* Should Stay Away from HYUN JOONG~ Is it POSSIBLE??! *

Crazy 'First/Last' Love You Deserve..

               Later you apologise to your superior...he understands something is wrong with you as you never do such mistakes. . After 2days, your superior comes to you saying that your team got a call for new and big project, so you should leave immediately to their office… As you reach your destination and get inside when someone calls you while all you could see inside the room is HJ's posters...You didn’t care much and thought its your imagination. .You kept waiting and in a while HJ walks in... you couldn't believe yourself and said to your superior "sir... why am I feeling like Hyun Joong is walking towards us?!!"… HJ smiles himself as he heard you.. Your superior whispers "shhh! Use honorifics… he is really here… we are taking on his project..."…(in your mind: whaaaat??!!! One second… we are working with him...how can I stay away from him?)...

you looked angrily at him then he started talking "sorry to keep you waiting… and I wanna talk about the concert I’m going to present to my fans"… your superior ask "how could we help you?!!"

                  HJ continues "I want you people to take hold of whole concert including lighting..graphics..my entrance..props...EVERYTHING! heard you hand over everything well and from your recent works im very much impressed. ." He say this and give a look at you but you look at him angrily, then he say "lets be professional"..you hear this and think yourself that its a big project and its good for you. . You sanp out of all your thoughts and ask him "what kind of concert and when this should happen??".. he say that its a free concert he is dreaming of  to present his fans and want it to happen on February 14..you liked his answer but still there's so much time..As you say him the same thing , he snaps you out telling "I want a unique one..so I have called you...I don’t have any idea coz I have used all of them in past (*laughs) I leave it to you guys..there's 3months time..come up with innovations"..he also said that he have a Japanese album next month and releasing a new song for Christmas and later he joins your work...you liked his planning and everything but not him..yes!! you don’t like him..You’re thinking them in mind while he says "though people hate me...they should love their work and my ideas for this concert".. (In Your mind: ohh my..how did he know?!) He look at you again while you’re thinking like an idiot..your superior brings you out of your thoughts saying "yes we are on it..we will work on it and call you soon!!"..he shakes hand thanking your superior.. you’ll be thinking whether to shook him or not meanwhile he acts as if he got a call and you could see it well.. You smile coz he understood you well and then you don’t look at him and leave...What he said is right, being professional. .You worked soo much on something new and came up wid a concept of 3D screens and 4D visuals using german technology. .to implement that you need to know his songs and its order, so you have called his official and found out that he will give them in a week and found out about venue too.. you plan to visit venue once the next day. The other day you go to the venue, its big and awesome but your plan is 3D screens..so you people make a deal with the venue manager about renovation with 3D screen surroundings..While talking he spills out "how much we are investing, lets pull out from artists saying we got good screen and unique effects".. he seemed like he is completely into money.. A week later you get a call from HJ manager for collecting the songs.. Your superior sent you (though you refused).. You called in for help from your team.. You went to HJ's agency but he wasn't there.. you called his manager and he said that he is busy with some schedule and have a meeting with agency later but he said you to go to his home as he will be available for 30min there.. your mind runs like 'what??! why should I go?!!' Thinking like this, you drove his home, went in and couldn't see any1 except his bodyguard. . As soon as he saw you, he said "I will wait down..sir is getting ready"..

              In a while HJ came and didn't delay a minute, started to discuss while he offered some drink..you refused and out of no where your colleague said "please have some.. you will be strained".. you looked at him thinking to whom he is saying that and for your surprise he is talking to you..HJ gave a weird look too.. you shook your head saying NO.. then again your colleague bragged "shouldn't say NO like small kid..come on...have some....you are working so much"  (In Your mind: What the hell..I didn't even discuss for 15min..and why this weirdo is behaving like this!)… HJ smiled as if he know some secret that you’re not able to understand. . you ignored your colleague and continued discussing. .

In 5min, your weirdo colleague said "take some rest, I will manage and you can continue again", you yelled at him like "im okay..will you be quiet! ".. the smiling HJ also got shocked..There was silence. .no one talked for 5min.. you were about to say sorry then your colleague said "time out..now you take rest" HJ smiled hard with some inconvenience.. (*Oh my god!! What is my colleague doing...) you didn't say anything for a while but later you turned to HJ and said "ohkay..now we will leave..later we will take the order of your tracks and new songs"… Then you got a call from channel, there's a problem in displaying some program that got crashed and in 20min there's broadcast...it takes 1hr for you to go there, so you should work immediately but you don’t have charge on laptop. .your colleague ask HJ that you need to work there for 15min.. he don't have any objection but you refused. .then your stupid colleague say "why you will hurry.. just sit here and do...or else you will be worrying till its finished and get stressed"… You don't understand this guy and throw a look at HJ and he shrugs his shoulders blinking his eyes.. you sent your weirdo colleague off and ask HJ for lappy charger.. Handing you the charger he walk the other side of you and find that you’re struggling for something…You cant find the pointer and looking all around.. he calls you "missing kid"..you look at him like whom he is calling and he will show the plug-in. . you understood that he is playing on you so you stay calm and start working. .

He ask you "don't you think he likes you?". you will keep working and say "who?!"..

he answer "your friend who just went out!!".. what the prank in this world he is asking. . you said "nope.. I really don't think so... what made you think so?!" ..

he walk away as usual... he didn’t say anything at first but he answered it in a clever way..you heard some sound near to you..HJ placed the drink which you refused to have before again.. you looked at him like what is it, then he is smiling too much.. then you understood that your colleague often said you to drink before , so HJ is answering your question this way! You got angry as he is teasing you again...he sat other side and asked "your friend with LY is henecian and..", before he ask about you, your voice rises saying "I'm not!"

He said "okay..I'm not asking that".. ohh god.. He is disturbing you. .you said "let me work"... he kept quiet for 2min and started again "short temper is something we need to control".. you look like ‘why are you saying me that??’. . He just smiled (ohh god!! This guy~~ Again mocking you). .Your work is done and packing up all your things..you get a call as you’re pacing up, you put the phone on speaker...its JunMi.. she said broadcast is successful. .you just smiled then she asked  "are you still with my LuckyGuy?"..

What?!!! Calm down! He is listening. .act normal!’ you thought to yourself while he is giving very proud smiless... you behaved nothing matters you and just said "yeahh! I mean No..Im on my way..."

She then said "how is he??! Wish I were with you... ohh my"… you cut her words saying "stop it!! Not a big deal" The smiling HJ don't get surprised of your words and give evil smirks..

then she say "ohh common.. I love him too much ohk..don't say me to stop my fantasies"..your jaw dropped out as you hear her saying in rough and loud tone! While he is staring at you smiling hard without noise all time..

you didn’t know what to say...then she continued "ohh! I forgot..his album book that we ordered were here...Our both copies are here..lets lure the photobook tonight..."

(In Your Mind: *oh my god!! What she is saying?! I don’t want him to know this*damn it!!)..you looked at him and he is smiling closing his mouth with his long fingers.. you immediately took your phone and cut the line... you looked away as he is laughing soundly... you start walking from there towards his door while he is talking to himself "arghh..one love me so much..and the other always nag at me..tch! " loud enough that you can hear.. you close your eyes in anger and remember that he had meeting and he is already late.. you ask him about that, then he say "I texted them that I will be late..lets go..on my way I can drop you"..you were about to refuse... he notice your reactions and say "kids always refuse anything at first..I don’t know why.... *sigh* Shall we go!!".. you get hyper as he is referring to you indirectly and just nod at him..he get a call from his manager that the concert venue guy want to talk to him.. he say he will talk in 5minutes.. his body guard drives and he was about to call that venue guy... before that you want to help him coz that venue guy is full into money..so you called JunMi and speak loud "hey..we met the venue manger right! He seemed cunning and a money digger..he said he will comply complete investment for his renovation on the name of artist. ."… you give a pause to look at HJ.. he is looking other side but you’re sure that he is listening. . you continued "the artist can also be clever... what if he claims like 'its completely a new idea but what if it fails.. his whole name will be doomed'..then he can get venue at his benefit right!! " you said this and looked at HJ again.. he was dialing something on his mobile..

(In Your mind:  thank god..JunMi didnt pick the call..or else I would be doomed to answer her questions)..Then you heard HJ conversation with venue manager.. he exactly did the same what you said but more confident and in loud tone.. you thought, he just need a hint and he proceeds too far.. you’re controlling your laugh but didn’t let any smile... suddenly he got what he want. .the great Kim Hyun Joong got special benefit than what you thought... He finished his talk, there's silence for few minutes and he looked at you while you did the same at same time... he smiled suddenly and you couldn't control too... wow.. this guy's smile is simply awesome, a special charm!. . On the other hand he is smiling like 'her childish acts..she should have said directly than acting to my fan..'

He looked at you smiling as you can feel his stare... 'she has the loving smile in that cute face of a kid'.. he suddenly asked you "what will you do with my photobook?".. You got shocked and didn’t let out any smile as you froze which can be seen clearly as you stick to your seat.. He figured it out and continued asking "are you going to lure__"…before he speak anything, you cut him saying "nothing..she forced me to take one!"..he didn't say anything. . later you arrived at your work...you thanked his bodyguard for the drive, looked at HJ and ignored him... went away!! He said to himself  'she is so hard to let out anything!'