* The Final ~ Big Day *

Crazy 'First/Last' Love You Deserve..

 

               Just three days left for the concert and everyone works whole day… you and JunMi share the work as she will be present in the venue morning and you work there from night till morning as HJ won’t be present all night…ofcourse you don’t have a bad opinion to ignore him but still you want to stay away! You will be staying in home that night sleeping on your couch… its almost 1am and you are sleeping with lappy behind you… then HJ comes and sit beside you dragging a chair nearer…He stares you all way without disturbing your sleep and smile to himself pleasantly at your cute sleep… Just then your phone rings disturbing your sleep.. He want to take it away but you move slightly which startles him…you pick the call without opening your eyes and find out it’s JunMi…

She say “where are you?!”

You say dizzily “hmmmnnnn…” (HJ chuckles himself at your whining voice)

She smile and say “awhh so cute…but when you are afraid to sleep alone you should have called me home...”

You open your eyes listening to that as you realize you are all alone at home and say “ohh yeahh! How’s it going there?”

Then she say “everything’s fine... just that he have practiced till now”

You immediately say “did he leave?? Then I’m coming”

JunMi giggles and say “he just took a break… he might be here somewhere…..”

You say in a low tone “ohh...will you cover for me today...i will work from here”... she will ask ‘why?’… then you say “I won’t come when he is around… actually I went mad hallucinating him everywhere…”... You don’t notice HJ beside you while he smiles all the way hearing to you… you just look beside, see HJ and continue talking to JunMi  “even now, I feel like he is sitting beside me..” 

then JunMi say  “awhhh he is such a sweet heart… he made even you to think of him!”… He smiles again hearing as she is so loud…. You yell at her  “no chance for your sweet heart… maybe its coz of stress and I should continuously work on him in my lappy…”... (In your mind: arghhh from that day he came to this house!! And this guy beside me now…why I should think of him??)

She cut the call saying you to stay at home… you look beside, give a big sigh, look away saying in a gasping tone “aaaaaaah Hyun Joooong!!! Not anymore…go away”... You look beside again and still find him smiling… you say to yourself walking away “you are not here I know...”

Then you hear him saying  “I have some work with you…” You turn back and he stood up, you just smile and say “this imagination character can speak too??! Wow!!! I know... I should wake up and stop thinking...” you walk away to wash your face... He smiles hard himself looking at your actions… You are splashing water on your face saying  “not now... No more… *splash* no longer…*splash* now you won’t be here!!”...*big splash* He smiles hard saying “I really have work… you should change some modulations...” you turn back in shock… He is real… ohh dear!! How could you do this… Why will you embarrass yourself all time while he stares at your wet face, water drops and somehow gives him an awesome feel... He waves his hand to your face and give you a cloth beside to wipe your face… You take it and walk away fast yelling “when are you here??”.. He just smiles… ‘ohh god! His smile’…… Then you ask “did you hear everything??”… He chuckles saying “just your talks with my fan!”… You close your eyes hard… then he walks front to you... you can sense that but don’t want any more attacks with him so you say “what’s the work?!”... He explains you and you both decide to walk to venue and implement it there… When you are about to go in, you ask him “how did you get in?”, He say “I have a fan in there… so tried my birth date!” You just smile and start to go in... Then he ask “how many times you hallucinated me??” (In Your Mind: He won’t leave any chance to mock me?!)

You walk a bit faster, then he say “what am I doing in your imaginationsss??!!” You stop and look at him, he smiles hard… you run away inside without saying anything… he just smiles at your behaviour…

                  Finally it’s the day of the concert, everyone is very busy and tensed… Mainly you and HyunJoong… While walking on his way to stage, he look at you and you see how tensed he is… He feels the same in you… you just give an assuring smile saying ‘you will do your best..your fans will love it!’ he smile back widely and walk further… Everything went perfect, finally its awesome… As it’s the end, you get tears feeling happy… His last speech and he is about to go emotional but controls it and give away happy smiles to his fans…Everyone is happy and fans are proud of their star… You go near stage and he can see you… You want to see him speak for his successful dream concert to his fans, then every hard work and his desire rolls in front of you… He is getting happy tears and hiding it himself… You were sure that he is hiding… Without knowing your tear drop rolls and he can see you from there… you get startled as he look at you, then you find you are tearing and head to a corner room of back stage… He is calling each and every staff on stage to thank and you don’t go in while you want to get back to home as its done but you hear there’s a staff party… You don’t want to go so you pack up fast and you refuse to join the party giving some stupid reasons to JunMi on phone…

Just then you hear him at the back “you stressed a lot than me.. just go home and rest”, you turn to face him who is standing at the door… He is exhausted and seems so happy where tears are still in his eyes… He come forward and you smile at him “congratulations… you finally made it…”

He give weak but happy smiles and see your reactions… You were about to give away happy tears, then he hold your head, bring it towards his shoulder and say “thank you… I’m very happy today!!”

you shed your tears and pull back saying “Just go and enjoy the party… see ya!!” then you walk away saying to yourself ‘it’s over now!’

Before reaching the door you hear him saying “don’t hate me that much…”  You look back to him who is giving fake smile, you smile at him and go away…

(In your mind: that’s it!! The last day with him… and its over!! Finally I won’t see him ever!!! But he is much warmer than I thought)

(In his mind: what made me hug her…? maybe this is first and last time!)