CHAPTER 5

Metanoia | on hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER 5

Jihoon yawned as he sat up, his head hurting. It must be the alcohol. He opened his eyes and looked around in the so unfamiliar place. He kinda panicked, what the heck is he doing here and how did he came here in the first place? Was he kidnapped?

Maybe

He checked his phone to see what time it was since had no clue. Damn no! My phone is died. He really needed to call or text Seungcheol right now. He hated when the older gets worried or mad. He decided to be not afraid and just go downstairs. Not that there will be a serie killer or something. (Well at least, he hopes so.)

He walked to the door, being very careful so he won't make any noises. He slowly opened the door a little and peeked to see the rest of the giant house. He can't lie, it looked like a giant resort. When he didn't heard anything, he decided to get the courage (and a pillow) and walked downstairs. You don't know who's there so taking a pillow as protection seem the best.

"Goodmorning Ji-"

ATTACK!

Jihoon threw the pillow without realizing he threw it into Soonyoung face and on a white plate that Soonyoung was holding, it landed on the ground with the plate in pieces. He stared at the ground before realizing what he did. He just panicked and quickly darted his gaze to the floor, wanting to clean it up and apologize but Soonyoung grabbed his arm, making him stop what he was doing.

"You may injure yourself. I will do it. Just sit in the living room." Soonyoung said with a little bit of anger in his voice. Yes he took Jihoon to his house without the 'knowing' of the other but he did it because it was the best for now.

Jihoon nodded and quickly walked to the living room with his head down. He didn't wanted to make the other more angry then he was. Jihoon sat on the couch, hands on his pinkish cheeks. Oh my god so embarrassing. Jihoon was still looking down. Asking why he actually was here. He could not remember yesterday that well, only that he was sad and went to the bar, making him a drunk mess. He sighed as he watches the older walking in the living room.

Soonyoung walked into the living room with a smile planted on his face. Jihoon quickly looked down. He was just to embarrassed. "I'm sorry Soonyoung. I really didn't mean to throw a pillow at you. I will pay for the plate but what am I doing here? Or how did I come here?

Soonyoung watches the other head slowly lifting up, his pink tint still remained on his cheek. He didn't answered, instead he just smiled.

"W-what... I-is there something wrong? Answer me!"

Soonyoung simply shook his head. He kept smiling, didn't realizing he looked like a idiot.

"W-why are you looking like t-that?" Jihoon pointed at the others face, but his smile didn't disappeared. He is happy that his old Jihoon is his. Well not 100% but soon. "It's just... You look very cute when you are embarrassed."

"Oh... Thanks? But you know that I'm really sorry."

Jihoon didn't knew if this was a good thing that Soonyoung wasn't mad anymore but he was really creepy now so?

"It's fine. I have 150 more plates."

"I wasn't talking about the plate... I was talking about your face." Jihoon shyly said. To be honest he didn't knew why he said that and why it sounded so wrong. He really wasn't trying to flirt since he has a relationship. "Oh so you do care about my beautiful face." Soonyoung thought this was the best opportunity to sit closer. Again relationship.

Jihoon just harshly pushed him back, turning into his serious self. "Why am I here? I mean I know why I'm here... No wait I don't," Jihoon couldn't come out his words. It sounded just like a small kid trying to puzzle out sentences. "Why am I here?" He quickly said a little louder.

"So you can't remember what happened with Seungcheol?" Soonyoung carefully asked. If he really didn't knew about it, the older was save but if he did... Then... You know.

"What happened with him? Oh my god don't tell me he is injur-" Jihoon panicked and stood up. He really didn't knew about yesterday. Only a little bit but his memories were a little blurry.

"No, but don't you really know?"

"Uhm... Not really but. Maybe later I will recover the memories from yesterday." Jihoon sighed. He didn't understand why his freaking brains won't work. Why doesn't his mind just tell him what happened?

"I should change up and get back home." Jihoon stood up and wanted to walk away but Soonyoung quickly grabbed his wrist, making him stop.

"I don't... Know if I should tell you."

Jihoon slightly tilted his head. "Tell me what?"

Soonyoung sighed deeply but shook his head afterwards, releasing his grip. "Never mind, it was stupid anyways."

Jihoon looked confused but nodded anyways. He walked to the giant stairs and looked behind to look at Soonyoung, but he walked faster when they made eye contact. He basically ran to his room and closed the door, pushing his back to the door.

Weirdest morning ever.

