CHAPTER 3

Metanoia | on hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


CHAPTER 3

Jihoon laid on the couch staring at the ceiling, should he be happy or not? He just thought about the news that Seungcheol told him yesterday.

"The company wants me transfer to their other company located in America. It's for 3 years long and after that, I'm going to debut! I have 1 week to think about it."

Jihoon wants to be the best boyfriend in the world and support him but it didn't seemed right. Maybe he needs to let Seungheol go and let him go his own way while fixing his life in Korea. Or maybe a distance relationship will work. 

Seungcheol asked Jihoon to think about it too. If he doesn't agree with it, the older won't go because he loves the smaller. It's not that Jihoon could think of something else right now, not even of Soonyoung.

Jihoon wanted to have some fresh air, thinking about how his life is a mess right now. He wants that Seungcheol is making his long life dream come true but didn't want to left alone. "URGH this is so complicated," Jihoon walked around in the park infront of their house, he sighed and sat down at his favorite bench near the lake. "I hate everything." 

Jihoon walked home when it was around 5 pm. He wanted to just relax and watch a drama while eating pizza or something. He didn't expect Seungcheol to be home this early since training normally ends at 7. 

"Seungcheol? Why are you so home this early?" Jihoon kicked his shoes off and walked to the couch to see Seungcheol doing exactly the thing he wanted to do. He looked at the pizza and then at the tv and then at Seungcheol. "They told me i could go a little earlier home. So here i am!" Seungcheol took a giant bite of the pizza. Jihoon pouted. Not sure because he wanted to eat pizza or that Seungcheol was home.

Jihoon nodded and plopped next to him, eating the left over pizza. "Jihoon. I thought about it and..." Jihoon looked at the other with a full mouth like he haven't eaten in a week or something and there was some tomato sauce on the side of his mouth. Seungcheol bended a little to Jihoon so they were only a inch apart. He wiped the sauce with his thumb, making the smaller blush. "God Cheollie just tell me the news!" Jihoon said, trying to be sassy while trying to hide his red as a tomato face. 

Seungcheol chuckled. He turned the tv off so Jihoon wouldn't be distracted. He turned around so he was facing the smaller, he sighed an turned serious. "I decided to not go and stay here with you." Jihoon sighed in relieve. "Wait... You have still like 5 days to think about it? Don't you want to think about it a little more?" 

"I'm 100% sure about this. I don't think i can leave my love here?"

They hugged but Jihoon didn't know it anymore. He loves his but his love has been fading everyday. What if he didn't feel the same anymore after those years? 

"But Seungcheol... Please think about a little more. I mean it is a great and big opportunity and because of me you don't want to?" 

"It's not like that. I really love you. I think I love you more then this opportunity, no I know it for sure. And nothing can change that." 

Jihoon felt his face warming up. He knew that the older loved him but he never told him. Jihoon doesn't know if he can return the love that Seungcheol deserve back, since Soonyoung is back in his life, everything has been so confusing for him.

"Thank you Seungcheol." Jihoon replied. It was weird to not say 'I love you' or 'babe' in every sentence, it was their thing but not anymore.

"Somethings wrong love?" Seungcheol had the feeling that thing has been weird lately but he simply brushed it off like nothing's wrong or that he doesn't concerns about it. 

"No no nothing." Seungcheol looked at Jihoon with a smirk. "Really nothing! Should we go hang out or something?" Seungcheol looked at him with a smile and nodded. "We can go to the mall, besides I need some new clothes." Seungcheol lied. What he really wanted to do is buying a special gift for their upcoming 2 year anniversary.

"But I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter