* Open heart♥ and Sad Departure^.^ *

Crazy 'First/Last' Love You Deserve..

                   You walk away from his room but his words running in your mind ‘Im leaving early hour 4am’…You run to the elevator to get down to parking area but couldn’t go in thinking that he is leaving and return back to his room which is unlocked…You see him sitting on his chair giving a smirk as he see you walking in and say “I thought you left”, you don’t say anything while he observes your uneasy behavior and say “I need some help in packing”… You pull out all the clothes and start folding, then he snap “not this. I mean you don’t need to… I lost some belt and I’m very bad at finding it! So please do that for me and I can do this!”

He start pulling his shirt which you’re about to fold but you refuse to give him, then he smile remarking “it doesn’t fit you.. It looks baggy for you…”… You snap his hand telling in a slow tone “just this!! Let me do this naaaa”…

Looking at the way you sound, he smile and let you do everything but helps you all the way. While zipping the bag, you find the belt in bag and smile at him as if he is a memory loss kid… He sit on bed with his back on headboard of bed looking at his wrist to check time, its 11pm and he have only 4hrs with you and he don’t want to sleep…

You sit beside him snapping his thoughts asking “what about your magazine shoot for which you came here?!”, you couldn’t get any response but his smile… You look at him confusingly and then he look to you smiling more, then you shout “Don’t tell me you made up all that?!!”

You could get nothing but his smiles again… He look at you and realize that your mind is with many questions like ‘what? How? Why??  Lisa??? Why would Lisa lie? ’, then he open his mouth asking “Is it necessary to know?!” while you nod him.. Then he give a sigh saying “I don’t want to tell in detail but you should know it in first place when you didn’t find my manager or anyone around me! If I am on work, either manager or my stylists should be with me right!” He give a pause giving a smirk at you continuing “I was afraid that you will know”…

You’re getting confused with his words and state “don’t brag… come to the point”… He yelp “there’s so much to say!”

You give him a grin telling him to say, he think that you won’t leave this now and continue “On one condition! You will be sleeping beside me”… You’re shocked, then he state “is that a deal then?!!” (In your mind: what the hell?? Should I?? But he won’t say anything if not… Aishhh what does he think of me… urghh)

You take a moment saying “promise me..”, he remarks laughing “I won’t touch you… I can’t touch a kid right”…

You yell “yaaa I’m not kid ohkay! The promise I’m talking about…don’t touch me till you reach Seoul” smacking his hand while he laughs harder!

You turn other side while he ask “hmnnnn your nose..its looks like sweet tomato”, he said about your red nose showing that you got irritated but you shout “ohk Mister! Come out of mocking mode that you’re using to skip the exact point here”…

You got him, he thinks there’s no way to stop you and say “I got help from your friends to get here” he give a pause stating “it’s so long… it eats away time we have”… You protest “I want everything Pleaseee”

He shook his head “arghh I did a wrong move” (In His Mind: I thought she won’t accept to sleep beside me. But now! Should I say her everything?!! I don’t like this)… You hold his hand saying “it’s ok..I won’t force… don’t think more”

You sit quietly pulling your hand to you and think that you made him in a difficult position, then you hear him “I think it’s when we are meeting often for one or the other reason… In my busy life, it felt so relieving for you to be around” You’re staring at him with your eyebrows raised, he look at you stating “you said you want everything! That’s from the start”! You smile at him for his childish answers…

He continue “I liked you from the beginning… I thought it’s like a friend! Couldn’t help but make you wander around me.. And Kelvin’s attention towards you made me feel like you’re not just friend.. I know you had feelings for me but you just state to hate me all the time… I was aware of how you felt, how hard you tried to suppress them by hating me and not liking me around you. Finally you hated me all time … As it’s said, you are meant for marriage… From that day, I want to make sure that I deserve you… I can say you how I feel but I don’t want to end up hurting you.. You know my world well, how I used to live and my love life! At one point I felt like I really am nothing in front of you… You are like a blossom that I want to keep only with me but can I? Without hurting you?! ”… You hold him tight and lean on his shoulder… (In his mind: I’m letting out everything?! How this girl is making me to let out anything?!!)

He hold you on your hand saying “I couldn’t even think of anything other than those thoughts about you… whenever I see you, I want to make you mine the very moment but I don’t want to make anything worse… I don’t want to push you hard on it! I just let it be with me… I came to know on the same day that you’ve signed to leave Korea…then I thought to let you go, I don’t want that but I know I will end up hurting you if I make you stay by letting out my feelings. I’m not sure how you react if I say you about how I feel…Then you didn’t say anyone about your work and departure from Korea, I felt like you’re running from your feelings and finally decided to leave without saying ‘bye’ to me… I decided to let you be…before the week you’re going to leave, I didn’t know how I came up all those days…Kept myself soo busy… And the day you left, I want to rush to you to stop you or to see you for last time but I don’t want to disturb your feelings/ disturb you!!” you held him tight thinking ‘we feel the same towards each other and held it back thinking the same for each other’…

