Chapter 10

Metanoia | on hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

Although it was already getting dark, they just wanted to drink something. Well Jihoon didn't wanted to go and he really didn't know why agree with it but he couldn't say no since that was just rude.

They walked in the quiet night. Jihoon looked up to see that the dark sky has been decorated with stars. It was beautiful. 

"It is beautiful isn't it?" 

Jihoon looked at Soonyoung who has been looking at the sky too. Jihoon lightly sighed and nodded. "It reminds me of the old times." Jihoon simply said, making Soonyoung look at him. 

"It surely does," Soonyoung looked down. "Do you remember our first date when we were watching the stars?"

Jihoon looked at the older, they made eye contact. "Yeah, it was like yesterday." The smaller chuckled.

Soonyoung smiled. He was happy Jihoon still thought about it although it was such a long time ago. The older still remembers all the days they were happy, the days they were together and the day Jihoon left. It was like a small photo book saved in his mind. Good and bad memories.

"I have a confession to make." The older said while looking at his feet, a slightly tone of nervousness in his voice. He sighed and rubbed his neck.

"Oh my god you're not going to ask t-" 

"Oh wait no! It is just..." The blond looked up. "I was always thinking about you. I missed you." 

Jihoon couldn't help but smile. He walked towards Soonyoung and without thinking, he wrapped his arms around the other. He gently dropped his jacket on the ground that he has been holding. Soonyoung was shocked.  he felt his cheeks slowly burning

'Damn I'm blushing like a teenage girl.'

"M-me too." Jihoon almost whispered. His small arms that perfectly fitted around the others body, the warmth feeling of both. Soonyoung wrapped his arms around Jihoons small waist, he rested his head on the smallers shoulder, enjoying the moment. 

"Uh... I'm sorry." Jihoon quickly released himself from the hug. He tried to his his blushing face by avoiding eye contact. Meh it was dark anyways. He quickly picked up his jacket from the ground. 

"I didn't know why I did that... Uhm... I will go now. Thanks. Night." Jihoon quickly mumbles before walking away.

 He mentally hit himself for doing that. Why would he do that? 'Am I crazy? Seriously I don't like him... Anymore.' 

He wanted to ran home and just lie in bed while watching dramas but of course Soonyoung had to ruin it. Soonyoung grabbed his wrist before Jihoon could ran away, he pulled him in a hug again. 

"Don't go," he whispered, making Jihoon go red as a tomato. "You promised to go get some drinks didn't you?" 

Jihoon then remembered why he was here in the first place. 

Drinks

"O-oh yeah. B-but I don't feel well." Jihoon lied but Soonyoung knew how terrible Jihoon is in lying. 

"If you don't want to, just say it," Soonyoung said. Jihoon thought about it for a minute. He didn't know if should go along with it or just go. Besides It's just a drink, nothing bad about that.

"I'm sorry," Jihoon kept his head low. "I will go, it's just a drink right?" 

Soonyoung nodded and turned around and started to walk. He looked behind to see Jihoon walking verrry slowly. "Are you a turtle or something?" The older joked. Jihoon glared at him. "Not funny." He pouted. 

"Come on let's go for a drink~!" The taller cheered. 

'Maybe this wasn't a bad idea after all?'

-

Soonyoung and Jihoon quietly entered a small coffee shop near Jihoons house. Although it was small, it was always busy, just like now. They couldn't move away from the door since it was filled with people. 

"It isn't busy normally at this hour..." Soonyoung quietly said. Jihoon looked up. They tried to go trough the group of people but failed. 

"We can go to somewhere else." Jihoon tiptoed to see above the people but it didn't worked. 'What the heck? Why are these people so tall...' 

"No let's wait for a moment. It probably won't be busy after a few minutes."

They waited at least 10 minutes while standing agains a wall. Well they didn't had choice since people were pushing them in a corner.

Jihoon awkwardly looked around and tried to go a little into the crowd to order something but it only made him stumble, he kinda felt backwards. Jihoon closed his eyes in embarrassment since he knew he would fell while 40 people were watching. 

'I'm not on the ground...?' 

Jihoon opened his eyes to see that Soonyoung catched him. Jihoon quickly stood up and tried to hide his now red cheeks, he suddenly felt his heart beating faster. "Thanks..." He mumbled in embarrassment while looking away. 

Many people looked at them, while whispering stuff, Soonyoung noticed it and tried to not pay much attention to it, Jihoon on the other hand was just embarrassed. Soonyoung smiled in return and there they stood again, agains the wall.

"Oh look there is an empty table." The older stood on his toes to look above the people and there finally was a table. He pointed to the table and tried to go between the group while continually saying excuse me.

They sat down and both sighed. "Should we wait until it gets less busy?" Jihoon nodded. 

After 20 minutes, it was finally quiet. Apparently it were high school students hanging out since it was vacation. 

Jihoon thought for a minute about the time he was in school, he dropped because he moved and just couldn't pay for everything. He went to one of the best schools in Korea, he kinda regretted the times when he didn't had fun. 

"I'm going to order," Soonyoung stood up and took his wallet out. "I think I know what for drink you want." He smiled and walked to the bar to order before waiting for Jihoons answer. 

Jihoon took his phone out of pocket. It's been a while since he checked on his phone, the reason was mostly because Seungcheol kept messaging and calling him. He tried to ignore it by deleting his number and just put his phone away but it didn't worked.

He really doesn't have a social life so he doesn't chat with people. All he owned was an Instagram and a Facebook account but he doesn't do anything with both accounts.

He scrolled trough his Instagram since that was the most interesting thing to do and stopped at one picture. 

He smiled widely when he saw Soonyoungs photo on Instagram. It was a photo of the practice, but damn he looked good in that sweat. He was following Pledis official Instagram for so long and it was kinda weird to see his ex on their page. He kinda looked good tho and especially when he is dancing in the video. He tapped on a random picture and he really wasn't disappointed. 

'Okay that photo killed me.' 

He was just like a little fanboy, well he was basically fanboying about his ex. Is that weird?

He clicked on the most recent picture of Pledis Instagram page and was reading the comments. He saw many 'Pledis boys' fan pages that commented. He chuckled, he thought that the name was a kinda cute. The boys were revealed very recent but many people were obviously very exited.

He was bored and just wondered why it took so long for Soonyoung to order something. He sighed as he continued to read the comments. He was confused as he scrolled further he saw many people commenting things like: 'Soonyoung oppa! You broke my heart....' 

Was it something to worry about? Jihoon thought. He clicked on a random Soonyoung fanpage and clicked on the most recent picture to see an article.

His eyes widened. 

He looked at it and dropped his phone on the table.

He picked up the phone and looked at the picture again.

'One of the Pledis boys and his past with his boyfriend?'

It was a freaking picture of them from a few years ago on their first date.

"What the even heck... How do they found this picture? Seungcheol can't see this post!" He basically told himself over and over again. "Seungcheol doesn't even knew about us..." He mumbled. He stood up, putting his phone back in his pocket. he wanted to leave and just be locked up in his room.

"Here is your drin-" Soonyoung looked at the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter