Chapter 14

Metanoia | on hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

[a/n: hey admin A here. Everyone, have a great day or night or whatever :) ENJOY READING!]

-

The next day came by. It was such a lovely day and Jihoon could feel it. A big opportunity waited for him.

He got the news shortly after he arrived home that he could try out of the job today. He was exited yet afraid for the new journey.

He lawned lazily as he checked his phone.

It was 7 am, and he had to be there around 8 so he had some time left. But he didn't want to be late for his first unofficial workday.

He dragged himself out of the room, way to the bedroom. He looked at his messy reflection. He sighed as he tried to comb his messy untangled hair. 

He did his usual routine, like brushing his teeth, dressing up. 

The next destination was the kitchen. He didn't had that much time left so he decided to make some sandwiches so he could eat them on the way. 

Was he exited? Yes. Is he nervous? Yep.

He walked out of the elevator with his bag hanging on shoulder. He looked fine af [a/n: not gonna lie tho. He always looks fine.] his nicely dressed clothes were perfectly. It wasn't formal yet casual. A tight cardigan that fit his figure and a simple skinny jeans that matched with the grey cardigan. 

He walked around in the city when he saw that he had 15 minutes. Jihoon decided to go to a cafe and get some warm tea.

He hates coffee because of the awful bitter taste so an other reason to pick up some tea.

He ordered the tea and went to a table next to the window, he simply enjoyed the view of the streets. He leaned his head on his head as he stared outside.

A male called him, telling his tea was done. He walked to the counter and payed before leaving. 

-

Soonyoung was riding his way to Seoul city. It was finally the day he would visit his new home.

His parents gave him permission and money for a house. Soonyoung was rich and could get everything he wants. So his parents bought a villa a while ago.

Soonyoung rode to his destination. As he finally arrived at the place, he saw how that house was so similar as his current. It was a giant white villa with a swimming pool at the backyard. It was a three story house, like all his houses are. 

He stepped out of his car, grabbing the house keys. He twirled between his finger as he stood infront of the giant house. 

'This is my new home.'

-

Jihoon yawned as he listened to the boring explanations of how it all works. He wasn't dumb, he knows what to do and that's why he is here.

A male tapped his shoulder. Jihoon looked at his right.

"Can I borrow your pen? My pen doesn't work anymore." A male with a eye catching look whispered. 

Jihoon looked at his desk and saw a few pencils and pens spread on the desk. "Yeah sure," he picked a random up and handed it to the guy. "Here you go." 

"Thanks." He simply replied as he continued with his work.

His voice was surely smoothing and low. 

Jihoon looked back at his 'boss' and tried to focus again. 

It was surely a boring first workday. 

-

A few hours passed and Jihoon almost knew that this won't work for him but he tried to motivate himself and try to make it for a day. 

They got a tour around the building. 

Again. Boring.

He went here so many times before and know most places already. 

After the tour, they got appointed where their desks are. Jihoon got an apart room with two other desks. 

It was finally lunch time and he got the chance to walk around for a bit. He already cleaned his desk, but had to place many more things in there. 

Anyways, he walked trough the halls. It was nothing new but he just was in the mood for it. Jihoon went to the cafeteria, maybe meeting some new persons. 

He entered the cafeteria and directly saw him.

"Oh," Jihoon looked above the mini crowd. "Hyunggu!" 

Yes it was the guy from the job applications. Hyunggu sat at a table, alone, playing on his phone. He gave a smile as he signalled that Jihoon to come to join him.
  
Jihoon went trough the crowd to the table, he sat down. 

"Hey! It's so nice to see you here!" Hyunggu happily said.

"Well, so it looks like your job application went  well." Jihoon gave a smile.

"Yeah, I really thought I wouldn't make it."

"I told you that you don't need to worry!" Jihoon gave him a pat on the shoulder. "O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter