CHAPTER 6

Metanoia | on hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6

Jihoon ran until he reached the forest he usually visited. It was quiet and always pretty although it was winter. It was the place where Seungcheol told him he loved him. It was a place full of memories that he just didn't want to forget yet he just want to throw all this beautiful moments away.

He sat underneath a tree, sobbing quietly. The sound of sobbing echoed through the wood. He just wanted to be here and stay here until everything was better again. He just had the feeling he must let the other go.

To be honest, he didn't know if he was crying because of Soonyoung or Seungcheol. He had the feeling both of them had a special place in his heart and that will always be.

He looked up, seeing the sky getting dark. 'It must be raining very soon.' He thought but he wasn't planning to go home now. It may sound weird but felt a lot safer here.

Jihoon wiped his tears away with his sleeved and sighed deeply, trying to calm himself. No one was there to tell him everything will be alright. No one was there to hug him.

He was alone.

Jihoon thought at least someone would take the afford to search him. It's been hours, 5 hours exact. He didn't even heard a noise in the wood. It was basically dead there. No animal lived there. Nothing was there. It was his place.

He felt horrible. Horrible because he scolded Soonyoung. Horrible because he could prevent Seungcheol from leaving. He didn't know anymore.

Suddenly rain poured out of the air. It was raining hard, the trees were moving from right to left due the wphard wind that was blowing. Jihoon shivered of the cold but he didn't care of getting sick or being wet. This is what he deserved.

He stood up. Looking at his soaking wet clothes, feeling it is sticking agains his skin. He felt his orange hair, being wet too. His clothes felt heavy, because of the water. His bracelet that Seungcheol gave him as a present, just seemed to slip out of his hand any moment. He walked out of the forest, walked the other direction he entered in. He haven't been there before but his body told him to just investigate.

It was a road. And not a silence one. He saw lights everywhere, but not shining on him. He looked at his left and right. From both sides came a lot of trucks and cars. His mind suddenly being messed up, he didn't know what he was doing here and why he didn't turned around to go home. His bracelet slowly felt off but Jihoon didn't noticed that.

He suddenly cried. He didn't know why. He looked like a idiot standing there, being lost. Lost In this small yet giant world.

A car parked aside of the road where Jihoon was standing. He didn't saw it but he didn't cared anyways.

Jihoon sighed deeply and loudly. He looked at his left, seeing a truck riding in full speed. He closed his eyes as he steps forward, standing middle of the road. He was lost and now he could be where he always wanted to be.

Bye world.

Suddenly he was pulled by someone by grabbing his waist. Both landed on the ground next to eachother. Jihoon didn't realized what happened until he opened his eyes to see a guy next to him.

Soonyoung.

Jihoons eyes widened as he looks at the older. He stood up, ready to leave. Soonyoung stood up too, hugging him from behind.

"Please... L-let go." Jihoon couldn't help and felt his tears again. He just wanted to be alone now. He didn't need anyone now.

Soonyoung turned the other around, facing him. He was holding his shoulders so he couldn't go anywhere. "Jihoon... What were you thinking? Is this a reason to fix your problems?"

Jihoon kept his head low, "Y-You don't understand. I'm lonely. I'm lost. I don't know what I'm still doing here. I should've die a lot sooner."

Soonyoung couldn't help to hug the smaller. "Jihoon I was worried about you. And I'm here for you. I always be. Yes I was mad just earlier today. B-but I just realized... How... How much I love you." He whispered into his ear.

Jihoon pulled back and looked at the older, rain poured on both of them. Cars riding in full speed past them. They were in their own world. Jihoon couldn't help and drown into his beautiful brown eyes. He smiled while his tears started to fell. He realized how much the older still means to him.

"I'm sorry Soonyoung. I'm sorry for not keeping our promise. Our promise to stay together forever." Jihoon looked down. Soonyoung used his thumb to lift the others head up and smiled.

"Jihoon," he said in a huff as he walked closer to him. He placed his hands on his cheeks and shipped his tears. He smiled and bended forward, increasing the space between them. He placed his lips on his, Jihoon was shocked at first, didn't know what to do but soon he reacted, slowly kissing back.

As Soonyoung pulled back, he smiled. Jihoon smiled shyly in return. "You don't know how long I waited to do this."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter