Chapter 11

Metanoia | on hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11 

[a/n: I planned to upload this last week and I already wrote around 3 chapters this week so expect a double update soon!]

-

Soonyoung walked to the company with his backpack lingered around his shoulder. His blue earbuds placed in his ears, playing his favourite songs. He tapped his fingers on the beat.

He looked up and admired the nature. The bright blue sky with the candycotton looking clouds that decorated the whole. The trees that had a brown yellow colour finished the whole sight.

It was still cold. His thin hoodie was the only thing that covered his upper body. 

He kept wondering what the 'emergency' was. He hopes nothing bad. Soonyoung couldn't help but also worry about Jihoon. He wants to protect and give him love he deserves. He watched Jihoons and Seungcheol relationship and everyday he noticed that the couple was more distance and now they broke up. 

And both are heartbroken.

He was in such a deep thought. Why would he in the first place. Not that he had a big role in both life's.  

He kicked the piles of leaves that spread on the ground. The sound of the crushed leaves could be heard clearly.

He walked without noticing he passed his best friend Chan. He didn't looked up as kept walking.

"Hyung hyung!" 

Still didn't heard it.

He kept walking while trapping leaves. The sound of the music flowed in his ears. 

"Hyung!" Chan yelled, this time a little harder so his hyung might hear him.

Nope.

"Hyuuuung!" Chan screamed. Soonyoung was already a few metres away.

Soonyoung stopped as he pulled out his earbuds. He turned around and saw Chan with his arms crossed. 

Soonyoung gave him a sheepish smile.

Soonyoung walked towards Chan and smiled once again. He placed both his hands on the others shoulders.

"Sorry, hyung had earbuds in."

Chan kept his poker face.

"Yah! Don't be mad."

Chan turned his head to the side.

"What if I buy you after our practise a... Bubble tea?"

Chan broke in a smile. "Yay! I wasn't mad. I just waited what you would give me to forgive you."

Soonyoung sighed in disbelief. "You're stupid." He placed his earbuds back in his ears. He tugged his hands in his pocket and continue walking.

"Wait, sorry!" Chan walked behind him and pulled gently his ear buds out. Soonyoung smirked as he knew exact what Chan was going to say.

"I'm sorry! I don't need bubble tea... I just want to walk together."

Soonyoung turned around and laughed.

"Gotcha."

"Oh god hyung... I thought you were mad."

"I am never mad and especially not to you." Soonyoung chuckled.

Chan sighed in relieve. "Pff... I'm glad you're not mad tho."

Soonyoung gave a toothy smile and locked their arms.

"Now, let's go~!"

Chan nodded happily. 

-

Soonyoung and Chan entered the entertainment with their arms still locked.

Chan slowly unlocked their arms and looked at Soonyoung.

"Hyung... I need to tell you something." 

Soonyoung looked worried. "Tell me."

Suddenly a phone ringed and Soonyoung knew it was his.

"Oh dang it." He grabbed his phone to see a lot of messages from the staff flooding in.

"I'm sorry Chan. I need to go now." Soonyoung focuses on his phone, texting he would arrive in any seconds.

"What's wrong? Is th-"
 
Soonyoung just walked away without saying a proper explanation.

-

Soonyoung basically barged the office in of the CEO after getting a text where he should be.

He panted. "I-I'm sorry for being l-late."

Mr. Choi nodded and pointed to the chair. "Sit down."

He sat down as he wishes, of course not talking back.

"So..." A silence followed as Mr. Choi opened a map. "We are going to talk about your records. We've talked to everyone except you yesterday."

"Oh yeah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter