* Ignoring??! No Way~ *

Crazy 'First/Last' Love You Deserve..

               After a week, you get the complete list of his songs and for two weeks you get busy in the preparations… After completing you will be informing about the presentation... He will be expecting you to go there but you will escape his appearance this time… He will be busy in his Japanese album promotions and be on holiday till New Year after Dec25th…… Everyone is happy with his album and him, he received much support and he got back to his position with more respect… As he announced on New Year about his free concert, you will be thinking like ‘A perfect time and gift to his fans…he definitely know how to make everyone happy’ and listen to his album that you bought...Meanwhile you celebrate your holiday with JunMi and colleagues along with your birthday after Christmas… After his holiday, he join his promotions and fan events along with his dance practices... In the mid of January, he will be thinking to visit the venue where you people are already working on the visuals… Luckily you escape him that day too... He decides to start practicing in the venue with the props as he want everything perfect! Everyone work for the night shifts as there will be events all day...

                  Everyone is very seriously involved in their works and he notice that you ignore him... He don’t feel good if you do so… but He will be seriously preparing when it comes to work...you become so nice and friendly to everyone there and everyone comes to like you along with your weirdo colleague…a week go on with your ignores… The next day, you notice someone struggling in the rest room….. You don’t go in but ask “Excuse me, do you need help in there?”___  then a voice say “call my manager... the mic wire stuck around my neck!”... you will be startled listening to his voice… yes, its HJ… its almost 4am and he still is in the venue practicing…you go around and look for his manager but no one is there, you go back and say the same… then he will be making noise like struggling, you can’t hold back and go in to check out.. there he will be struggling himself like a kid and stop as soon as he look at you… you go near him and say “he is not around, shall I help you?!”.. he shows the wire… then you you hold your things in elbow and reach him to find out that the wire got stuck with the tape that has clung to his collar button and his neck… you try to take out but its too hard and his skin is peeling… you move around him and bend/twist his neck in whichever way you want… he then say “I don’t want to break my neck for this!”… You don’t care as you are in ignoring mode... he will just give a smirk thinking how long you can ignore him… finally you freed the wire from his neck and all left is the wire and its tape on his button.. You stood facing him holding his collar button in one hand and tape on other…you struggle and at last pull its done!! You give a big SIGH resting your hands on his collar… he suddenly say “you really talk too much when you’re drunk...” all this while he simply stares you and think the ways to break your ignoring mode... you will look at him like “uhh?!”…his eyes are few inches away… then he continue “that day at JaeJoong party, you’re drunk and I find no one around you...i just thought to send off you to your friend as it’s not safe...i took your mobile for her number…”…while he said this, you tightened your grip on his collar… “Meanwhile you talked too much like you got dumped by someone...you are hurt...you hate guys… blabbering soo much... I called your friend and placed your phone behind you...you thought as if you called her!”... he observed that you’re looking else where and breathing heavily…you find that he is staring you as he paused…you then come to sense that you are holding onto him..You remove your hands slowly, then he get hold of your hand and ask “the next day you blamed everything on me! Why?”… That’s it... now you’re shivering… you dropped everything from your elbow there and ran back out of his sight…he just smiles and picks everything you dropped.. You go around a corner and calm down yourself….. You think to yourself saying ‘that’s the reason he don’t say anything whenever you scold or get angry on him’… ‘Why did he say all this just now?!’...  Breaking your thoughts, HyunJoong sits beside you saying “your I-card”... ohh dear, he is making it more difficult... you don’t know what to do so you just use your anger on him “don’t pull it off now.. I really hate you being around...just finish this off… hope your deal with us ends so soon and I’m sorry if this is too harsh!” you pull off the ID and go away… for his surprise, your words did hurt him…he too didn’t know why but he is not feeling any good… he will leave the place right away……  he is hurt somehow… you are annoyed and just think of him all time (every second, anywhere)… finally, the way he talked to you in that position earlier made him in your mind breaking your ignoring mode!