Chapter 8

Metanoia | on hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

/Jihoon/

Jihoon woke up at the sun shining brightly in his tiny white room. He wanted and sat up, rubbing his eyes. He couldn't remember a lot of yesterday since his mind is freaking bad but all he could remember was falling asleep on Soonyoung jacket. 

'Soonyoungs jacket?' 

He quickly looked at his pillow to see that the jacket nicely covered it. 'Weird?' 
He really thought he at least put it somewhere nicely but well it was there.

Jihoon lazily walked to the bathroom after forcing himself to clean up. He hadn't took a proper shower after Seungcheols departure so taking one now seemed nice. He took extra clothes that he will wore later and a towel with him, closing the door nicely. He didn't understand why he would lock a door when nobody is else home. 

He turned the shower on, letting the warm water flow on his body. This was actually the perfect time to get some time alone to think. Was it a good choice to reject Soonyoung like that? Or was he just afraid that his heart break again? 
All kinda question he asked himself will never be answered. 

He walked out of the bathroom with a towel on his head. He was tired and hungry. He was so worried yesterday that Soonyoung didn't return at such a late hour, he didn't even eat since he was waiting for a phone all or a text. Why was he so desperate? 

He wasn't the type to cook but he loved to experiment with recipes and ingredients. It was like science but in the kitchen. It was one of his best subject back in school. 

-

/Soonyoung/

The male walked trough the park. It was morning so that means his schedule would start around 2 so enough time to hand around. He was a morning person and he loved to make small walks around the city. He was always outside since the ride to Seoul took so many hours. 

Today was the day where he would know more about the showcase the CEO talked about. It was a big opportunity since they just were newbies in the Entertaiment so this would be the perfect experience. He was glad that he was in the line up. There were around 60 trainees in total and the CEO choosed him in the 20 trainees who will join the showcase. The mostly who were choosed were newbies so that means the most of them were around '96-'00. 

-

 Soonyoung walked the building in with his bag hanging around one shoulder and his earphones still in his ears. He was extra early so he could practice alone. He hated when someone disturbs him so being early seems the best idea. He walked the practice room in and threw his bag in a corner. 

'Wait where is my jacket?' 

He then realized he forgot to ask his jacket back yesterday. He didn't  noticed tho. 

He shook his head, this wasn't the most important right now. He had one hour left until the other trainees would arrive. He must be 100% honest, all the trainees were jerks. They were nice, sometimes. He didn't talked to them anyways. 

He plugged his phone in the boxes and started to play the song he and Chan practiced yesterday. He was jealous about how Chan was so young and yet so talented. He really could see his passion in his eyes, it was impressive. 

Soonyoung tried to feel the music and dance all his feelings out but it just didn't work. His moves weren't loose as he hoped, it was just a disaster. 

"Need help hyung?" Soonyoung turned around to see Chan with his cute smile. 

"Yeah sure," Soonyoung took his phone and started the music again. "I don't know what to do after this." 

After a hour of explaining, Soonyoung finally understood the moves. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter