* Together \\(^o^)// Again *

Crazy 'First/Last' Love You Deserve..

                The next day you wake up and all you could see is his baby face(who is sleeping), you mumble in low tone ‘you’re worried too much yesterday, I’m so bad to bring you that! Sorry HyunJoong’ and walk to have your bath… HJ wake up to see you drying your wet hair, you’re wearing a navy blue top with 3/4th sleeve, top length upto half thigh with a brown waist belt and a white creamy 3/4th pant which looks awesome on you…He didn’t know for how long he is giving you an amusing stare till he get a call from someone…He talk back and walk to restroom giving you the perfect smile, he came back dressed up and you don’t notice him as you’re struggling with something… He look at you struggling to roll a small part of hair holding a long pin made with white stones by your mouth. He walk to you thinking ‘I like when someone picks their hair clip in their mouth trying to tie their hair…but looking at you like this, awhh that pin between your lips! And your face, with a pink pimple- what? A pimple! How come I love that pimple on you’… By the time he thinks these all, he is already standing infront of you and it’s when you notice him… (In Your Mind: Ohh dear! I didn’t see this handsome coming out… a complete sleeve black T’shirt with V neck, so smooth cloth like velvet but not one and a torn denim! Very simple but why is he damn perfect)… He looks so wonderful that you dropped your pin from your mouth, which he caught it perfectly and place a hand on your cheek saying “how come you got this? This pink??” rubbing the pimple… You get out of your world that is describing awesome figure in front of you and answer “I didn’t know… maybe coz of reaction yesterday”… You walk back as you’re done and he ask “Are you sure you want to go, I mean are you feeling good?” , you tell him that you’re fine now and you both head to the farm house(your regular gathering place with friends)…

                  You missed this time with your friends, you hug everyone and you people gather sitting around but still, all are glaring you with cunning looks like devils… HJ observe that but just smiles as he finds you so cute and he can’t take over his eyes from your pimple on cheek…

He get a call from his manager and he walk out to attend it and just then Kelvin with the other guy stand infront of you saying “hmmm! Look at this Angel I Know!! Hmmmnnn” rubbing his jaw… You want to stand bold so you snap at him “Not Angel!! And you came to see me yesterday… so what’s there to look??” that’s a wrong move you did…

He then shot back “right…I’m not supposed to address you ANGEL! One and only one should call you that right!”, You yell “Kelvinnn!!” and he answer in a funky way “awhhh that hurts! Don’t call that again!!With your voice”

All are laughing at your inconvenience answers and you look around for HJ but he’s not seen anywhere making you think about him ‘you said you will be with me! Where did you go? Stupid!’… Just then you hear a voice “call it for today!” , it’s HJ who is making his way inside sitting opposite to you and trying to make Kelvin stop but everyone suddenly coed “oooooooohhhhhh”

He laughs looking at you and you think ‘its better without you…see what you made’… Then other friend of you say “we are all blind…I mean they made us blind…they acted like enemies when we’re around” and You yell “No.. its not like that” but they won’t agree…

You feel helpless and sit quiet like HJ did and sigh “ohkay! Whatever you people say today”… LY suddenly speak “Its more than enough now… let’s see the other side of them other than their enemy mode” and everyone nods in unison waiting you to do something cheesy…

You want to yell but Kelvin interrupts saying “Angel!! How come your pimple is damn cute… how can it be so perfect there! Only to you!!” he is stressing the word ‘ANGEL’ again and then HJ retort “maybe you’re blind”…

Kelvin laughs hard stating “I know it!! I know you two! From the day he came to make you escape on beach … wait wait!! It’s you!! It’s you right? ”, everyone will put a blank face and this time HJ is not sure what he is saying while you look at HJ asking with your eyes about it…

Kelvin smirk answering “he don’t know too…see these people always used to talk with eyes” , you want to face palm yourself for looking at HJ and will shout “oh stop it now Kelvin! It’s too much”

Kelvin yelp “yeah! I Know !! I got to know just now”, ohh god! He is nagging you both so much while you ask “what is it now!!” while HJ shook his head thinking ‘did he see anything or did I say him anything! I can’t help as I nagged him like hell before!

Then Kelvin remarks “It’s you Angel!! That day!!” he’s still dragging the point and everyone is eagerly waiting for him to say… LY said laughing “come on! We want it now.. Spill the beans!!”

Kelvin finally admit “that mark, under his neck that day!!”, HJ thinks ‘Idiot! He remember…but wait! Let me take this chance’… while you think ‘!! Why he should remember? What should I say’…

JunMi don’t remember and ask “when? Which mark??” then Kelvin answer her “That day when he said a story like he got hurt coz of his car key! And remember - Angel spilled out her drink!! Exactly as if she got caught…”

JunMi nods to him looking at you and Kelvin points you asking “So!!!”, You don’t say anything and he continue “look at this person who yelled at me few minutes back! Come on, say out what you wanna say now!!”

