* ☺ Helping Hands *

Crazy 'First/Last' Love You Deserve..

                      After that day, you don’t see him for 2days and feel relieved to not face him and at the same time you feel uneasy…maybe coz of hurting him or he is not around you for many hours.. As only 10 days left for the big day to his fans, he will be present the next day… Neither of you faced each other... as usual practicing… suddenly there will be some wrong lasers displaying while you test on the 3D screens on roof top of venue. The display are from stage! You get on stage while HJ and his dancers practice ‘Kiss Kiss’... the change in choreo with lasers, he is trying hard... you check the lasers located at utmost front of stage… while you set and turn back, you see all the dancers and HJ in forward line doing last part of ‘Kiss Kiss’ dance.. you just step back as you see them close without noticing the edge of the stage…you take one more step back looking at HJ, and there you’re about to fall… you close your eyes with one hand and ready to take any fracture…everyone is yelling like ‘ohh noooO’.. then HJ steps front, hold your elbow and pull you towards the stage… you open your eyes and see that you landed on his left shoulder while he holds your head with other hand… you breathe heavily and look at him… he looks at you saying “you are okay now!”.. you move back and everyone come running to you… he go away from there just smiling at the relieved faces there… you somehow feel guilty towards your behavior to him.. You want to thank him but he is nowhere of your sight and you hear that he already left while searching for him…

                          He won’t come the next two days coz of some events... A week left for his event, everyone is too busy and the burden on you increased all time... while for HJ, its always in peaks… though he have events last 3days, he practiced at their place without any good sleep… On that day he practice from morning to 6pm at his place and come to venue… continuous dance practice go on now along with visuals and vocals.. you supply them energy drinks while you feel HJ face a bit pale… its 1am and he feels dizzy and needs to rest… he want to rest but his neck is hurting him lot…. So he decides to stay practicing where he fall on his hand leading to hard on neck…he looked ok but he need sleep atleast for an hour but he don’t want to go as his home is 1hour from venue and he thinks its waste of time..everyone suggests to check-in for the hotel which is 30min from there as the hotels nearby are so noisy with fans of other idols who have events there… without realizing yourself, you say “my home is nearby…just 10min from here… if you don’t mind, you can rest there and get back!”.. Everyone looks at you as you never allowed any of your colleagues into your home… JunMi is happy as her ‘oppa’ can have some rest… He seems to ignore you... you really can’t see him like that in pain, so you say “its ohkay with me! Just for few hours…time can be saved, he can loose his stress and _” before you say anything, his manager say “that’s the best…just go and I will handle here…”... you see that HJ is not willing to go but you please him with your eyes… He just agree and JunMi start to whisper in your ear “I don’t know how to cook! You go and make him some soup too please!”… You have no choice but to go with him…. His manager drops you and HJ outside your gate… you both get in without any words… He is surprised to see a big gate and a big house behind it…Not even a flat!! A house with beautiful lawn… you get in, inviting him…he walks looking around checking every corner which is well furnished… you point him to go to 1st floor and sleep there… he say “its ohk…I can just lay here.. If I sleep, you can’t wake me up and I waste my time…”... ohh god! Why don’t he think about his fluffy eyes getting weird lack of sleep…you just say “its ok…just have some sleep!”... He refuse to do and say “im fi...n…e”... before he completes, you shout “what’s the use if you get sick...what will you do with those carry bags… just listen this time and care about your health… just go there and sleep… I will wake you up…if I feel like you had good sleep and no more worries!!!”... His eyes get wide open... then you continue “and that neck... will give you some pack… and” and before you say anything, he say “I didn’t know you worry that much!!”... You don’t have words… he smile walking away to other side and cut it off there saying “Is this your house?!”… You will say him “its my dad’s”... he will smile saying “whatever… its nice and your dad must be loving you so much”… you say him “wish he did...wish he have lived with me in a small house rather than staying away from me and striving for my pleasures!”… He understood that you’re from high society where it lacks parents love… he change the topic saying “but still... you are here loving them… and can I have a tour around?”… You will nod him ‘yes’ while you walk forward in your room, your eyes fall on a photo infront of TV… its HJ’s and you don’t want him to see it... you walk faster than him to cover and he noticed that there’s something you are hiding… he asks you “what is it!” And you slip “its just a photo and nothing else…” you bit your tongue… he try to snatch it from you but you keep it back of you….how hard you want to hide it from him, that demanding he will be to reveal it coz he have a feeling like its related to him…. While you get a chance to escape from the door…he quickly runs and shut it!! He just want to see it at any cost… so he comes forward and you step back…he notices what makes you fear… he steps front and you step back… with every step he make front, you walk back and finally he loose patience, walk fast towards you and ask you “will you show it or not..”.. You yell at him as you reached corner of the room and nowhere to escape “nevermind… its none of you’re…” you were about to say it but he move too close saying “you’re showing it to me!”... the nervousness in you is seen clearly on your forehead in the form of sweat… He gives a smirk like he succeeded but you nod as if you don’t want to give him… then he lean forward and say “are you sure?!” he leans more forward and you are shivering now... and finally you say “ohkay wait…stay away, here you go…” you give him and its right… it’s his photo with some words on it… you were about to run away but he holds you, you are more worried now… Then he ask “how do you know that I’m lovely!!”…. you look at him clueless…then he hand over photo to you and you see ‘lovely person as ever’… you take a long breathe and say “it’s not mine… it’s your fan’s…. We share the same room! I don’t want to get annoyed coz of her…so I want to hide… and by the way, I removed every photo of yours…maybe she put it this morning….” He let go of your hand and say “uhhh! My fans are awesome and you can’t stop them…” (in his mind: you really are something than I expected…stubborn kid)…  you roll your eyes and tell him to sleep… before that you give him some pain killer and some drink!!

                          He rest in like a baby (sleepy head) and meanwhile, you work on your lappy and make some drinks and food for staff…its almost 4am and you didn’t wake him up… you go in as it’s too late…he is still cuddling like baby…you try calling him but no use… you don’t try hard as you want him to rest more…. After an hour he get down seeing you preparing something and ask “why didn’t you wake me up?”

You look at him and say “I tried but…”…

HJ: “don’t tell me… im awake from one hour..just lazy to move my body…you didn’t try hard I know”

You don’t face him now… then he smiles and say “arghhh you just want me to sleep more?!”

You don’t want to talk anymore and say “porridge for you…have it! I have some work”….He smirks at you saying  “wow... care for me soo much!”…. then you show the food you prepared for staff saying “care for them too” with cunning smile… he find it damn cute and say “there you go… you finally care for me too!!!”… you go away pretending you have to wash your face… you get back and find him smiling all the way to the venue looking at you…