt behind the T’s just below the collar, but no use... His steps are going back managing himself, he is falling back and you tighten your grip on him and lose your balance as you get pulled with him by his weight… A low scream come out of your voice sounding “aaahrrrhmnnnnn”…. You fall with him leaving your phone and holding onto his hand with other hand… Then you squeeze his shirt holding him tight where he yelp “urghhhrrrmmm”… At last he land on the wall behind (Still in standing position) where he hit it hard closing eyes and you control to fall on him with your hands… You close your eyes and breathe heavily… You can hear his breathe too… After a minute he say in a gasping tone “Hey..my shirt!! I didn’t bring iron along”… You look at him and find him very close… You take off your hands, step back worriedly thinking how it happened in fraction of seconds… You can feel him smiling so you yell at him harshly “who said you to walk fast…!!” and you walk away upstairs forgetting where you have to go… He give a big sigh and say “That was close!!

                                     You feel like your heart is on running race… You sit worriedly at your place and cool yourself… Kelvin asks “are you ok?”.. You come to sense and just smile at him… then you see HJ and again, your heart is in 2nd place in a race… He smiles at everyone and smirk at your face giving drinks… After few minutes your brother asks HJ “what is that stain on your shirt?”… You look at him and everyone yells “seems like blood”… He look at it and brush it off saying “nothing” with a cunning smile… You low your head thinking ‘oh ! Did I use my nails..i didn’t even know…maybe that’s the reason of his yelp’… Then your brother ask “how it happened..?”… You look up at HJ who is staring you… You were worried and about to say how it happened… He noticed you and tell everyone “my car key… somehow it scratched me when I bend forward for something”… Kelvin checks it and say “he is lying all this while that he didn’t have girlfriend… he have it buddy”.. HJ himself is shocked at what his friend said while you put a clueless face… Then Kelvin continue “this is a scratch of nail… and I can see some hand marks that meant squeezing you”… You start spilling your drink choking out loud while JunMi is helping you.. Everyone look at you like ‘what happened to her?’… your brother asks you “are you ok?”…you nod to him and look at HJ… HJ just smiles and say “I don’t have any… and if I did, you will be first one to know Bro!”… HJ look at you, your tensed eyes…. He smile out again saying “Car didn’t get auto lock..I used my key..then something fell on ground, I took it out and that’s when I hit it hard.. is it enough?”… You look at him and he smile back… Then kelvin is making up something in mind… HJ smacks him bringing him out of his thoughts… JunMi say to HJ “Take some medication…or it leaves a scar”… He nods at her and stood up to go back to room for some bandage… he suddenly stares at you and shook his head smiling to himself (In his mind: what are you doing girl?! Bringing up such situation that I can’t help!!)

                   You think that atleast you should apologize him, you brought him blood while he helped you… You smack your head thinking ‘I even yelled at him apart from all these’… You excuse yourself from there and walk towards HJ room… You take some medication (antiseptic lotion, anti-scar and bandage)… You find his T’s on bed but wearing his in-shirt… He is searching for something and its when you knock the door… He looks at you and make eye sign to get in and search again… Then you say “I have brought them”…when he look back, you will be showing medicines to him…

He will take them from you with a simple smile, you ask him “can I see how did it hurt??”… He will respond shaking his head making a ‘NO’ sign…

He will walk towards mirror to apply lotion ( you observe that he didn’t open his button to clean himself comfortably) , then you will say “let me help you…”… He won’t answer feeling pain to clean it…

You go near him, make him turn to you facing each other and take away the kit saying “don’t talk and let me do this… I have done this unknowingly”… He just give a smile and you hesitate to open his shirt button (In your mind: only the top button…not the shirt!! Why you are tensed?)… Then he say “its ok…go ahead!” holding on the medications for you…

You don’t make an eye contact with him and look at what you have done and yell “hughhh?? This big… and I squeezed this hard!! It sooo red…it must be painful na!”…He laugh hardly stating “that’s the reason I said I will do it myself!”…

You take the cotton “its ohk.. I can finish this!” and start talking in a sad tone “Im sorry…actually I didn’t see you and I really didn’t mean to do it”… He gives you the lotion and say “not your mistake…its ok, it happens!”…

Your cotton is with lotion and you start wiping his wound (he is controlling his pain)… you speak “Im sorry that I yelled at you… I didn’t know what im talking then!”…

He didn’t respond so you look at him, he is closing his eyes in pain and not listening to what you’re saying… You can feel it, so you start blowing air onto his wound that’s when he opened his eyes to see you… So cute and near… You couldn’t reach him well, so you stand a bit on your toes and lean forward cleaning away the stains… You blow air all this while where he just stares at you and your smooth hair covering you… You hold onto his shoulder and apply the bandage and still blowing air so that he can feel better… Then you suddenly feel him blowing air into your ear which startles you… Your heart again went for another running race bringing you shiver and don’t look at him coz you freeze there for what he has done… That’s when he blow into your hair again making you look at him… He is soo close to you, just the air can pass… Your stares continue till he give another sweet breathe (blow)… you step back… He looks at you and walk front… You take a long step back and he walk front.. you take another step back…

As he is coming front, he say “again ??!! going back…”… You ask him “You’re stepping  towards me! Why?!” …

Then he leans forward to say “remember… I’m a bad guy… as you said! Too b-a-d!!” holding you… You can feel your heartbeat (hearts position in race : No.1)… You shove away his hands and run away stuttering “wi.. w-i.. wil.. will get you some ice-pack” … You think to yourself running all way to kitchen ‘That was tooo close!!’

                                       You still stand in the kitchen holding onto your heart which is in No.1 position in race… After few minutes you hear someone saying “where’s my ice-pack??”… you look at HJ and stiff your body.. He comes towards you and say “its paining… where is it!”… Hearing that you immediately prepare him one… When you go near to hand him the pack he say “don’t dare to put this to me… remember, im not a good one!!”… He smirks at you and you say “I know…”…

He smiles hard asking “I couldn’t hear what you are saying earlier... come again?” (he is referring to your ‘sorry’ earlier) You get pissed as he is staring to mock you again and immediately yell “are you deaf… or did you - - -”… You were cut off by him whose eyes are glaring at you saying “don’t you remember anything?!”

You put a blank face… he continue “Im sure that you are on your pointed toes and soo close to me!!”.. He stare at you and give a cunning smile when you become stiff and speechless!! He come close to you and you worry a lot trying to escape ,he holds you and give you mobile…You look at him - Your both stares are interrupted by your friends, talking loudly to each other to get back to homes before its dark!!!