Chapter 23

Metanoia | on hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23

-

It was the day, the day of the photo shoot.

Soonyoung stayed at Jihoons place for the day and let me say, they did some fun things that night.

Jihoon held his white cap tightly on his head, covering his face.

He wore an oversized white sweater and simply jeans and a mouth cap. He really looked like a idol that didn't wanted to be recognised by the public.

Soonyoung on the other hand wore a matching sweater and skinny jeans. 

"Are you the idol or am I?" Soonyoung joked.

Jihoon rolled his eyes. "I don't want people to look at me and take picture of my whole face."

Soonyoung laughed. "They won't, don't worry." He grabbed Jihoons hand as they walked trough the streets, way to their destination.

Jihoon removed his mouth cap and wanted to detest that he shouldn't to such a things in public.

But as always, Soonyoung would ignore him and continue to do what he was doing and Jihoon let him be.

Soonyoung was exited yet nervous for the photo shoot. He dyed his hair blond yesterday and he actually like it. Jihoon thought he looked extreme handsome with his blond hair.

They fingers still intwined as they walked to the visible building.

They entered the building and were directly greeted by the staff and were pointed to the room where the photoshoot should be.

Jihoon released the others hand and opened the door.

"Hello everyone." He politely bowed to the staff.

Soonyoung directly walked to the group of boys that already arrived at the place.

"We're going to debut soon!" He happily exclaimed.

Changgu smiled. "There is still a long way to go but we're almost there."

Everything already was settled up. The many cameras, the white background.

The boys were going to change and Jihoon needs to help with that.

The room wasn't surely big but there was a photo corner and a changing room at the other side. 

A pretty girl walked towards Jihoon with a few outfits in her arms.

"Here you have the outfit for Changkyun," The stylist handed him the outfit. "And this one is for Soonyoung." 

The outfits were pretty. It was a perfect boyfriend look and that was where they were going to. 

Jihoon nodded and walked to the changing room.

He struggled to open the door and with help from a staff he could enter.

Wrong moment.

The boys were shirtless and it was a sight that he hoped never to see but well his precious eyes.

"I-i... here are the outfits!" Jihoon tried his best not to look. He heard chuckled around like it was the most normal thing ever. 

"Come in, we're boys anyways."

"T-true." 

Jihoon stepped the room in, avoiding any eye contact.

"I-I will put your clothes here. The names are on it and make sure to get ready in a minute." 

He heard the boys saying yes in unison. He smiled before stepping out of the dressing room.

He really couldn't lie if he said that he isn't proud. He've seen the guys grow from newbies to almost idols.

Minutes passed and Soonyoung was the first to step out of the room.

"Wow... you look amazing!" Jihoon exclaimed as he lead the way to the styling corner.

"I always do pabo~"

"Yeah, yeah you surely do. And now you need to do your hair."

Soonyoung ruffled Jihoons hair before sitting at one of the styling chairs. 

Jihoon rolled his eyes. He took a long time to style it and now it's all ruined.

-

"Can Soonyoung come for the pictures?"

Soonyoung looked up from his phone. It's finally his turn. He nodded as he walked to the big white screen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter