* Comfort ~ Only with this person! *

Crazy 'First/Last' Love You Deserve..

                      You don’t even know how you said it’s HyunJoong who woke you up from sleep that day but you definitely can sense his actions near you(You declared it yourself after that encounter with him). Every day you wake up praying to erase your uneasy feel with HJ and you shouldn’t give a chance for him to mock you as he always take easy on you thinking you let out your anger on him first and he might knew how you felt for him.. But now, you are sure that you hate him and you think he also know it… It’s been 3weeks, you’re happy now as you didn’t have to see your enemy face… On the day of your work, JunMi asks for your mobile to call LY as her mobile is out of charge… She calls from your mobile and say “Helloo HyunJoong oppa… is LY beside you?”… You will be shocked to see her talking to HJ, you’re giving her killing stares… She finished her call and look at your burning eyes and say “LY mobile is not reachable…morning he said he will meet HJ, so I called him… now you calm down Angel!”… You smack her and before you yell at her, you get a call from SeYin… You pick up and she ask you to come to her home as she is alone and want some company… You really want to meet her so you plan on going to her home while JunMi understands you and take over your work…

                          You reach her place at lunch time, you prepare lunch for both of you and have good chat… You make her sleep and in a while she feels some pain… You go near her and try to wake her up…She open her eyes and say “it’s the time…we need to go to hospital…”… She give her mobile to you to call your brother, you try calling him but the mobile is not in coverage… You take her to hospital and try calling him often then he picks up and tell you to be with her and he will be there in any time… All the tension can be seen in your face, you start sweating and tearing then the doctor say you “she don’t have strength and is giving up…her body doesn’t cooperate with any surgery! we can’t risk to do anything…she should go for normal, she should be strong or else we can’t help much… she is weak too and we can’t proceed for any complications…if this continuous, she can’t .. I mean you know! ”… You cry while he is saying this, you go near her and want to yell at her to don’t give up… You don’t know what to do…you come out and call your last recipient on mobile hoping JunMi would pick up fast and when the person picks the call you cry out saying in a shivering tone “hey... SeYin is in hospital…Doctors said she couldn’t make it… She is very weak… and I ,..I feel useless.. ohh-h-h..”… Before you say anything than this, you see nurse running… You end the call and run back with her to SeYin… You feel no sense in your body, you close your eyes thinking ‘she is struggling… you should be strong… she needs someone now’… You go to her, hold her hand tight and say her to look at you but she is weak… You shout at her that’s when she looks at you and you say “Imagine your baby…your baby will come to this world if you surpass this time…just an hour or more…the most precious person to you and your love will be here…with you… all the time…imagine the life with your sweet baby… that person is struggling inside to see their ‘mommy’…be strong…your baby needs you! Just for some more time… You should fight for baby, your sweet little one!!!”… You tight your grip and in a while she made it… Yes!! Her little prince is in this world… SeYin couldn’t control her happy tears while you wipe smiling so hard to baby holding his hand… Your brother just arrives and he hugs both baby and mommy… You pat his shoulders and come out from there… You are happy but your mind is blank as soon as you step out of the room… You’re holding back all the fear, tears and the shiver in your body… Till now you hid them to make her strong… You walk out of the room while you see someone running towards you… You don’t bother the person and walk out from that place and go to a corner where no one is there and stare to the ground recalling what all happened… Your hands start to shiver… You hear someone asking “are you ok?!!” placing hand on you… You know this warm feeling… You know this person, but still can’t raise your head or move your eyes as they’re filled with tears that are staying still in it… He shook you calling out your name… You look at him and see HJ…

Turning towards him, a tear makes it way down your chin and you say “it’s the little prince, she made it!! She.. s-h… sh-e…”… You can’t talk any further, your legs are losing their balance and tears were about to start… You pull yourself close to him holding his coat and hug him tight… Your tears flow like a river while he holds you on your head and other around your shoulder…

You cry out saying in a low tone “I thought she won’t make it… what if our SeYin won’t pass this??... She is crying and the doctors couldn’t help without her support…They gave up at one point! Don’t know what to do… I feel like dying right away if anything happens to her or baby…” You tighten your grip on his coat, Then he comfort you saying “”heyyy!! Shhhh-hhshh.. she is fine now… The baby is healthy..”

You continue “I know..she should be fine…she don’t have any choice… But in that situation, no one is near… called for JunMi but she didn’t made in time, I was scared to death”… He ruffles your hair back of your head and calms you down… He let your fear out as long as you want. You stay in his arms till your heart feel better and come to sense… You remember that you’re holding him tight and pull yourself back wiping away your tears.. Awkward situation for both of you…

After a while, you break the silence asking him “how come you’re here?”… He reply you “I think you called me and not JunMi!”..

You protest showing him your mobile for your last recipient and its JunMi… He raise his eyebrow and you check out you’re wrong… Then you want to apologize him , instead you will ask “so you came here for that??!”… He don’t say anything for a moment but later he say “SeYin is like my sister and He is my best friend… Anyone would come after hearing your screams like that!”…

You shook your head saying him “I didn’t scream!!”, He will smile responding “fine.. Can I have a look at the baby now?!”… You both walk back while he get a call and he say you to go in first…

When you go in, your brother come and hug you saying “thank you… she made it…see your nephew is here… thank you Aileen!! If not for you_”… You pull him back and state “you say he’s my nephew and you’re thanking his aunt… you’re such a bad brother!”

Then he continues “I’m a bad husband too… I shouldn’t leave her.. but something came up…” and cry… You ruffle his hair and say “awhh noo… see..you’re crying more than my nephew…”… You will look at the baby and continue “hey honey! Your dad is such a cry baby!!”… Everyone laugh and just then HJ interrupts saying “really??! And who is saying that!!”… You give a grin looking at him, then turn back and laugh at yourself…

Your brother is in shock to see HJ and SeYin call “Hyun…Joong?”.. He pout his lips saying “only she is welcomed here?!! I can’t even see my sister and her baby?!” *gives a sigh…

While they laugh and your brother give him the baby… After a while, HJ leave giving a smile…You leave to get some food when JunMi is beside SeYin…

On your way, you will be lost in thoughts thinking of HJ… You don’t want him to be with you but that day you really need him… You felt like you had tons of burden filled with sadness/worries/happiness in your heart but you need to let them out to feel good and that happened when he is with you…You really felt so relieved and happy when he is there at right time… You felt very warm and comfortable around his arms… You didn’t feel like avoiding him only for that day coz you need it at that time… you say to yourself thinking these ‘this is why I can’t help but feel uneasy with Kelvin when he hold me… HJ is more comforting… And point to note Aileen, still you hate him…

On the other hand, HJ in his mind ‘She always take pain to herself…don’t let it out whenever she is angry or sad…I guessed it right when I heard her on phone…her shivering tone, crying scream! Whenever she is angry, she won’t show to anyone but if I’m reason for it, she will shout on me…but today I can sense her fear…fear that she can’t let out easily…why do she act so bold when she is damn sensitive than anyone here… she really is something…’… He smiles to himself and say “cry baby!!

After 2days, she get discharged… Your brother ask your help to welcome her while you plan out a gathering like welcome party to the baby… (you prepare food and snacks) You all except HJ(As he is busy) and LY welcome her at their home and she will be so happy… After a while, you all have good chit chats and snacks… You are the one to rush for the baby touching his soft skin… When JunMi asks for baby, you refuse to give the prince in your hands… Out of nowhere you hear HJ saying “just like a baby!!”… Everyone look at HJ and LY making their way inside…

HJ comes to you while you think he want the baby so you yell at him “I’m not giving you!”…He smile and say “I just want to touch him…I won’t make other kid cry here just for that!”…

You don’t get his words while others laugh like he said right comparing you to kid… He come near you, you just ignore him and touch the kid’s cute lips… When he touch the baby cheeks relaxing his hand on your fingers, he say “very soft!!” and lean close to you to whisper “both of you are!!!”…

You look at him thinking of what he said right now and trying to digest why he had said that… Meanwhile he will be taking the baby into his hands and say in loud tone “aigooo… this kid like his uncle so much than anyone!! He know it’s me…that’s why crawling to me… come here…let me hold you!!”…

Before you realize what happened, the kid is with HJ and he is walking away…Everyone around will be laughing hard… You yell at him “hey cheater!!”… He ignores you and say “shhh!! The kid is afraid of you and now he might be thinking that you are crazy!!”… JunMi give Hi5 to HJ while others smile at you both saying “these people can’t come out of their enemy zone! Never!!”…

You go to the kitchen from that site and start arranging for lunch, JunMi and Kelvin helps you there… All your friends start serving themselves while you call SeYin to join who is making the kid to sleep.. You go to her and see he is slept… You tell SeYin to join others while making your way to her room to place baby on bed safely… You go to room and make every pillow around him…There you see HJ making his way out of rest room… You don’t want to hear anything from him and walk away… Then he say “hmmm kid?!!”…You look at him in anger as he is calling you that, then he continue smiling “kid is sleeping?”.. You are not an idiot to know whom he is referring here so you yell “you have two eyes… not blind right!”… He stop his smile asking “what??”… You continue “I mean…there he is sleeping…you can see it right!!”…He walk towards you but you start walking away… Then he say in husky tone “afraid?”… You run out yelling “no way!!”…He walks behind you laughing hard…

When you both sit there for eating, everyone talk about their personals leading to JunMi and LY… LY say they may get official in 1 year or two but not more than that… All of a sudden, one of the friends there ask “why didn’t you have any boyfriend Aileen?”… You get shocked and look at everyone staring you while HJ eating with cute smiles… JunMi was about to say something but Kelvin interrupts her saying “ofcourse.. she can’t have one…coz she is not girlfriend material”… Everyone almost drop their chopsticks while HJ is thinking ‘he is drunk? Jerk! What the hell he is saying infront of everyone??’… While LY and your brother smack him as he is in reach of their hands and yell “do you know what you’re talking?” , then you continue “he must be drunk!”… HJ looks at you coz you said his words…

Kelvin respond “calm down bro.. what I meant is she is not a girlfriend material… she is a marriage material… Anyone wants to keep her for themselves…”

All smile at his words, LY say “exactly… she really is so…”… You cut him yelling “stop it!!” as you don’t know what to say and look at HJ while he just stares you smiling…

JunMi add on “yeahh of course… my friend deserves the best and we all should wait for her one and only one to join us…don’t know when… ouch!”… You hit her hard then yell “helloo!! Stop it now… and Kelvin!! You’re so dead in my hands for this!!!”…

You give deathly glares while others laugh and HJ enjoy the time staring at your cute actions but didn’t say even a single word… You are surprised as he didn’t speak anything or mock you after lunch. That day ends with much more chatting and playing with the baby!!!