* Are You CRAZY?!! *

Crazy 'First/Last' Love You Deserve..

                    You are hearing to HJ album, his voice is very soft and sweet like candy.. his next schedule is Japanese album for Christmas. . Meanwhile you get on your track of works.. you should concentrate on Album as well as your TV live shows.. In September 2017 JYJ album released, its a big hit and on top5 in album charts..JYJ throw a special party in Jeju where only friends are invited. . One day JunMi comes to you telling "lets go to JYJ party.."… you don’t understand her..she continue "LeeYung Oppa have invited us" *LY aka LeeYoung is boyfriend of JunMi who is one of the son of producers.. And she is trying to convince you saying JaeJoong also have called you coz he know you now.. you dont give a damn but you know you can’t ignore his invitation. .She say "I know..you feel awkward..but no celebrities..only album team and close friends"… you please her to go and leave you alone but she brags "Lets go..its 2days and 1night party. .it will be fun... im not sure but may be you can see HJ this time".. You thought you heard wrong but she clear your thoughts saying the friendship bond of them.. you don’t want to give a try but you can see HyunJoong.. finally she convinced you and you decided to go... LY picks you both and take there... Jaejoong welcomes you, you’re no more strangers and became a bit comfortable in talking from the album editions.. Your eyes go all around that can't find the person you want. . Suddenly JaeJoong ask "What are those beautiful eyes looking for. ." you look at him and say "don't start again.. im just looking at people here".. 2hours passed,its almost 6pm..you lost hope in finding any fun in the party so you went to corner where they serve drinks, took a magazine and slept on the table... someone shook you disturbing your sleep yelling "Someone's here.."..its JunMi... you snap at her "what now..im tired... I will go uptairs and sleep".. bit angry on her for wasting 2days but she didn’t know you were there to see HJ... she tries to speak one more word, before that you say "really I am tired!!"… you walk upstairs and two people are laughing while they were coming down...you don’t look at them then someone calls "where are you going?!".. you turn back to see Jaejoong.. as you look at JaeJoong, you can see someone shining beside him in simple clothing but too handsome and elegant with his smile. . the other person beside him is HJ.. you felt like 'Ohh dear..im not dreaming'.. After a pause you replied him "hmmmnnn??".. Somehow you managed to say atleast that... JaeJoong ask again "Are you okay?! Heard you don’t like these parties.. Is it interesting?" .. immediately you shook your head saying "uhhhh hmmnnnn".. its doesn't mean either yes/no..HyunJoong gives a smile followed by JaeJoong.. you felt like snapping your head 'Ohh god!! What am I saying.. ' then again you shook your head and leave from there..

               After 15minutes you get a call from JunMi asking you to join her as her boyfriend went with HJ/JJ.. you go down making sure HJ is not around her.. you go to her and see that her BF is with her..you walk fastly towards her and try to ask why she lied but her BF snaps you saying " I don’t know that you can act cute".. you went blank! Though he is speaking your language, you felt like he is talking unknown language. .

then JunMi said 'when JJ talked to u on stairs. .u said something cute right.. he said to us'.. you yell "what?? Nothing like that..have seen HJ na..so didn’t know what to talk"..

then her BF say "hahah do u like HJ".. you say "NO" and JunMi smile saying "Yes..I love him".. then LY continue "I know.. but love to celebrities is different"..

you felt strange and opened your point saying "they're humans too".. he respond "yes..but their marriage life..dating life...love life will be so strange"..you keep a blank face..He explains very well..until then, you have one opinion on HJ but now many questions. .Not like you want to love him but its strange...

Out of curiosity you ask "you loved JunMi..will you end up marrying her?"..he say "definitely.. im not a celebrity. .I have seen future with her"..then you tell him "It is same wid JJ or HJ"..

He say in sighing tone "aah..question bank!! You worked with many stars and still don't know.. if they like someone they date..be in relation and break up if it won't work and find someone in less span...that’s how their life goes as they shouldn't get married early"..

                  Hearing this you were very upset and don’t even understand that feeling..(In your mind: did I take HJ as normal human? But he is celebrity.. what the heck...I don’t have any feelings for him till now…but I don’t like him now) You don’t feel at ease so you go to have a can of beer.. no one is there as its 1am... you took off 3jugs and don’t know how many you drank but now you’re drunk.. you called JunMi and she yelled "where were you?!".. you whinned "i had beer..come here"..she came, got hold of you asking "you drink to that extent that you can withstand yourself. .why don’t you come up?".. you answer her "im afraid that I can’t stand today.."..she is taking you but you step on a bottle and was about to fall..you feel some hand grabbing you and giving you support... JunMi said "oppa"(Korean word of addressing boys who are elder to girls..Girls mainly use this word to near and dear one’s).. you didn’t look up and said to her BF "thankq LY".. he asked "watch carefully" and continued "how come she drink only beer!".. then JunMi said "she is allergic to anything other than beer"..he sigh "strange.."..both help you out and you sleep..the next day you wake up and couldn't remember anything other than JunMi blushing and changed her voice while helping you to room but you felt something like you talked nuisance when you’’re drunk...you didn’t give a damn as you don’t want to stay there any long and started to leave by 7am giving an excuse saying that you’re not feeling well.. no one is awake which helped you to leave quietly... JunMi’s BF and JJ arranged a vehicle and you left from the place to car bidding them ‘goodbye’…you’re so angry don’t know why as you really don't understand how you feel~ when you’re setting your bag inside the car, someone from behind spoke "Hieee..you are leaving so soon!".. you looked back and its HJ..oh my~ you’re already frustrated and why this guy making it worse. . you respond him "I have work".. you didn't use any honorifics but he is 4years elder to you...he gave an expression as if he understood everything. .he said "your friend will miss you".. you cant handle his appearance anymore and yelled at him "its all coz of you"..he was surprised. .you continued "why did I know you..you are not the person I have imagined.. you are different".. he kept listening..you continued "I cant afford to hurt my heart..when you don’t end up with the person you like! why you be in a relation and ruin your heart..? This is the reason I don’t believe in guys and relations.. anyways, I prefer to be happy when our First be the last"...You come to sense noticing his expressions…You said you like him indirectly but that’s not what you feel..you made yourself like idiot there.. after a short silence, you say "sorry" and leave from there. .you could see him giving a short smile.. all along while you were yelling at him, he just let out an expression like 'what did I do..I didn't dumped anyone instead I get dumped!!' The fact is, he did no wrong too... On your way, you thought to yourself "did I like him..what the hell ... I had feelings for him??! Noo way..it can't be..am I crazy to say it to him..I never let out my feelings..but why did I spill out to him...? im idiot!!"..you yelled "arghhhhh.." then the air hostess came and asked "are u ok?!!".. you didn’t know when you had boarded into plane... all you could think is ‘im such an idiot who exploded infront the person whom I shouldn't say.. what will he think...arghh i don’t care!! I am insane’... you reached your home and thought to yourself that you shouldn't think anything except your work and should stay as far as possible from this mysterious guy HJ.. you removed all the photos of him in your room that belongs to JunMi too!!