He hold you around your shoulder voicing “I practiced like hell that day you left… I pity my dancers, they were running out of breathe! Then I decided to not get bothered and move on…One month passed but I couldn’t feel the real me…2months, still no progress… Later I realized ‘the heart that truly loves can’t forget, I am very well aware that I need you… but the first thing I want to do is satisfy the people who are the reason for making up my career again in life…It’s my fans! I have done everything for them, without them it’s nothing I am now! I fulfilled them and now it’s you” (In His mind: I can’t say you but listen to my heart ‘fans have given me the path to lead my life.. but you’re the reason to live… maybe I can’t live or lead my life without you’)…

He continued “but I doubted whether you feel the same, its been very long… accidentally I went to your home with LY and pointed out your mobile in your room, then I found that you didn’t read my text and checked mine whether it delivered at right time and it processed correctly… I stood idle and JunMi found me there looking at your mobile and stared into my mobile reading that text, she then knew my feelings… she said about your condition here and thanks to her! She told me about Lisa and both of them helped me out!! I felt incomplete in your absence all this while!! I took the flight next hour and here I am madam… With you here who is still the same, became a cry baby whenever you get my shoulders! Even now!!”

He smile hard when you pull back giving him smacks and deathly stares protesting “hey! Don’t call me that ok!!!” and start to move away, then he snap “come here” *(He hold your hand pulling your head, then sliding down on pillow where you rest on his shoulder with your hands holding his T’s resting on his chest)* You were damn nervous feeling him that closer while he understand your nervousness and remark “its too late and you should rest with those fluffy eyes”…

He gives a smirk while you struggle to protest but he don’t give in! You give up and slide into deep sleep… (In His Mind: Why I want to be an open book to you… what is this girl? I have never been this open to anyone but you make me want to share everything with you and it feels too good like this!! Maybe you don’t get over reacted *laughs* or maybe you open up yourself only to me! Remember – you’re my cry baby. Now I’m cheesy too!! I’m CRAZY)… He smile like idiot with no reason watching you sleep heavenly and eventually feels sleepy closing his eyes…

                You hear you alarm but not loud and find HJ sitting on his chair infront of you switching off mobile… You wake up asking “What are you doing with my mobile?”, He answer “turning off”…

You check your time and gasp loudly running out of bed to check his packed things… You hear him saying “don’t rush! Calm down!!!”, You don’t listen him packing your things now and then he come towards you holding “Im not going now!”

You stay there blank and he continue “I don’t feel like” while you snap him out asking “you cancelled it?”…

He gives a smirk stating “this is not first time anyway”… You look confused which he understood and say “I had my return tickets everyday from the day I came here… My Manager wants me to come back ASAP.. I thought whenever you accept me, I can leave!! But..”… You finish it off stating “it’s just yesterday!!”…

He nods and you continue “just go now…its already late for your event!! I really won’t like it please”… You go inside restroom to fresh up and you hear him asking “should I really go? Let me stay just for today… I have a flight tomorrow again”…

You open the door and find him leaning to the wall pouting with his head down looking on the floor (like a kid), you can’t help but smile for his actions while you sound “hmmm! Someone here is being a kid”. You see him shook his head as ‘No’ and you remark “you need practice too.. You would rush up just with travelling if you start tomorrow!”

He can’t help as you’re pushing him out… You don’t feel anything till you reach airport! As soon as you see the departure board, your heart feels to get empty and there’s a burden to hold back your emotions… He can feel them in you as he is feeling the same way and even more burden than you as he can’t imagine the emptiness he feel when you’re not around… Both don’t know when you will meet again! (In His mind: Please don’t show any tears you cry baby… I can’t leave you! And YOU..you take care!!! And that stupid promise to not touch you till I get back to Seoul arghhhh!!)… When he bids you his final ‘Bye’, you just give a fake smile like he did and both of you know that both hearts are sulking to the thought of staying apart…

He walks away and when he is out of your sight, you phone beeps with message ‘Im in now… don’t stand still and just go back home! And get some sleep!’… You smile while reading and head back thinking what he is doing… Again a beep ‘I want to sleep but will doze off if the kid over there shuts her eyes!

You are typing a text ‘sleep then…I’m not a k—i--d’ before you send there’s another text from him ‘I know…you are not a kid’… You smile at his message and clear the text while you send him another message…

He is smiling thinking of how you react, waiting for your reply and his mobile vibrates ‘don’t smile now and sleep… Im already sleepy’… he tight his lips to stop smiling and find it so foolish looking around as he is smiling himself madly!

You both wake up after few hours and continue chats till he reach Seoul… He call you right away when he stepped out of plane, you pick up and hear him “Hey… Im here!!” you don’t talk.. He calls out “Aileen” *no sound… He yell “are you ok?”… Still he don’t get any answer but his phone beeps with a message from you ’Im fine.. Go home and rest for some time! Then carry on with your works’… He smile moving his head on either side thinking (you didn’t get over this phone fear) and cut the call…

Your thoughts ‘Everything is real! But Im missing you and want to come there right away!! His voice – how it sounds so pleasant’

His thoughts ‘still can’t talk to me on phone…do I sound like a ghost? We’re chatting like teenagers!! But it feels the best to text…If I hear her voice, I may go back… Im missing her’