-

Jihoon just wanted to go home. What if Seungcheol was worried about him being away the whole day. What if thinks he's being kidnapped? Well that is basically what happened. Jihoon wore the same outfit as yesterday, so nothing special. He took his phone, ready to leave. He walked downstairs, expecting to see Soonyoung somewhere, but he wasn't there. He just walked straight to the door, didn't take afford to search the other, wanting to leave.

To be honest he didn't knew where this place is, he was sure he never went here before in his life, or at least that is what he thinks. He opened the door. Looking around, it was surely a pretty place. He walked until he reached the street corner, he looked behind if there was someone following him, but there wasn't. He was relieved until he bumped into someone. Oh my god. He looked up and started to apologize until he saw it was Soonyoung. What the heck? "How do you come here?"

"Well I was just getting some things. Where are you going?"

"Home. So where is the bus stop?"

Soonyoung pointed at the other side of the street, trying to distract the other. He quickly lifted him up and ran back to his home. Jihoon really didn't liked it. All he want is going to his cosy home! "Let me go you stupid child!" Jihoon yelled while slapping the other. When they reached his front yard, he putted him down.

"Don't go yet. And beside, there aren't no busses now and it is a 5 hours ride."

"So? I just want to go home!" Jihoon whined. He couldn't understand why he would let him go. He is old enough to decide what he wants.

"Okay, only if you do one thing for me."

"Okay anything you want." Jihoon crossed his arms.

"I will let you go if," Jihoon was still looking at the other. "If I get a small kiss." He pointed to his lips.

"What?" Jihoon needed to take a moment and realized what Soonyoung just said. "If I heard it clearly? Did you really said kiss?" Soonyoung nodded, earning a slap from Jihoon, and a hard one. "I have a boyfriend for god sake! I'm not going to cheat on him because I want to go home!"

Soonyoung smirked. He know what to say now. "And that's why you planted your lips on mine yesterday?"

What?

"What? Wait a second... Did that really happened?! Oh god I thought it was a dream," Jihoon panicked and walked in circles. "I need to go home now. And fast. What if Seungcheol is worried because you kidnapped me?!"

"Jihoon," Soonyoung said a little louder, making the other stop the actions he was doing. He looked at Soonyoung. "I don't think that is a good idea."

"Why not?"

"Don't you know anymore? He was with an other woman yesterday."

What.

Jihoons eyes widened. Suddenly he couldn't feel his legs, making the male drop on the ground. "So that wasn't a dream either?" Jihoon said with a slightly sadness in his voice. Soonyoung sat down next to him, he didn't care that his expensive pants get dirty. "That's the reason why you were drunk, the reason that you wanted to forget everything." Soonyoung quietly said.

Jihoon bit on his lips, trying to not let the tears fall. "I need to talk to him. I can't believe he did that. B-but wait, he didn't saw us kiss right?"

"I don't think so."

"I'm relieved. It was just a... M-mistake." Jihoon looked down at his hands before standing up, sighing deeply.

"Yeah... A mistake."

Soonyoung stood up as well. He felt sorry for everything, how he couldn't protect the other when he left, or protecting him from all those mean guys. "I will bring you, it is a lot faster by car." Soonyoung walked to his car without waiting for the others answer. Jihoon quietly followed behind.

-

Jihoon slept the whole way on the car since he didn't wanted to have awkward conversations that led to nothing but a fight or something. He felt sorry too. Jihoon knew Seungcheol didnt kissed her, but Jihoon kissed someone else instead. He felt his mind may explode of all those stupid dramas, he just hoped when he reached home, everything will be normal again.

"Jihoon wake up, we're here." Soonyoung slightly shocked the younger, ,asking him whine.

"Urgh I'm so tired!" Jihoon stretched before opening the door without opening his eyes. He was tired. Tired of everything. He seemed a lot quiet then he was before, he didn't got the motivation to act nice or to be formal.

"I'm going thanks for the ride, i guess." Jihoon waved him goodbye and turned around, Soonyoung quickly grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards him. "For god sake, stop grabbing my wrist like that it may break off!" Jihoon pulled his arm back, giving him an angry face.

"Jihoon, I don't think it is a good idea to go to Seungcheol now."

"What will happen huh? Am I going to die? No? So I'm leaving. Bye." Jihoon was done with all his stupid advises, he didn't ask for one so giving one isn't necessarily. He putted an angrily tone on the 'bye' before walking away without looking behind. Soonyoung was 100% sure this is wrong. He was mad, sad and actually every emotion. Because he can't protect the other.

-

Jihoon walked Infront his door, suddenly feeling nervous. Why would he in the first place? He is going to forgive Seungcheol anyways so he simply took his keys and opened the door, hearing the slightly crack from the door. He entered the place, not seeing Seungcheol anywhere.

He didn't heard anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter