* Ohh God!! Not AGAIN!!! *

Crazy 'First/Last' Love You Deserve..

                         It’s been a week after that… There will be a gathering of HJ close friends in a farm house far away from the city… His friends are all married and they gathered there in couples… They are in discussion of a surprise party of their friend who is returning back to Seoul after 2years… His birthday will be in 10days… One come up with an idea like ‘lets get him to a wrong call from an unknown girl and he should be meeting that girl on his birthday...lets forget to remind him that its his birthday, lets behave as if we forgot it…though he won’t believe that we forgot but he will find that we’re ignoring, then we surprise him there that its all our doings…’ Everyone agree to it and HJ is the first one to be happy to play such games… They don’t know how to get a sweet voice of girl as he finds out everyone in their friends circle… While thinking of all these HJ thinks of JunMi coz she will be willing to help him…

                      On the other side, you are working and JunMi say you to cover her up as she got something to do… Actually she gets a call from HJ and she go to the farm house that he said… She call his boyfriend to come along! She go there by 7PM and HJ immediately explain her about the situation... She is ready to accept but HJ asks her boyfriend permission… HyunJoong knew that her BF can’t stop his lover from helping him… LY nods to him smiling and say “I don’t have any choice left bro…” Everyone laugh for that and they start getting prepared.. They try to play it like a role play in dramas before she call their friend... Everyone is listening to them… The first line was to call him and say him in a high pitch sweetly like ‘hey… where have you been... i’m waiting here…please don’t make me wait…come soon naaaa!’.. When they were about to start she get a call, she ignored it but she is continuously getting a call… LY say that its ‘Aileen’… HJ just stare at the phone while JunMi ask LY to put it on speaker as she is busy recalling the sentences…

(On the other side -  you finish off your work and get back to home… you find JunMi is not at home so you call her… so its your call interrupting their drama play..) She will finally pick up at 3rd call.. As soon as she picks up, you yell in a missing tone “heyyiii where were you?!!  you should know that your stupid friend is waiting for you to get home… and you there, who don’t even pick my call!”…  You give a pause as you don’t hear anything.. While someone of HJ’s friend approach him and whisper “hey we need the same voice… that’s soo cute and lovely!”.. Then LY close the phone reciever and everyone make eye signs to make you talk more to JunMi… She obeys giving a smile to LY mouthing ‘Aileen is in trouble! Kekeke’…  Now you don’t understand why she isn’t responding you, thinking that she is bit angry as you yelled at her, you speak out continuing in a low tone “yaaaa.. come on… please listen to me…you know me very well that I’m afraid to be alone… come home naaaa….” then everyone smile to themselves as if they got some missing person…

You want to make sure that she is hearing out and ask “uhmmmn are you there??”

JunMi responds smiling “yes baby…”

You yell “stop babying me and your BF… be here ohkay!”... everyone start giggling on other side which you can’t hear!! HJ friend say “her voice is soo nice man” HJ just smiles as if he know that…

As soon as JunMi end your call she asks HJ “you know her na… so you should have asked for her help…” He immediately say “I know but will she do it if I ask?”… His friend suggests “call her… she fits in well”..

LY say “yes… leave my girl for now…” everyone laughs, then he continuous “to say it frankly, she talk so well and just ask her”

Then HJ say “No way bro… I’m out of it… she don’t like me…” everyone will look at him yelling “what???” then he cover up saying “I mean if I suggest this to her, she won’t like it”... JunMi cuts him saying “I will manage…” JunMi calls you and say you to come to the address, she texts immediately lying that she have a problem… You go there believing her… When you knock the door of the given place , she opens smiling widely at you… As soon as you see her, you start off with your questions to her “what happened… why you are here and whose place is this?” then you hear LY voice saying “come in.. don’t worry”…

You try to move in, setting your bag in proper order… you reached the hallway, then your wallet fell on the ground near someone… He pick it up and try giving it to you…. You look at the person and scream “Yaaaaa??!!! You?? Again???”… HyunJoong will be shocked as you don’t address him well infront of his friends… You look around and find unfamiliar faces… everyone is smiling at you as if they know you while you are blank about them… You look at HJ and move your head with raising your eyebrows asking with your eyes ‘who are they? What is it now?!!’… He smiles at you while someone interrupts you saying “that’s cute gesture… well let me introduce ourselves… he would never do that even though we are his friends...” so these are his friends and their partners... You smile at them widely and they will go like ‘lovely smile..’ while one of HJ friend offer you his place saying “come here sissy... have this place… Im CheoMin you remind me of my little sister”... you smile at him very well and say “thank you so much… I feel you like my brother too…” you point at his partner and say “hello sis-in-law (Se Yin)… nice to meet you all and ofcourse little sweet heart in there”(she is 7 and 1/2months pregnant) everyone is very comfortable and smiling with you….. HJ will be avoiding your eyes while you understand there’s something fishy… You look at JunMi, she just smiles and look at LY… Finally JunMi come to you and ask for a favor… You look at HJ and then his friend (your brother) cuts your stare asking “please do this…” with that you give a uneasy smile and JunMi explains you everything…

You will stand up and yell “what??!!” looking at HJ… He just give an uneasy smile while all the people please you soo much... Then you say “ohh dear… don’t please me.. I will do if I can… but im really not into these cheesy things…”

Then your brother (CheoMin) say “cheesy??” everyone look at you and then to HJ (vice versa)… You don’t understand while HJ smiles… CheoMin say “he don’t like these things too but…” you continue his words saying “he will be on first row to play with others”… everyone laugh except HJ as he gives a frown at you while you don’t care… Later you seem bit worried thinking ‘I can’t do it, what if I fail? They’re such nice people except HyunJoong! I guess he suggested it to cause me trouble…’ He understands your nervousness and say “lets train her first… or else she think she can’t do it!!” then everyone will ask  “what?”...”why?!”… JunMi, LY, HJ smile to their questions while you feel awkward... Your brother(CheoMin) comes to you and say “if you don’t want to do… its ok dear… we don’t force you… not a big deal” then you cut him saying “no noo… not like that… actually I never did that...” and look at HJ… Again everyone’s blank faces are on you… (HJ smiles in his mind: coz she is afraid to be in relation) Now JunMi speak up explaining “its her first time... she had never been in relation I don’t know why...” you give a cute smile shrugging your shoulders, then CheoMin’s wife come to you and ruffle your hair saying “you are so cute”... CheoMin also smile saying “everything she does is lovely”… you shook your head yelling “No...”… After long chats everyone thank you , suggest you to come there next day to get some practice and one by one slowly leave… While coming from there you find your wallet is not with you and go inside to search…

While searching HJ say you “here it is!” from behind... you take it and look at him, then he give a smile… you don’t care and move from there… Then he remark “its not my plan… ” you look back and he continue his words walking other side “I definitely asked JunMi for help” then he say everything… you say him “its ok, im not sad though… I got good friends here…”

He point to himself and ask “me??” you snap at him “except you!!” ... he smirks at you while you say him to walk… you both walk outside while he break silence saying “are you really ok doing this?”... You say “im not sure!!”…. then he say “its ok... it will be fine… it will be only upto a certain limit”… you give a SIGH...

Then he bring out the mocking person who is dancing inside him at you saying “for this kind of talks, many childish things are required… you don’t need to act... they come out naturally!!” he burst out his evil smiles… You yell at him immediately “hey im not…” he continue “see… they come out without your notice!!”… you will say him ‘bye’ and walks fast to LY and JunMi… But this long leg guy follows beside you smiling all the way……