* Birthday ☺ Meet *

Crazy 'First/Last' Love You Deserve..

                           Its been three days from that day..  JunMi is always with you when you talk to Kelvin.. You would visit SeYin whenever you get time.. What irritates you more is talking to Kelvin and somehow you blame 70% on HJ and the other part on you… The next day JunMi is on DATE with LY while you’re doing some work from home, then you get a call from Kelvin… You don’t pick the call as you’re afraid that you will shout on him, so you close your eyes and pray ‘send someone for helping me..or else what I have done till now would go waste’… You feel some one tapping your shoulder and turn back yelling “I knew JunMi..”.. But  you see other person and say in low voice “youuuu…” (In your mind : again?!!).. You stare at him and he is the one to speak “I knew LY took my fan to date. And about your phone friend, I know his free time.. Im free now, so thought of helping you! ”… You still stare him then he blow air on your side that completely shivers you down and bring you to sense while HJ himself is surprised with his actions.. You yell at him “why you always get in without knocking?”… He immediately chuckles saying “coz you can’t change my date of birth”... You behave like you don’t bother him and go inside kitchen, get him a drink and he refuses it while you say “you don’t have a choice other than having it… I still need to talk to your friend!”.. He rebel “Im not afraid you see…”… Kelvin call interrupts you both.. You immediately throw cunning smile at HJ and he knew your brain is thinking something not in his favour…

You put the call in speaker “hieeeeee… have been waiting for your call..”..

Kelvin say “oh my angel.. really??”.. HJ observes your weird actions…

then you say “you want to know who is with me now??”.. HJ throw shocking glares at you…

Kelvin say “must be someone special coz you are too happy”.. you see HJ smiling at his friends words, then you tell him “noo..its just someone but not special to me!”..

He ask ‘who is it?’… then you were about to say “its some artist…and he is…” you see HJ walking fast to you and you try to run away… but he is too faster… you already walked back to wall… then kelvin say “come on angel… say who is it”… you say “im not an angel kelvin!”

He say “come again!”.. you ask “what?”.. He responds “my name”..

You smirk and look at HJ, just two steps away from you “let me tell the artist name… its hyuuu…..mmmmhhh”.. *gulp*gulp*gulp* HJ shuts your mouth making you drink the Juice you gave him… You drink it as he is not giving you a way! Then HJ leans to you whispering “see.. its finished! I had a choice”.. He feel chill running down his body feeling you close!

Kelvin say “aigoooo.. don’t make such sweet sounds”… You gasp breathing “shut up!” and look at HJ… He gives you evil smiles…. You angrily shout “it is…” Then HJ felt something wrong, took mobile from you and cut the call before you say “Hyun Joong”.. Then HJ walk back saying “I know my name..”..

You yell “ohh noo.. you don’t ! I really want to give you this name.. you are . .”… Now he is seriously walking towards you again asking ”I am?”..

You step back and speak in high tone hiding your fear as he is walking close to you  “you are…”.. His devilish smirk never leaves him as he ask “yes.. im hearing…what I am to you?”..That made you shocked/surprise/startled all kind of mixed feelings… then he say “I mean my name” he walk front..

You take a step back, noticing this he state “one more step…you will hit the wall ”..you stop moving… He halts there and ask “why you always go back?!!”.. You too ask him “why you walk towards me?!”…

He look away saying “just 2days left!”.. You don’t understand as you don’t know what he is referring to this time and sound “hmmmmnnn?!”… He chuckle at your reaction and say “for his birthday…he should ask you to meet him before that…”… Then you respond him “ He already did… I said it takes time to decide with strangers!”.. He give you a ‘good job’ nod saying “well said!”..

You remain silent for few minutes and quote “I don’t feel good… playing on someone like this…”… He say “I know!”… Moving your head to one side, you stare at him… JunMi and LY are back home interrupting your stares, JunMi thanks HJ to accompany you and he is about to leave. LY state “don’t stress her lot.. she is doing good..”… Then HJ answer back “she is the one stressing me…she almost spill out my name to Kelvin…”… They others yell at you and you give an apologetic smile while you see HJ smiling wide (In your mind: you idiot.. I know you’re dancing inside).. HJ and LY leave from your place calling it off that day.. Later Kelvin calls you and you talk to him under vision of JunMI..

                        One day passed and it’s the day before Kelvin Birthday… No one asked him for party and he thought everyone became busy but he is happy as you finally agreed to meet him (according to plan) … You both plan to meet for dinner… From morning SeYin, your brother and some others are with you in your home while HJ will be busy and will join everyone in the party at night… Everyone leave to the place before 7PM as planned… You were supposed to join Kelvin by 8PM as Kelvin planned but you’re said to go by 10.30PM, so you can have less time with him…You were ready with a simple cream frock till knee, with a siver cahin waistband and a chocolate brown shrug just down the chest with little glitter stones at sleeves… you give Kelvin some or other reasons that you will get late there… At one point he ask “you’re not playing with me right!” , so you repel back saying “so it seems this way to you?? Ok then… if you really want to meet, I will be there by 10.30pm..or else, goodbye Kelvin…im so sorry…but im helpless…got sudden work which is already hectic…”.. He chuckles “relax angel… im not that impatient… can wait everyday here”… Its 10.20pm……

                      You walk to the resort with loads of tension as you never did it before… You don’t find anyone familiar except strangers… You stop at a spot where your legs are not helping you coz of your shiver and frightened heart… ofcourse brain is busy with multiple thoughts of cheating on someone/helping others and heart is waiting for someone’s push… You don’t notice your friends watching from the terrace area, they try calling you when they notice that you stand still (froze on spot)  but you don’t pick any calls, actually you cant hear any… You feel dizzy and cold on your feet, everyone know how you’re feeling there and thought “awhh she is so much tensed” ..”poor girl”..”what happens when she attends a real date”… “but cute always”… They get relieved watching someone walking to you… You feel someone is pulling you away from that cold site making you feel warm… There he is … HyunJoong… He call you “heyy!!” *pause* “Are you ok?!!” *pause* “Aileeeeeen”.. You come to sense and see him…his comforting eyes…… warm smile… supporting hands!! While he stares at your loose shiny hair…feather skin- soo smooth and cold hands… Few moments of silence and stares, while your friends can’t see what’s going on as you both are out of their site…

 He cuts the silence asking “are you ok?!”… you nod him… then he say “its ok…it will be fine…just don’t talk much and shot your smiles…he will fall on your feet”..

You smile and release your hand away, then he say “listen, you will be fine…when you don’t feel like sitting with him, just use general ladies excuse”..you look at him blankly, he continues “rest room!”… you smile and respond “I already have it in mind”…

He smile hard saying “I know…”… you cut him saying “ofcourse…you have numerous dates right!”… now you give cunning smile while he say “you know me… Im popular”…

You shot back “urghh come on!! You should only say that”… he say “you started it!!”..you shrug away… Then he say “seems like you are back to normal… move on…its already 10:45pm… and your phone must be dying to ring continuously…”… You gasp looking at your phone and he smile at you… He nods you to go and you both go in different directions, smiling at each other! You walk a bit confidently now… HJ joins his friends… And you turn on your Bluetooth of your mobile where your brother is speaking to you…

                               You get a call from Kelvin to the mobile you use for him and you pick the call… While you are talking, he say you to turn around and there you see him, he is speechless… You wave your hands for him but he don’t respond… You call his name on phone again… Then he come to sense and what he could say hardly is “A-n-g-e-l……”.. You tell him “im not angel Kelvin…im human….”.. He cuts you saying “ofcz… a human’s angel…”

Your friends could hear everything… they think ‘such a flirt’… JunMi say “if he continue more…”…… “she will yell at him and walk away” HJ finishes that for her… they both smile harder… Then your brother on Bluetooth say ‘bear him only today please’…

You smile at Kevin and say “im hungry..”… He offers you hand while you tighten your grip on your clutch… Everyone looks shocking as they come to know your feelings little… You give a fake smile saying “not to a stranger!” continue your walk.. Then he say “not anymore right!”… You just don’t know what to say and walk… He offers you a chair while you say “stop these cheesy stuff… be normal like friend Kelvinnnn”.. He give a deep sigh saying “aghhhh my name…thanks angel..”… You state “if you say angel, Im going to leave now”.. He will beg you not to do that and you didn’t like it either… You apologize him for being late, then he say “its worth it”… You avoid his stares and eat slowly for the time to pass… That’s when he stops eating and offers you hand for dance… You drop your chopsticks and HJ chuckles at your actions among everyone… You can hear him on Bluetooth… You check time and its 11.40pm… you say him that you need to use restroom..

You are in restroom and talk to your brother “I cant dance with him”… then you hear someone saying “didn’t you like him angel!”..everyone laughs and you yell “youuu…stop it HyunJoong… don’t dare calling me so!” He laugh out loud… Your brother say “go back after 10min…only 5min will be left and we can jump in”… After 5min, you hear Kelvin calling you… your brother say “ohh my… when did this doctor became a person with no patience…”… HJ teases again “you know why? His Angel…”… you shout “yaaaa stop it!! Will you~”.. LY say “don’t get on her bro”… Kelvin calls you again…then HJ say “answer him..or he might come in!”.. you gasp and say “yeah!! Im in here… give me my time Kelvin!”.. HJ smiles hard… you say “shut up…youuuu”.. HJ shouts “come and get me then! tsk kekek”..

 your brother tell you to join Kelvin and you both walk back slowly…then he ask you to dance again… He spread his hand to reach you and ask you to give in… then you close your eyes counting numbersss,,, you hear Kelvin pleasing you… you open your eyes, check time and start to give in your hand… (20seconds)… Now your hand is on its way and about to touch his… His other hand is about to reach your waist… There you close your eyes (In Your Mind: Noo Pleasee! I hate skinship!!!) and feel someone pulled your hand away… All you could hear is a big THUD..balloons, poppers and realise some one’s hand holding your hands.. When you open your eyes, you look towards your hand and see HJ holding your hands, smiling at you nodding its over.. You smile and look at others surrounding Kelvin singing ‘Happy Birthday’.. Then you both joined others, that’s when Kelvin understood the plan… he was shocked but happy that his friends planned that much for him…

Then he asked “where did you get this angel!”… you say “im not…”… everyone look to each other and say in a sync “we know!!!” and laugh… they tell him everything… He smiles at you raising his hand saying “nice to meet you  Ms.sweet voice…”… you say “don’t be too formal!!”… He ask pleasingly “not a dance… atleast a handshake!!”… You accept it and he smirk saying “thanks for the touch Aileen”… You were about to yell, that’s when LY and your brother smack him at same time… Then HJ say to Kelvin “Don’t go on her… she have good and protective brothers..”… You look at HJ and he winks at you… You get a jolt for that and look away thinking ‘what was that for?!!!