You don’t know what to say and look at HJ who seems like controlling his smile by tightening his lips while you hear Kelvin again “so you both----”, then you immediately yell “No way! I hate him then!”

Everyone throw back look at you and then to HJ to hear from him but he don’t say anything, then you shot back at him “hey!! Tell … why don’t y-o-u---” and before you say anything Kelvin interrupts you stating “so I’m right that day! He got a girl”…

You shook your head so fast saying him ‘No’ while HJ is enjoying every inch of you and your reactions.

Suddenly JunMi ask “okay! We believe you if you be frank. Just say the reason he got the mark of nails under his neck, I mean is that little sweet wound caused by you? Or the car key??”, you got shocked as she ‘your friend’ is asking you this and you try to explain something… HJ in his thoughts ‘got you my poor girl

Then Kelvin ask you “say only one thing… Is it you or not”, you immediately answer “Yes…its me!! But that’s accid-e-n-t…” trying to explain it but JunMi cuts you yelling “that’s it! See… ohh my! I know HyunJoong is damn romantic but you…wow!”

You still try to explain something thinking ‘oh Noooo! Where this is leading to?!!’ and look at HJ who is having his naughty laughs all the way and yell at him “you..you! say__” , Kelvin interrupts you continuing “yes him! The poor guy! Covered up for you that day”

You look at HJ again who is now moving his head that says ‘no use to explain’, you get angry and laugh at same time while smile have already formed in your lips… You suppress it somehow and snap at HJ “you! You … wait! How!! Heyy” you start running to him while he escapes from you ‘soccer player’ jumping over the sofa to upstairs while others are laughing at you both from the beginning…

(In Your Mind: how can he do this?? Idiot! I want to smack him hard..)

You run back of him to the terrace, you start giving slight punch whenever you get him but he slip away easily and that makes you pull his sleeve on wrist hitting him…He hold you tight, you couldn’t move an inch from his hold and you ask “so! Tell me… what is it this time?” and he smirk saying “nothing this time! But remember this and don’t try anything on me next time”

You’re so furious that you want to kick him but your anger is suppressed by looking him so close to you…you try to mumble “you..you!! See what have you made them to think!!!”, he counter back “I don’t find any wrong!”

You give him deathly stares snapping in harsh tone “you don’t find wrong?? Are you Crr-raazyy” your voice went smooth and low (like stuttering) as you felt him giving a peck on you pimple… You freeze there not getting words to say and you can see him walking away by chuckling all his way...

You come to your sense when you hear him saying “CRAZY!”, you look at him and he shot you his best side smile only at one corner of his lips and continue his walk… You look away smiling and follow him!

When you both reach the others, Kelvin state “now whose turn it is?? To get the mark….”, then your brother snap at him “its enough now!”

He saved you, you people are back to your chats and food while SeYin ask “when are you going?”, you answer her “day after tomorrow!”… JunMi remark “she will be coming back by June” and you say “No.. Actually I should apply for transfer or else I need to pay them and all this process takes some time”, you look at HJ to see how he reacts but he eats quietly!!

Everything is done and no one dared to nag you again as HJ / LY or your brother used to help you... You stay there that night with all of them having the old time back… The next day you leave from there along with JunMi/LY after having your breakfast, JunMi became busy in shopping while you people couldn’t help but follow her. After lunch you people drove back to your home as you want to spend there while LY took JunMi. Actually HJ have cancelled his meeting to spend time with you and no one know it except LY, this is what he is discussing with his manger the previous day when everyone is nagging you… HJ helped you with dinner, actually you helped him making it coz he would act as if he got angry when you try to do more and you thought ‘what an idiot! Always commanding!!

After you had lovely dinner he gives you a pack, you open it and find a dress in it… Your jaw drops down in shock as it’s a dark red frock which is sleeveless having just the single strips with its length just above knees and look at him asking “you want me to wear t--..”, he cuts you stating “not now… I want you to wear it when the time comes that's when you feel like… it’s just that I liked it so much and thought to give you!” he give a pause and continue “so how about sleeping??”

That totally makes you drop your dress and he smirks clearing “I mean I find the couch good in your room! You take your bed” (In His Mind: hahahhaha look at you! Don’t worry… I know you, I don’t want to make anything hard for you! Take it easy girl!!)

You say him “that’s ohk…I know you aren’t comfortable on couch... and you know! I loved this one” showing the dress… It looks so perfect and elegant!

He smile back looking at you and you both have a lovely pleasant sleep together!